Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military (18889 Views)

IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by berrystunn(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
where is buhari ?
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by kobonaire(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
That's because BH believes that 'jihad' is a lifestyle and so they move along with their family this exposing them to the dangers of their stupid ideology and actions.
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by discusant: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Millions of people in the north of Nigeria share the same values of sharia criminal justice system with Boko Haram. That's why Boko Haram resides in Nigeria.

Because of crude oil in the Nigeria Delta, peoplr from one section of south of Nigeria refuse to tell even themselves the truth about the genesis of Boko Haram in Nigeria and the long term deleterious effects it is to have on Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by kossyablaze(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmm speechless

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by sylviaeo(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
may amadioha use a hook to hang each if these bastards by d balls . bloody terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by polorus(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
God pls come to our rscure
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by tommykiwi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Those lazy foools.
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In West Germany, we don't here this kind of news..

I guess in west Germany "hear" is spelt "here" right? Even Ketu u never reach not to mention West Germany. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol ok

I wish u well

Come with me...you can be cat woman
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by ajepako(f): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
That is why you guys are called military because you are trained..

then, devise a mean of taking down the rats with no civilian casualties

shikena
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by ihatebuhari(f): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mattkent:

Come with me...you can be cat woman
ok sir
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by goldenhero(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
There must always be a way out.
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by flowbjones(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In West Germany, we don't here this kind of news..

Not Funny,try again later.
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by jamst2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
bokoharam = war for GOD(gold,oil & diamond)
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by sani99: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
WHERE IS BABA BUHARI ? YOU PROMISED TO CRUSH THIS BOKO HARAM UNDER 2 WEEKS ,YOU ARE BUSY GOING TO NIGER,CHARD,GERMANY,SOUTH AFRICA....AH! WHERE IS THE CHANGE?
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by Masculity(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Msheliaali:
lord have mercy upon your children. We pray for the end of insurgency in Nigeria and the world at large. #havemercylord[color=#990000][/color]

the most reasonable comment i come accross in this post.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by PStacks(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m a b a d
#mute

You are quick to point hands at islam, is Christianity any good too?

Religion is just a tool of social disequilibrium of some sort, religion has some sinister motive to offset Balance in humanity.

I don't believe all this killing is because u're xtain and I am Muslim or because we have varying ideology, I believe its some sort of definite plot to set Man against self. It has some sort of self destructive tendencies,

How on earth would you strap explosive round urself, detonate it, kill urself and kill others!!!

What in heavens sake should anybody ever agree to such barbarism? And you tell me its cos of extremism in religion or varience in ideology!

Gotdanm it, has anybody ever lived before and died and came back to say this is the Rules of life?

Life has no definate rules, find what suites you, do what works best for you, find what works and stick with it..

The founding Fathers in America believed,

1, Everybody must have Rights to Live!

2, Everybody Must have right to live Freely

3, And Everybody Must have rights for the Pursuit of whatever makes them happy. (Pursuit of Happiness) .

By all means, whatever makes you happy is what you do.

Nobody or no sect should super-impose anything on anybody.

By delibrately putting women and children in arms way, they've taken away their fundamental rights to live, right to live freely and the right for the pursuit of their own happiness.

This is gross Man's inhumanity to Man.

This is share wickedness.

This is un-godly in any form.

It is barbaric, its inhumane, its everything despicable.

I'm dead sure and certain In just a little while, #Buhari would route them.
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by DogWhisperer(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Na this yeye Amnesty international report d make this fools use children as shield so that amnesty international go get plenty charges against Nigeria military so that they go d demoralized
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by Felixedigin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Grooming the next generation of boko haram fighters.

The earlier we realized that terrorism has come to stay in Nigeria for a long time the earlier the better and stop hoping on a 72 yr grandpa who should be in his village to end the problem.
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by PStacks(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Only cowards hides behind women and children during a fight

Only serious cowards I'm telling you
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by Lordave: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is exactly what Hamas is doing in Gaza, but some uninformed fools will come here and talk trash about America and Israel thinking they're wise and defending the 'defenceless' Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by tonychristopher: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
WETIN CONCERN US WITH AMNESTY..MAKE AMNESTY GET AMERICA WEY KILL OSAMA PICKIN WITH PAPA..

WYMAN:

You sabi am my guy.

And they will be first to shout genocied and crime against humanity,when you retaliate.

But the bitchh called amnesty international.
Are not singing same song,on what saudi arabia is doin in yemen.
Killing innocent people,all in the name of ousting houti rebels from power.

This say bitchnn(amnesty internationl) won't hesitate to shout war crimes,when our men on the field are tryin their best to aviod collactaral damage.

Na africa dem fit flex mussle.
Why dem no catch judge bush,tony blair,mark kane etc.
Those men they somwhere dey play gulf,after people wey dem kill.

========================
Are you in need of modern professional exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S.

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2498195_14313850068029051412likpopwallscreedingmarblepaintemulsionpaintsatinpaintfixingofwallpaperetcwhatwedobestagboyike_jpeg52e6894a5b119097d80f9299d6b3d02e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2498196_14313850068029051413likpopwallscreedingmarblepaintemulsionpaintsatinpaintfixingofwallpaperetcwhatwedobesthomeapp_jpegd0e438d09a11bf39b44640414e57ae80

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2498383_14320146377995442413_jpega08e0ef26664d27af0f2994e227084dc

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2499880_14308173238012662162likepopwallscreedingmarblepaintemulsionpaintsatinpaintwallpaperectwatwedobestenrichingwallsag_jpeg5fe53cd1fe4f08107527a50541db6427
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2500237_14322852708056877914_jpeg06eb501f2a86a2bff822753aef2e23a5

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2500303_14271053407916641465_jpeg8fbb281e6ec14f0cb1e5bb40cacfd436

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2500304_777124img20150327084012300x400_jpeg94c13495975440b326b83550f9a00efc

Then you just met competent hands at BLISS LIMITEDwith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2369916/bliss-limitedwe-offer-expertise-all

To have a glance at our photo gallery

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.

Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by Justicealh3(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
RABBISH COWS
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by abtmaviz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
I s l a m a b a d # lipsrsealed

With disgust I bliv inspired u to ur monicker undecided

Btw, it's only a coward that hides behind defenceless person to shield away.

Where is PMB
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by donem: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
embarassedu

I no surprise oooooo.
For that side them no value women and children na,and na to dey fuccck divorce marry dey fuccck dey go.E no surprise me ooo.Noooooo.Na their way.NOT ALL OF THEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. When them no say say priccck no dey die, pikin and wife wey die no dey worry them na . priccck still dey strong to marry born again. Prrrrrrrrh!

For my Muslim friends here, no vex, I just say make I use vex talk true.

Naaaaso! church mind tinz on point.
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by ihatebuhari(f): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
abtmaviz:

With disgust I bliv inspired u to ur monicker undecided

Btw, it's only a coward that hides behind defenceless person to shield away.

Where is PMB
wink
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by allnetwork(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
get all the latest cheat and browse and call for free
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by abtmaviz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihatebuhari:
wink

Something clearer tho wink
Re: Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military by naijagat: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / Senators Of The 8th Senate Will Be Re-elected And Returned – Ekweremadu / 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.