Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family (779 Views)

Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family by emmalezy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
The pics after the cut are extremely graphic. I’d advise that you don’t look at them except you have the heart for it. Remember the family who lost three children from same parents in a fire incident at their home in the Egbeda-Akowonjo area of Lagos on Saturday June 13th? Well, horrible photos from the scene have been released. The children are; Ifeoma, 9; Emeka, 7; and Udeoma, 3. The fire was caused by a candle lit in their home. May their souls rest in peace, amen.

See the pics after the cut

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/06/graphic-photos-from-fire-incident-that.html

Re: Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
May Their Souls Rest In Peace...

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family by 3ace(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'm aware that candle usage is not the only cause of fire outbreak but people should endeavour to use rechargeable flashlight and lanterns. They are cheap and durable at least from my own experience with them. Some might argue that where is the electricity to charge them but that's no tenable excuse. The highly fuel economical "I pass my neighbour" generator is generally affordable. The problem is not even the money-it's just that we don't take safety issues seriously in this part of the world. I have been using those rechargeable devices for a long time and I have less causes of inferno to worry about. May God grant them eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family by nnanyereugo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
May dia souls RIP n may God comfort n console d bereaved family.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a sad way 2 go.
May we never end up this way or worse than this. (AMEN).
R.i.p 2 d children,,

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family by richybanky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Fire Incident That Roasted 3 Children From One Family by sheymoni(m): 1:32am On Jun 16, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
So sad. O lord please forgive them all their sins & grant them eternal rest. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace . Amen

(1) (Reply)

Wike Vows To Demote Traditional Rulers Favoured By Amaechi / Ikpeazu Challenged To Declare Abia State Finances / Dear Nigerians And Mouau Student , Meet Our New SUG President , Afams Val (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.