Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Confused About Were To Go - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confused About Were To Go (984 Views)

Traffic Jam Along Abuja-Keffi Expressway Leaves Commuters Confused (Photos) / Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / Confused About Which State To Live In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About Were To Go by afembaba(f): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi,jst joined this site,please I need some candid advice and information,i and my fiance want to travel abroad in search of greener pasture am a pharmacy technician please iwhich do you think will favour. Us canada,america or turkey. Please any other suggestions will be apreciated thanks
Re: Confused About Were To Go by raayah(f): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Confused About Were To Go by afembaba(f): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Well,i just lost my job here, but I can drop professionalism and hustle,i just want to know countries that could be favourable,thank you so much for your responce
Re: Confused About Were To Go by oribi(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
am not an expert but try looking at austria and norway problem is language
Re: Confused About Were To Go by 4stylz: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please any chance you get; travel to Canada, or Germany; USA is over hyped. Life is more easier in Europe than America
Re: Confused About Were To Go by zik4ever: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why not look inwards to yourself, upward for divine leading and establish something in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Confused About Were To Go by onatisi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
afembaba:
Hi,jst joined this site,please I need some candid advice and information,i and my fiance want to travel abroad in search of greener pasture am a pharmacy technician please iwhich do you think will favour. Us canada,america or turkey. Please any other suggestions will be apreciated thanks
the issue shouldn't be where you want to go but what you want to go and do there . Believe me canada ,uk and usa are hell for some peeps while many are making mega bucks in argentina ,france or even ghana . U need to set an objective about what u are going there for,and from ur post,u don't seem to have one ,u just want to get out of naija before having an objective it doesn't work that way, trust me .

2 Likes

Re: Confused About Were To Go by MarryMeee: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2015
If you choose US you can drop your fiance and i will follow you

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Smart Traveler Must Know / 5 Unexpectedly Fun Things To Do In Sapele / Safety Precaution - My Ordeal With Robbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.