Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using (8816 Views)

Is Using Anti Adblock Against Google Adsense Policy? / What Is The Name Of The Template Lindaikeji Is Using Help.¡¡¡ / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by stanbuggy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
123gist:
how do i upload a theme on my wordpress blog......not really conversant with it, any help??
can help if u provide more details. Feel free to send to buggy707@yahoo.com.

Regards
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by yomalex(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
123gist:
how do i upload a theme on my wordpress blog......not really conversant with it, any help??
www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/theme-install.php?tab=upload
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
I can hide the info and render all those theme detectors useless...
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by virus04(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
tooltip:

I can hide the theme info of any wp theme i use and no crazy web crawler will tell you what theme or plugins i used
I can bros
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Mobsync(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
tooltip:

I can hide the theme info of any wp theme i use and no crazy web crawler will tell you what theme or plugins i used

Yes I know. There's a plugin for that. But then, it can always be bypassed.
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by bosunjohns(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mobsync:
Go to www.whatwpthemeisthat.com

Enter website/blog address in the space provided and click

It would give you the name, homepage, description, theme, version, author, license and author of the theme. It would also give you the author's address and screenshot of the theme.
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by 123gist(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by GoodMuyis(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
i laff in swahili(if dere is anything like dat). are u a learner? dont you know people can remove the themes information.

oya, tel me the name this blog is using. www.o-townloaded.com

I can tell you if you can give me something

Modified

Theme Name: O-townloaded
Theme URI: http://hitinfotech.com
Description: Premium wordpress template, clean and easy to use.
Version: 1.7
Author: H.I.T Info Tech
Author URI: http://hitinfotech.com
License:
License URI:
Tags:black, white, one-column, two-columns, fixed-layout

DIR = themes/Newsmag
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by 123gist(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
stanbuggy:
Regards
Am goin to send u a mail now
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by GoodMuyis(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
I can hide the info and render all those theme detectors useless...

I can tell you any WP theme and directory a website is using, i dont need and stuff only my browser

by the way, have you try it on Chrome? it works
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by GoodMuyis(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
tooltip:

Human are smarter, I only use chrome to the the checking, and i will tell, all the plugin, and themes
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by agborodun: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
i laff in swahili(if dere is anything like dat). are u a learner? dont you know people can remove the themes information.

You are using twenty fifteen theme
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by hilaryiwens05: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
agborodun:

You are using twenty fifteen theme
nahhhh...wrong, look at twenty fifteen theme and look at dat one on d site. are dey d same
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by hostkobo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
hilaryiwens05:

you are using NewsMag from themeforest

here is the link:
http://themeforest.net/item/newsmag-news-magazine-newspaper/9512331

cheers,
HK
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Generalkorex(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
its not a modified theme. i only change the theme details... wink
english dey worry u.
Na css,php and html remain 4 ur brain.;-)
modified and change no be same thing
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by elfaez(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Silverblade7. Oya tell me the theme I'm using
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by oskaaay(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2015
thanks but there are other better ways to know unfailingly revealed at https://www.nairaland.com/2384840/3-unfailing-ways-detect-website
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by hostkobo(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2015
elfaez:
Silverblade7.
Oya tell me the theme I'm using

https:///themes/sela/
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by aristosoft(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
wpthemedetector.com would tell you all. Plugins and themes but I bet you that even if you like, change everything, a smart dude might be lucky. I trust myself.

But if you configure some security properly or host, the result would be not sure the site is built with WordPress.

I love WordPress anyway, going to get 50percent of Web share soon, 25percent at the moment.
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by engrlarex(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
stanbuggy:

Regards

Good day bro, please I will like to chat u up for a very important issue. add up on whatsapp 08052561910.
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by realsbd(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have 30 WordPress premium themes that I want to give out to first 10 people to contact me.
They're fully from studio press.

WhatsApp me on

Ps: It is not free please. This go for just 5k
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by satoristudio: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2017
You can try this theme detector, it's more precise and has a cleaner results representation.
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by Dmayor7(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Always use www.whatwpthemeisthat.com

It's very simple with nice interface....

You just input the URL and it shows you the results..

Also check this damn article!
Re: How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using by madeinbrian: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
You can borrow inspiration from other successful blogs by using WordPress Theme Search to identify the theme and plugins being used. Try this theme detector: www.softwarefindr.com/tools/themedetector/

Hope that helps?

I was looking for the same solution too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Your Blog Will Not Last A Year / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section / Registering A Domain Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.