Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (53240 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
nice wink
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by ShakurM(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by elopee3000(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Oyedepo before he start slaping his church members lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2015
So, what about it?
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by akoaki(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The entrepreneur and pastopreneur

The foundation of religious or spiritual fraud in nigeria. Man can be deceived but certainly, no man can successfully deceive God.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by 0merta(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2015
Oyedepo...before the tithes and offerings started pouring in...

Owo elepo, owo alata, owo oniyo, owo oniru...

Nigerian Pastors scamming Nigerians since the 1842 arrival of Thomas Birch Freeman in Badagry, Lagos state...

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by MuttleyLaff: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:
papa fro looking clean. now the nigga na akpari
From on, watch your back and look out for the two bears grin

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by morbeta(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Businessmen. The men that saw tomorrow's penticostal gains.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by sukkot: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
From on, watch your back and look out for the two bears grin
which two bears ? russia ? or medopersian empire ? grin
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by MuttleyLaff: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:
which two bears ? russia ? or medopersian empire ? grin
Du-du-du-du-du-du-...
That is my best "Jaws" theme version grin
The two bears with Elisha and the 42 young men ones
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by 2sex(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
crusadistic:
Wow our Daddy G.O's never knew they were this close,as thick as thieves cheesy
It will shock you that Bishop Benson Idahosa is the father to majority of them starting from Oyedepo, Oritshejafor (This one took his preaching style which was transferred to Apostle Suleman through him), Omobude (This one liked to dress like him) and other names I can't remember now. He(Benson) started the pentecostal revolution in Nigeria.

If Bishop Benson Idahosa was still alive, trust me, Oyedepo na small pikin because that man had dreams... I learned that the first private university in Nigeria wasn't Igbinedion University, but the one by Benson Idahosa. He just didn't live long enough to complete and commission it.

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by pure2012soul(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
see me o.
Na the picture wey me snap them many years ago be dis?
Abeg make una give me standing aviation abi ovation sef anyone wey correct.
You for add standing ablution sef grin
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by slap1(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Heaven on Earth...

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by mrham03(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
the great idahosa, he trainned so many men of GOD who are famous and very powerful today.... He was very gifted.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by sukkot: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Du-du-du-du-du-du-...
That is my best "Jaws" theme version grin
The two bears with Elisha and the 42 young men ones
oh thats the medo-persian empire grin
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by eipreel(f): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Archbishop smiley great man of God
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by neymarjr: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2015
that is really cool

my website: http://discountra.com
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by dubemivan(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2015
The lesson here for All is this.... dont follow for money like others did but learn to submit like David Oyedepo did. that was the only contrast btw Elisha and Gehazi!

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Clinton207: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2015
My bishop and God's general!!

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by musicwriter(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Cool Jah people.
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
ok...
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by peeparty(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
electron586:
Check out these photo, who will ever believe that the younger man seen in that photo will be a giant today.
wow this are my fada

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by azimibraun: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Benson Idahosa... Mmmmmmm!!!! I remember with nostalgia when he visited makurdi in the early 90s. It was like the Son of Man himself was coming to town. IBB square was full to capacity and I had water mixed with salt sprinkled(holy water) on me and that year I took first again in class and I thought that was his blessing through the water that worked for me. I grew up to listen to him preach more directly on issues of poverty. He really never gave the rich and oppressive rest. It beats me anyway to now see that all those ( like the Nikka in the pix) who got close to him got a different msg. They all have just become as aquisitional as the ppl legendary Benson Idahosa gave nightmares.
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by free2ryhme: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
crusadistic:
Wow our Daddy G.O's never knew they were this close,as thick as thieves cheesy

grin
God go deliver your mouth from destruction

Kai
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by mcyemite(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
cowleg:
Happy sunday peeps, i deal on different kinds of assorted meat, Bonanza full for ya sunday jolification.
Shoro niyen? undecided
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Pyroxene: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
[b]"I and they that God has given me. We are made for signs and wonders[/b]When I see Arch bishop all I hear in my minds ears is
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by DrKnow1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oh the richest pastor in the world with a humble beginning! But come to think of it, didn't he start building his wealth from the money taking from his congregation? No wonder Jesus said: "It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by 9jatatafo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Great men
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by idiemeh: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
it pays to serve the Lord, just be steadfast in what u do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.