Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) (2006 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Kayode Fayemi Meets Jacob Zuma Of South Africa (Photos) / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by awoyam1: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
President Buhari Met with President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(Photos)

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by Young03(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
its ok, for them
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by INTERMAN: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
I pray God would increase Nigeria height above S/A. The way He had made Buhari's height over Zuma's own

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by DickDastardly(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Zuma reminds me of the norseless Lord Valdemont undecided
Toadish-like fugly guy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by kennydee05(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
As Sai Baba stood tall over Zuma, so also will Nigeria stand tall over South Africa in every area.
As Sai Baba is more handsome than Zuma, so also will Nigeria economy and social life be more handsome that South Africa.
Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by owobokiri(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTERMAN:
I pray God would increase Nigeria height above S/A. The way He had made Buhari's height over Zuma's own

kennydee05:
As Sai Baba stood tall over Zuma, so also will Nigeria stand tall over South Africa in every area.
As Sai Baba is more handsome than Zuma, so also will Nigeria economy and social life be more handsome that South Africa.
Sai Baba

Can you guys stop clowning around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by kennydee05(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
owobokiri:

Can you guys stop clowning around?
Which one is your own are u a xenophobe?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg Baba don't forget to arrange collect our 9.3 Billion Dollars wey that Clueless man smuggled into his country
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by dulaman: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2015
v

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by omolami: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2015
THANK GOD HE DID NOT ADDRESS HIM AS ZUMA ROCK
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by Wizzy14418(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2015
SA presido looking lyk that toadman in kung fu hustle

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by sheymoni(m): 1:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Baba please tell him that any attack on hard working Nigerian living in south Africa won't be tolerated anymore
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:26am On Jun 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
lolest Nigerians will never stop, by the way let get to real issue any improvements on fuel shortage?
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2015
INTERMAN:
lolest Nigerians will never stop. by the way let's get to real issue, any improvements on fuel shortage?
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by MduZA: 4:28am On Jun 16, 2015
sheymoni:
Baba please tell him that any attack on hard working Nigerian living in south Africa won't be tolerated anymore

zuma replies...tell your people not to involve themselves in illegal activities

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:30am On Jun 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
Zuma reminds me of the norseless Lord Valdemont undecided
Toadish-like fugly guy
buhari reminds me this cannibalistic guy called obasanjo in the movie district9
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:36am On Jun 16, 2015
kennydee05:
Sai Baba
your dream is to be a south Africa and that dream will never come true.....you should go and switch off the generator, you know the fuel shortage and its not good to be in a darkness!
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:37am On Jun 16, 2015
kennydee05:
Which one is your own are u a xenophobe?
nop a cannibalistic!
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:38am On Jun 16, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Abeg Baba don't forget to arrange collect our 9.3 Billion Dollars wey that Clueless man smuggled into his country
are you talking about Jonathan badluck
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:42am On Jun 16, 2015
sheymoni:
they should only attack the Nigerian drug dealers.....you quest is been granted my child!
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Wizzy14418:
SA presido looking lyk that toadman in kung fu hustle
I could see buhari in a district9 movie eating the aliens!(cannibalistic culture)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:48am On Jun 16, 2015
omolami:
THANK GOD HE DID NOT ADDRESS HIM AS ZUMA ROCK
THANK GOD HE DIDN'T ADDRESS HIM AS BUHARI THE CANNIBAL

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2015
This Daura President sef, busy taking pictures while nigeria is in shambles. Food prices are going up, petrol prices going up, constant bombing in the north and very many people dying. But what is this DD doing about it?...taking a vaca at several countries and rubbing our noses in it. I mean how many days has he spent in nigeria since his election?

Mr one chance, I hail
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by Bifwoli: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2015
A lying dullard meets the confessed rapist who takes a shower to wash off the AIDS virus.

Birds of a feather flockin together.
Re: President Buhari Met With President Jacob Zuma Of South Africa Today(photos) by uchebest2006(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Shouting.......POWER! POWER!! POWER!!!
POWER is good.

(1) (Reply)

Madam Tinubu: Inside The Political And Business Empire Of A 19th Century Heroine / The Biggest Threat To the future Niger Delta & Biafra Republic / Just As I Warned; Niger Delta Is Their Next Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.