Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso (1130 Views)

Breaking: Kwankwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Breaking: Kwankwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by Hardrockyng: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Former Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso, says the crisis in the National Assembly has led to a division within the party.

He also believes that the party may have underrated the capability of the G-5 governors in deciding on those that should vie for top positions in both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

The G-5 governors consist of five governors who defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the APC, and they include, Kwankwaso himself as well as Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Alhaji Magatakarda Wamakko (Sokoto) and Kwara State Governor Abdulfatai Ahmed.

In an interview with reporters in Abuja on Monday, June 15, Kwankwaso stated that some of his colleagues (ex-governors) in the Senate were of the opinion that a certain party leader had a strong influence on the party and had gotten enough opportunity to nominate people for key positions.

http://ynaija.com/apc-is-unfortunately-divided-kwankwanso/
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by DULLARDipo: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2015
They will definitely divide and many will join PDP. Tinubu alone can distabilize the party
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by modath(f): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2015
How many versions of same story? Na wah oo
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by jantofubu(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2015
oga foo loor joor
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Trust APC they can always come out stronger, they got that extra ability to manage there internal crisis
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by rawtouch: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2015
So unfortunate
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by yhemsy62(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2015
To whom it may concern
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by owobokiri(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2015
As if the induced "division" is not serving the fulani interest perfectly well
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
They will definitely divide and many will join PDP. Tinubu alone can distabilize the party

Doomsayer!

It is true those that fail wishes to see those that success fail too.

PDP failed and APC wont fall into their line. Instead of you to get your house together, you are here wishing APC to fail. You are typical example of failure.
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by tociano009(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
eliment:
Trust APC they can always come out stronger, they got that extra ability to manage there internal crisis
see this one
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by ice25(f): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
this is the beginning of the end

grab your popcorn people, this administration gonna be like a comedy action film altogether.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by Maxymilliano(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Kwakwanso is just learning the bitter truth that "If a town or settlement is at peace, the bastard there is yet to grow up".

Unfortunately, the 'bastards' in APC has come of age.
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by Whizzcute(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by GentleMimi: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2015
.... .. Things fall apart when the center cannot hold.... E just dey start. If the fail to get their act together, then they would simply plan to make fools out of themselves. They have allowed their victory in the last elections get to them, forgetting that PDP has been in the system for so long, they are simply used to winning. And then Buhari' response.. .. . epic!
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by funlord(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2015
grin
IF only these executive rogues can put the same effort they put into hustling 4 positions by way of intrigues,strategy, political will and conviction into law making and bill passing that would benefit the masses? We could have all been happy! All this ones are only good at bickering over ME MYSELF AND I policies! Dem say dem be G5, no be only G5, why not G wagon or concorde jet sef! Rubbish!
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by DULLARDipo: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Doomsayer!

It is true those that fail wishes to see those that success fail too.

PDP failed and APC wont fall into their line. Instead of you to get your house together, you are here wishing APC to fail. You are typical example of failure.
Say that to ur father
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:

Say that to ur father

It is obvious you have no manners.

Nitwit
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by DULLARDipo: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

It is obvious you have no manners.

Nitwit
Fool! Who started the parental insults? Just get lost please
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:

Fool! Who started the parental insults? Just get lost please

Coward. Where did you see me initiating parental insult?

Abeg get off my mention. I dont mingle with people that have no manners
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by DULLARDipo: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Coward. Where did you see me initiating parental insult?

Abeg get off my mention. I dont mingle with people that have no manners
Ok, I've checked and it wasn't u. But get off all the same......thanks!
Re: APC Is Unfortunately Divided – Kwankwanso by hairdryingcap(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2015
Ofcos they are divided.... Dye only unite to take power from GEJ only to fight them self after power is gotten....... That one concern them...

God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Checkpoints Nationwide / Anambra Den Of Drug Trafficking, Says NDLEA / Another Boko Haram Attack Leaves 97 Dead In Kukawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.