Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Your Advice Will Be Appreciated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Will Be Appreciated (803 Views)

What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by jenbost: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have a lady friend but owing to my shyness, I have been unable to tell her my feelings for her. I love her so much and I belove she loves me too because she calls often to know how I am doing at work and calls or flash me early in the morning everyday. I have little problem. She never says thank you for anyhing done for her. so I am wondering why. Please I need your advice.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Shamstiel: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Friendzone things...maga mode loading 50%. . .
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by MEGGATRON(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
double your efforts and you will get a THANK YOU.

What is wrong with these discombobulated species called girls/ladies ?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Hazardd(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
we dont know why, as you can see we are not in her mindundecided

you ought to ask her reasons......
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Pheals(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Funny u !! No advice to give....u only need to drive out the spirit that make u feel shy
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
I understand.

Tell her your feelings before is too late cool
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Cutehector(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
And u want to love someone who is ungrateful... U bera friendzone her before she friendzones u!
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by wenson(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dah word "shy" is the reason why some ppl miss their blessing
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Truth24(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol! u're not even worried about ur shyness but worried she's not been telling u thank you. say Wetin u be?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Truth24(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol! u're not even worried about ur shyness but worried she's not been telling u thank you
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pheals:
Funny u !! No advice to give....u only need to drive out the spirit that make u feel shy

And you think is that easy to drive shyness away?

You should know better than that, babe

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by honeygirl17: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
jenbost:
I have a lady friend but owing to my shyness, I have been unable to tell her my feelings for her. I love her so much and I belove she loves me too because she calls often to know how I am doing at work and calls or flash me early in the morning everyday. I have little problem. She never says thank you for anyhing done for her. so I am wondering why. Please I need your advice.

Na wa o , two people no fit be ordinary friends again. God save this generation !
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Rosemary216(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
try findin out y she doesnt say tank u... it may b anytin
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
honeygirl17:

Na wa o , two people no fit be ordinary friends again. God save this generation !
lol its kinda hard bein frnds wit a gurl who a guy is attracted to..
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by boynigeria(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
jenbost:
u believe she loves u too?
dude stop wasting ur time on someone dat doesnt appreciate u and may have put u on the worst stage of friendzone(using u)
ask her, like u said u guys are friends, find a fun way to ask her, its not rocket science
and find out if she loves u at all be a fvcken man
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
jenbost:
You dont need to tell her anything. Go with the flow if you really like her and you both will become a pair soon.

Telling her anything may make her run away.

Lastly, if she does not know how to say thanks, you can teach her to or leave her now if you know you can't continue without her appreciating your efforts.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Mubbyleey(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Na wa o... Shy niccurs still dey exist?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by 2dice(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
honeygirl17:

boy and girl .... friendship ... For wetin .... Btw the n!gga don fall for the babe ....
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Pheals(f): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
HeartRobber:

And you think is that easy to drive shyness away?

You should know better than that, babe
yes it can be

nothing is impossible even the word says I'm possible

just gathered courage...
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Youngpo413: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
No comment
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by jonaifame22(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just play along, if u toast her she'll flee like ebola fled nigeria
Re: Your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
jenbost:
Don't let the bolded stand in your way!

Also, do more, expect less.
#my2kobo

(1) (Reply)

Reason For Wedding Ring On The Fourth Finger - Video / Erotic Massage For Better Sex / How True Is This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.