Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general (2822 Views)

Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs / Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by kingarmini(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode has approved the redeployment of Mrs. Abimbola Shukrat Umar as the Accountant General/Permanent Secretary, State Treasury Office.
According to a Statement issued today by the Head of Service, Mrs. Shade Jaji, the redeployment takes immediate effect.
A graduate of Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan, Mrs. Abimbola Umar also holds a Masters degree in Corporate Governance from the Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds, United Kingdom.
The new Accountant-General, who is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN), is also a member of Chartered Management Institute, United Kingdom, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria and the Nigeria Economic Society.
In addition, she has Oracle Certification in e-Business Suite, General Ledger and Payroll Modules. She cut her teeth for over fifteen years in the private sector, particularly with the renowned KPMG (International) before joining the Lagos State Civil Service as Chief Accountant in 2002.
Until her redeployment, Mrs Umar was the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry. get more breaking news at http://chrisomole..com

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by tinuolababy(f): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
That name looks Northern-like
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by kingarmini(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
dejavski:
and so, no be one Nigeria? smiley
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
kingarmini:
and so, no be one Nigeria? smiley

If so let him balance his appointments with all tribes being involved

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
dejavski:
She's a Yoruba muslim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Again, Ambode is showing signs he will out-perform fashola.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Jagaban knows his onions. He knows how to pick performers. From the little I've seen about Ambode, I believe he is on the right track.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by seunmsg(m): 2:06am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:

If so let him balance his appointments with all tribes being involved

By appointing igbos as well right?

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by aminho(m): 2:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Good
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2015
seunmsg:

By appointing igbos as well right?

Is that an offence
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by NewNigeriaMind: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:

Is that an offence

Why don't you ask obiano to appoint hausa and yoruba in his cabinet. Charity they say begins at home.

13 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Why don't you ask obiano to appoint hausa and yoruba in his cabinet. Charity they say begins at home.

My own governor is Mimiko...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by tiger28: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:
Gbagaun of life. .I never knew a name can LOOK .....but can SOUND.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2015
tiger28:
Gbagaun of life. .I never knew a name can LOOK .....but can SOUND.

Olodo do u hear with ur eyes
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by UncleJudax(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The greatest bigot of our time. If your hate for Igbos doesnt destroy you, I dont know what will.

#StupidYorubaMind
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by AbdH: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:

It is Arabic, get enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:

My own governor is Mimiko...

I hate hearing that name.

Do you know that there is no light in Ore down to Okitipupa and Ilaje for 6months, 1 and 1/2 year and 2years respectively in these town in Ondo state?

Mimiko is a curse on us

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
UncleJudax:

The greatest bigot of our time. If your hate for Igbos doesnt destroy you, I dont know what will.

#StupidYorubaMind

Oga pls speak some sense.

Ask Obiano to appoint non-igbo to his goverment.

How is this Igbo hate?

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Don finally dhe sell lagos to d north I said it before and am still saying it Lagos is no manz land Na hustling place
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I hate hearing that name.

Do you know that there is no light in Ore down to Okitipupa and Ilaje for 6months, 1 and 1/2 year and 2years respectively in these town in Ondo state?

Mimiko is a curse on us

That's why we need our own man to govern us and the solution is OKE!!
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
AbdH:

It is Arabic, get enlightened.

Noted
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by UncleJudax(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Oga pls speak some sense.

Ask Obiano to appoint non-igbo to his goverment.

How is this Igbo hate?
I have a history with the fuckHead. He knows where I am coming from.

Besides, the suggestion of appointing an Igbo in Ambodes Govt was floated by the Stupid YorubaMind.

Like I said, let him answer for himself.
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:

That's why we need our own man to govern us and the solution is OKE!!

OKE and mimiko are in the same camp. Since Baba Agagu passed away to the ancestors, Ondo state has been falling apart like pack of card.

There is no solution for now abeg.
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2015
UncleJudax:

I have a history with the fuckHead. He knows where I am coming from.

Besides, the suggestion of appointing an Igbo in Ambodes Govt was floated by the Stupid YorubaMind.

Like I said, let him answer for himself.

Dont get mad over faceless discussion.

Democracy is a government ,, by the people.

You speak to Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by dejavski(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

OKE and mimiko are in the same camp. Since Baba Agagu passed away to the ancestors, Ondo state has been falling apart like pack of card.

There is no solution for now abeg.

He's the only solution for now...a man with listening ears, son of the soil
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by superstar1(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:

Is that an offence

They should meet Jimi for their portfolio he promised them.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by UncleJudax(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Dont get mad over faceless discussion.

Democracy is a government ,, by the people.

You speak to Obiano.
Mad? Cheap shot!

Get this; Whatever happens here, didn't happen at all.

Hmm. You seem to be in a more pressing condition than I am, why not give Mimiko a call? He might just do something about the Power crisis... cheesy

Now, get off my mention!
Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by seunmsg(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
dejavski:

Is that an offence

Not at all. But then, let's see a south east state take the lead in doing the same.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by adebisicutie: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Don finally dhe sell lagos to d north
I said it before and am still saying it
Lagos is no manz land
Na hustling place

Mumu, she's Yoruba. Stop being so bitter

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by adebisicutie: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2015
superstar1:

They should meet Jimi for their portfolio he promised them.

Lmao, exactly na Jimi go give them positions . only the office may be in the lagoon grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Appoints Umar As Accountant-general by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2015
adebisicutie:

Mumu, she's Yoruba. Stop being so bitter
How is she yellowba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? / See My First Hand Experience Of The Terribly Bad Enugu-onitsha Expressway / Natural Way To Increase Libido And Overcome Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.