Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream? (5786 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream? by omoleyeib(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Am worry about this dream, my father gave me cutlass and he open one gate for me where i saw tied road there, as am going on that road am fighting some people with the cutlass i hold,......is it a positive dream?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream? by forreelinc(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin it means you're a bad@ss
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream? by hopefulLandlord: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Holding cutlass in a dream means you held cutlass in a dream

Kindly go on living your life like you didn't have that dream unless your dreams usually come true

Almost every human dreams
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Holding Cutlass In A Dream? by omoleyeib(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Holding cutlass in a dream means you held cutlass in a dream

Kindly go on living your life like you didn't have that dream unless your dreams usually come true

Almost every human dreams
thanks

(1) (Reply)

If Your Religion Is True, Why Do You Then Feel Guilty? / Are We A Bunch Of Religious Hypocrites? / Complete Story Of Creation: When did god create hell fire ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.