Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (53243 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by nightmile: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
The man that is diligent in his work shall stand before kings...
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Themandator: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Alright. The Bishop, Oyedepo, is currently in Calabar. Will be ministering this evening. 5pm
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Themandator: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lobolintin:
That's my bishop

Long live our able,heavenly blessed,endowed,powerpacked,reloaded,ever gingering,the swagalicious and ever ready Papa
And RIP to our pentecostal founder in Nigeria . Bishop Benson Idahosa. Your legacy and your doctrines lingers on...if any of you doubt it The young man beside him is a big testimony to the wonderous works of Jah...

As I was the first person to establish my Cathedral here
I thank God for the life of my Bishop . Papa David Oyedepo..
My mom for her endless prayers
My old man, shai the advice pass special advicers own .
My little niece for her love and the way she calls uncle "ku'ku"
To my friends and colleagues I hail unah.
To all LIVING FAITH MEMBERS WORLD WIDE(WINNERS FAMILY)
I proclaim and decree heavily bliss on us all
HEAVEN ON EARTH..

keep summiting your likes if you are blessed today

Okey. How Lagos? The bishop is in calabar.
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Emperor4God(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=14pt]AVOID WINNERS CHAPEL
[/size]
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that every proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

FURTHER PROOF WINNERS ARE FREEMASONS http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by dimensional(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Late Arc-Bishop Ben Idahosa, father of great men of God home and abroad just like Kenneth Hagin

For Ministeral success as pastor you need a father, a mentor, a role model...

Above all; Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith...
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by sexyglow(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
young shall grow
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by millionboi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
And hw is it ur business
0merta:
Oyedepo...before the tithes and offerings started pouring in...

Owo elepo, owo alata, owo oniyo, owo oniru...

Nigerian Pastors scamming Nigerians since the 1842 arrival of Thomas Birch Freeman in Badagry, Lagos state...

who made u a judge?

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by millionboi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chai......abeg wetin kill m?
2sex:
It will shock you that Bishop Benson Idahosa is the father to majority of them starting from Oyedepo, Oritshejafor (This one took his preaching style which was transferred to Apostle Suleman through him), Omobude (This one liked to dress like him) and other names I can't remember now. He(Benson) started the pentecostal revolution in Nigeria.

If Bishop Benson Idahosa was still alive, trust me, Oyedepo na small pikin because that man had dreams... I learned that the first private university in Nigeria wasn't Igbinedion University, but the one by Benson Idahosa. He just didn't live long enough to complete and commission it.
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Chuknovski(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Heaven on Earth blessings to you

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by M4gunners: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Just passing

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by babeface3: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thinking of Idahosa relishing the Bliss with the Lord. That could be amazing. May our love never wax cold within the time allotted to us under the sun.
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Feelinso(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Heaven on Earth-wonders without end dat our new realm Papa David Oyedepo 4 real.RIP PA BENSON IDAHOSA
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Mendo007(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lobolintin:
That's my bishop

Long live our able,heavenly blessed,endowed,powerpacked,reloaded,ever gingering,the swagalicious and ever ready Papa
And RIP to our pentecostal founder in Nigeria . Bishop Benson Idahosa. Your legacy and your doctrines lingers on...if any of you doubt it The young man beside him is a big testimony to the wonderous works of Jah...

HEAVEN ON EARTH..

and to all the fellow crowd control unit members(CCU) I salute u all
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Mendo007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lobolintin:
That's my bishop

HEAVEN ON EARTH..

and to all the fellow crowd control unit members(CCU) I salute u all
wonders without end
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by CHIMEX35(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
That was b4 they start eating church money
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by chuose: 4:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Anybody wey never sabi Oyedepo na Freemason, dey deceive ein self
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by seunfape(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
i hrd dat if idahosa laid on u den u are blessed.
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Emperor4God(m): 5:09am On Jun 23, 2015
seunfape:
i hrd dat if idahosa laid on u den u are blessed.

IDAHOSA NA GOD?

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2015
portrait Painting of Special Memories and special people in the life of Bishop Oyedepo.
The portrait painting of Bishop Oyedepo was commissioned by softcom Company. It was delivered to Bishop Oyedepo On 17th of October 2015. The feedback was awesome when Bishop saw it.

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)
Mobile No: +2347039409847. +2348052272655.
Email: info@awizzy.net

Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by DorothySammons: 1:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, Flab Blaster including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.
Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by christistruth01: 5:26am On Aug 16, 2021
electron586:
Check out these photo, who will ever believe that the younger man seen in that photo will be a giant today.

The Bible Quoting Witchdoctor and his Apprentice in the JuJu Shrine they call Church

Jesus will Surely finish you

Jude 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.