Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? (2820 Views)

President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF / Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
When I told some Useless Wailers here, that Amaechi may be asked to Just Take a Bow And Go, they wailed their eyes out?

Hope you Guys are learning? grin

This is not Rivers State Local Politics....Amaechi has the upper hand here!

Even as I am typing this, Rotimi Amaechi is currently in the studio enjoyin himself! grin grin

Chukwudi44! Prophet Tonye

13 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by braine(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
he may be asked too many questions but he will bow and go

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Politics.....
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
braine:
grin

You dey mind them cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by opineflu(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
fake news....couple bandz on left nd ma rights side
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
elijah2u:

He may not be given the opportunity to be asked! what played out with Lai Mohammed awaits Amaechi! With Akpabio, Saraki and Ndume and Majority of Northern and Western Senators, they would drown the minority voice cheesy Watch Out!!

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by maupe: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
I pity you. Wait till he is screened before jumping for joy. FAYEMI spent 50 mins sweating it out. How long do you think Amaechi will spend when Sekibo and James manager start drilling him
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

He may not answer, what played out with Lai Mohammed awaits Amaechi! With Akpabio, Saraki and Ndume with Majority of Norther and Western Senators, they would drown the minority voice cheesy Watch Out!!
yes I also expect that
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
[s]I pity you. Wait till he is screened before jumping for joy. FAYEMI spent 50 mins sweating it out. How long do you think Amaechi will spend when Sekibo and James manager start drilling him [/s]

Personally I wish, Amaechi is asked questions so that he can finally nail Wike to the Cross with intelligent responses to issues!

16 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Ugomba(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
When I told some Useless Wailers here, that Amaechi may be asked to Just Take a Bow And Go, they wailed their eyes out?

Even as I am typing this, Rotimi Amaechi is currently in the studio enjoyin himself! grin grin

APC administration is Confused.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
I pity you. Wait till he is screened before jumping for joy. FAYEMI spent 50 mins sweating it out. How long do you think Amaechi will spend when Sekibo and James manager start drilling him
they should not be allowed to ask him how certain money missed in the state treasury because the case has been referred to court. anything that has to do with the allegations generally

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
elijah2u:
they should not be allowed to ask him how certain money missed in the state treasury because the case has been referred to court. anything that has to do with the allegations generally

Your head dey there! Without that, nothing to ask:

8-Year Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly

8-Year Governor Of Rivers State

4-Year Chairman Of Governor's Forum

Director General Of Buhari Presidential Campaign!

Over qualified dey worry Amaechi sef!
cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
@NgeneUkwenu, Amaechi will bow and go same way Wike's election as Governor of Rivers State will be upheld at the tribunal and same way Saraki will be let off the hook for doing a good job. All na politics, stop drinking panadol for their headache wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Cadamlk: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amaechi the smarted lion ever liveth from Ubima.I believe that guy;he will scale through.

Amaechi once said "he has never achieved anything in his life without a fight"!!

Checking his biography,that man never got anything easy.

6 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lobeez:
@NgeneUkwenu, Amaechi will bow and go same way Wike's election as Governor of Rivers State will be upheld at the tribunal and same way Saraki will be let off the hook for doing a good job. All na politics, stop drinking panadol for their headache wink wink

Gbam!!!
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Firefire(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rotimi will surely be cleared, I can confirm that...but let no fool(s) talk about corruption again in Nigeria.

Congrats to Rotimi my brother from SW, congrats to all politicians who have mastered the acts of looting.

Sorry to you, oh Nigerian citizens.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Rawani: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wike has no option but to watch in awe grin

Of course Sekibo will try to bare his blunt teeth, but the Lion will come and he will be hailed and asked to take a bow.

"Lie" Mohammed's confirmation was like a thunderslap to the wailers....they weren't ready...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by RollingStones(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
NgeneUkwuezi stop wailing and wait till tomorrow.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by ishiamu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

He may not be given the opportunity to be asked! what played out with Lai Mohammed awaits Amaechi! With Akpabio, Saraki and Ndume and Majority of Northern and Western Senators, they would drown the minority voice cheesy Watch Out!!

Go and wear your sanitary pad please
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Amaechi, the General of Common Sense Revolution.

6 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
What if they ask him of his monorail?
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ugomba:
APC administration is Confused.
No! No! No!
There is no one that is as confused as the wailers. Ngeneukwenu keep giving them sleepless nightsgrin
Im loving this

6 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by bruno419(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
this stupid she male self,,,i don't know ur problem....buhari appointed those who helped him,so wat?he did wat he z supposed to do,but he should stop preaching about fighting corruption...
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by nakamora: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
bruno419:
this stupid she male self,,,i don't know ur problem....buhari appointed those who helped him,so wat?he did wat he z supposed to do,but he should stop preaching about fighting corruption...

No!,Buhari is to jail wailers/people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by onismate: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
the op , it seems you are saying my mind oo. something keeps telling me that Amaechi will be asked to just take a bow and go. Pls forgive me ooo, Amaechi doesn't seem intelligent to me. he's just rugged.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Chigold101(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2015
elijah2u:
why will he take a bow and go?
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Chigold101(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

remember that Woke was once a minister. It is Amaechi that is just starting to play National politics. And being a minister means nothing. You have no real executive power.

If it is because of ministerial position that Amaechi have been making all the noise he made so far... Then he must be a failure.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by dekdek: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2015
homesteady:
What if they ask him of his monorail?

And what is wrong with the monorail? Did the useless omereji panel even indict him on that?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by IVORY2009(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Chukwudi44 ~ is under security watch...
Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by ayokellany: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Chigold101:

If it is because of ministerial position that Amaechi have been making all the noise he made so far... Then he must be a failure.

Who made you the judge determining what failure is ? If a man from 1999 as been elected speaker twice, governed a state 2 consecutive terms and now guaranteed of a ministerial appointment Can that be termed a failure ?Please tell me are you the success or do you even look like a template for success ?

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lobeez:

And it came to pass

(1) (Reply)

How $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is The Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 [must Read] / Breaking News: Akwa Ibom Senator Godswill Akpabio Dumps PDP For APC, Obasanjo, T / Which Igbo Presidential Candidate Can You Vote For As A Non Southeasterner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.