Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice (477 Views)

My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice / What Do I Do? - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by abi003: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2015
I have been dating her for over 2yrs now, I love her very much so I decide to start making it formal, marriage things, but there are so many things bothering m, 1) she is stubborn 2) she keeps things from me and tell me only when I find out on my own. 3) she pours out her mind always regardless of the outcome. I love her, but my fear is this things will cause problem in future, please how do I help her and help our future in the process. Please guys help me
Re: Please Advice by Pheals(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2015
abi003:
I have been dating her for over 2yrs now, I love her very much so I decide to start making it formal, marriage things, but there are so many things bothering m, 1) she is stubborn 2) she keeps things from me and tell me only when I find out on my own. 3) she pours out her mind always regardless of the outcome. I love her, but my fear is this things will cause problem in future, please how do I help her and help our future in the process. Please guys help me
U know her behaviour soo u decide on yah own..if u fit accept
Re: Please Advice by abi003: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pheals:
U know her behaviour soo u decide on yah own..if u fit accept

Am hoping I can help her with this flaws, but I haave tried communications, praying, but am not seeing any changes, what else cane I try?
Re: Please Advice by Pheals(f): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
abi003:

Am hoping I can help her with this flaws, but I haave tried communications, praying, but am not seeing any changes, what else cane I try?
well to change behaviour us tough...no matter all she will soon show the behaviour if u try to cover her up

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Too Short To Commit A Suicide. / For All Ladies From My New Book: Virginity Isnt Purity / Same Sex Marriage: Good Or Bad, And What Could Be The Effect On The Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.