Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What A Dream????? Wheeeew!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Dream????? Wheeeew!!!! (369 Views)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream? / I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Dream????? Wheeeew!!!! by Hiploko(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2015
And it goes thus: In the dream, I saw 2 lands with different sets of people. One land was for the living with plenty people(I remember seeing Chelsea's John Terry) and the other land was for the dead(also saw my ex dead classmate). In the dream, I was with the living and later took my bag, hung it behind me and went to the land of the dead. There I met one guy who seemed nice in the midst of other guys and ladies. He came to me nd engaged me in a conversation about their land. How few they were and how they can inter-marry(I asked him if they do marry here). He then went to the wall to hit a nail so that I can hang my bag there and be with them but I left them and on my way out, I met and shook hands with one of my late ex school mate. Then I started heading back to the land of the living. On the way, I met a black man who was trying to whistle me back. I was then wondering who he could be. I was told he might be one of the false prophets who transcend to strange lands while seeking for powers. I ignored him and continued on my way back to the land of the living. Was close to the land where I could see the people inside including John Terry and others then I woke up.... What a dream
Re: What A Dream????? Wheeeew!!!! by alterswerve(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Wait..Wait... Does mental retardation occur in dreams too?

(1) (Reply)

What Next? / Expect Conflict / Google Launches Digital 'ramadan Companion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.