Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? (781 Views)

10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by tpiadotcom: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
just curious, and what are the risks, especially in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by tpiadotcom: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Does giving a guy a ride mean the woman has other underhand plans?
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by Beesluv: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
why not
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by tpiadotcom: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
If, for example, you see a guy standing in the hot Nigerian sun waiting for molue or okada, should you just bone your face and ignore?
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by tpiadotcom: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beesluv:
why not

will it lead to something unsavoury?

i understand it might not be advisable for married women (maybe) due to the risk of affairs, sugar mummy, etc appearances, but for single women, assuming all things being equal, does it mean they must start dating?
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by prettybella(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
am having a hard time understanding the type of ride.
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by tpiadotcom: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
prettybella:
am having a hard time understanding the type of ride.

you mean its not advisable?

i mean just giving a ride to someone who doesn't have one.
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by Rocktation(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
It's nothing. Except of course, your fear is for something else. Like ritualists..lol. grin
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by ikeepitreal(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ride? Asin? You know na.. Riding the guy's stuff?
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Anything is allowed
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by tpiadotcom: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
ikeepitexaggerated:
Ride? Asin? You know na.. Riding the guy's stuff?

You have a car, you are driving in the hot Nigerian sun, you see a guy who is waiting for molue or okada (not even taxi).

should you just bone face and keep it moving.
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by tpiadotcom: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rocktation:
It's nothing. Except of couse, your fear is for something else. Like ritualists..lol. grin

yes, that's a consideration.
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by agohmamuda(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=prettybella post=34795500]am having a hard time understanding the type of ride.[/quolte]

Baby ur location reads *Jupiter * if u dont come down to Earth am afraid u wouldn't knw how we run tins here. *I'll be expecting you kiss
Re: Can Girls Give Guys A Ride Without Any Funny Interpretatn Being Attached To It? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
a lady just gave me a free ride the other day and i was greatful

(1) (Reply)

When She Discovers You're Broke / I Want To Give Back To Romance Land / Any Help On How To Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.