Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram (1850 Views)

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by atlwireles: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
$5 billion grin grin grin grin please don't allow CNN hear this number. APC should stop lying
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by idupaul: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
It must be 5 million and not 5 billion .. Even US military Aid to Isreal is the same 5 billion and U expect me to believe it gave Africans that ttoo

1 Like

Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by abduljabbar4(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
illmatic101:
We all know what they want in exchange.

5billion dols!!??!!!

Nigerians we have been soid.
Why can't you stop being foolish?
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by anangboy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
$5billion is a lot of money. US, where do we sign our servitude?
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
I just hope our govt did not fall to this trap. America govt supporting us $5 billion....................I reserve my comment

TheFreeOne:

Dat amount make me fear sef. It must be a greek gift if true cos something must surely be expected in return.

The FG must not allow AFRICOM/US military base on nigerian soil
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by illmatic101(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Why can't you stop being foolish?

Hey!

bashing aside, you know that the US don't just dish out cash freely like that.
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by stanech: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
until I see the news for Bbc or CNN
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by BlackBaron: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
$5 million I read on The Punch's website.
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by HHANDM: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
madridguy:
I just hope our govt did not fall to this trap. America govt supporting us $5 billion....................I reserve my comment

It's difficult to believe such outlandish figure from a not so good US economy.

The FG shouldn't allow the west forced down our throats: Africom, Gay rights, EPA and other policies that's inimical to our well being/development as a nation.
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by superstar1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Whether 5billion or 5million or even 5thousand, it is a welcome development.

The soldiers will be motivated to fight more. Thank God we are in the days of PMB, no one can embezzle it.
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Maybe it was 50 million dollars or something. If it's really 5 billion, you'd have to ask what they were getting back in return, cos that's some pay.
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Well said.

HHANDM:

It's difficult to believe such outlandish figure from a not so good US economy.

The FG shouldn't allow the west forced down our throats: Africom, Gay rights, EPA and other policies that's inimical to our well being/development as a nation.
Re: U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram by AhmadMind: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2015
[size=18pt]^^^^^^^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked $5 billion dollars shocked shocked shocked^^^^^^^^^^^^

And i searched CNN, BBC, Sky, Aljazeera etc etc and not in the News[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki’s Properties Exposed / NIGERIA : Biafrans Calls Her "Zoo" , Afenifere Calls Her "Lugard’s Cage". / Seun Kuti Leaks Documents Of Gov Oshiomole N17mn Trip To Miami [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.