Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport (51685 Views)

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by kenoz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by INTROVERT(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
1stola:

Jobless android

Thanks mate. grin
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Caliph69: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
harbibi:
Thats why his people love him. Moreover economy and first class na the same time them go arrive.

Shebi! Besides, if anything happens, na same destination them go end.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by espn(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
harbibi:
Thats why his people love him. Moreover economy and first class na the same time them go arrive.
but different comfort and treatment.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Phiniz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE: PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU IS LOOKING FOR ARTISTE TO SIGN,DO U VE THE TALENT OF SINGING,THEN COME AND JOIN US AT PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU.FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL OR WHATSUP ON 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Abugab(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
The good thing about this recent trend of top govt officials flying economy is good for us as a nation. Those into private jets hiring are in for trouble this season.
If Fayose can fly economy then Nigeria is surely on the way to el Dorado, forget what haters are saying.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Stylaay(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hw is this fayose. Social media and nonsense. People can't just reason anymore
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by klodike(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why are you everywhere??
INTROVERT:
Not first class?

What is the person below me making noise for?
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
sirvic01:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose was spotted late Sunday evening at the Johannesburg International airport in South Africa on his way back from a trip.
Accompanied by only one aide, Fayose joined passengers waiting to board the South African Airways 11 pm flight to Lagos.
He exchanged greetings with some of the Nigerian passengers who were surprised to see him.
The governor eventually joined the plane and sat in the economy section on the journey back to Lagos.
Which airport in SA did they furnish with Alaba cushion chair? Joburg or Pretoria?
This is ABC transport departure hall at Amuwo Odofin
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
BabaO2:

His people are educated illiterates. Do they know how many houses fayose has in Magodo, olorunda estate, Ikeja Gra out of their meagre federal allocation?
Magodo he has at least 2 mansions
Olorunda estate he has 4
Ikeja Gra, he has 1
Multiply dat times 2
Datz what aregbe has
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Donvic4u(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol....

me ah can't see any Heineken can o...jx a green can ...lol..

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by livingday: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
That he travelled economy rather than 1st class should be praised instead of attacking him for a can of beer.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Not first class?

What is the person below me making noise for?

Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by bobchigar(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Drunkard Gov.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by bdbest2(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hahahah. This man nor go change.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by eyinjuege: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
fatdon2:
Wetin consign me

This pix wey you post na wah o. Meanwhile, I dey feel ya too

Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by harry509: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
sirvic01:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose was spotted late Sunday evening at the Johannesburg International airport in South Africa on his way back from a trip.
Accompanied by only one aide, Fayose joined passengers waiting to board the South African Airways 11 pm flight to Lagos.
He exchanged greetings with some of the Nigerian passengers who were surprised to see him.
The governor eventually joined the plane and sat in the economy section on the journey back to Lagos.
I miss ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by eliwa47(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
that can stuff is not Heineken, but if na him watin concern me? if he like make dey smoke yaumpe na him palava be that.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Menobista(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Banking our money out side the country.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Starships4u(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hw em take affect price of eBa for ariaria?
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Mykelpato(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
undecided that person in anyway doesn't resemble fayose, dunno why our Mods keep allowing unverified falsehood to make FP

1 Like

Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by pweetyfelicia: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
he need the rest afta d long saga btw him and d apcshit lawmakers.
carry go baba
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by anonimi: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He should keep following President Buhari anywhere he goes.

Stalker!

Speaking from experience, are you cheesy
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Otunbatrafford: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'm waiting for him to come up with another lies that PMB did not attend the AU summit. Stupid man .
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by frisky2good(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
He flew economy class? Ohhhhhh, he's more prudent than PMB.
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He should keep following President Buhari anywhere he goes.

Stalker!

Tell your "My people, my people" abokii governor whom you shamelessly voted for to pay your parents their 11 months pension!

Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Slidoo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
sirvic01:
Flex man way b Governor... I get hope too
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seriously bored with life without money? What if what you previously had heard and not partake in or partake in but not seriously or did without zeal, can fetch you an average earning this month and rest of this year. Don't rack ur brain against ur skull as i announce to you the "Telecom Voucher Production", better known as "RECHARGE CARSDs"as a small/medium scale business that does well until we're no more alive on earth. I have the only simple and fastest Procedures you didn't know from however deeply you've journeyed the business in the past. You can remain clueless with bills piled up or drop ur sceptic brilliance and have a life. CONTACTs: email (bisadeoluwaseyi@gmail.com). Phone: 08167310666. **Note sir/ma that what i have to offer you isn't a free/bonus/giveaway stuffs you familiar with, so you are better take a further journey away from contacting me if free/bonuses/giveaways is where you're headed..
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by fatdon2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
eyinjuege:

This pix wey you post na wah o. Meanwhile, I dey feel ya too
Bad nigger
Re: Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport by Topii: 3:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Whoever call Fayose petty and jobless governor don't know where to chop. What else do you want from this amiable man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / Dino Melaye Winning NYSC Best Actor In Throwback Photos / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.