Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (139168 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by bola4dprec(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Abeg I no fit look.

your mission here pls ?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by osadhordy(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm see differents opinion someone dick.......
So what is the fate of the lady that bite someone dick........will she be jailed or free as self defense
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ibrogen: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2015
misspicy:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/16/lady-bites-off-rapists-penis/

Severing the penis without removing the testicles causes intense sexual frustration, since sexual urges and drive originate from the testicles but with no penis there is no way to satisfy them.[citation needed]It is unclear because of the reluctance of victims of penis removal who have undergone penis reconstruction surgery to go to checkups, but acute pain when sitting on a bicycle saddle or other similar surfaces (and perhaps other activities that put much weight on the crotch area) may persist for a long period of time after the surgery, or even permanently.

A study of penis reattachment in China found that in a group of 50 men, all but one reacquired functionality, even though some involved full reconstructive surgery using tissue and bone. Reportedly some of these men later fathered children.

If reattachment is not an option, doctors can reconstruct a penis from muscle and skin grafted from another part of the body like the forearm. However, a penile implant is needed for an erection to be possible, the reconstructed penis would look strange and would either not be able to ejaculate,or ejaculate with less force.The patients are often dissatisfied with the reconstructed penis.Standing during urination is an advantage offered by a reconstructed penis.[46] If penis reconstruction is not done, the patient will have to squat in order to urinate since doctors reroute the entrance of the urethra to below the scrotum.

Various methods used by women to prevent reattachment of the penis after severing include flushing them down the toilet, feeding them to animals like ducks or dogs, boiling them in water, contaminating the penis with dirt or sand, and grinding the penis in a garbage disposal or a kitchen blender
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ibrogen: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate

Severing the penis without removing the testicles causes intense sexual frustration, since sexual urges and drive originate from the testicles but with no penis there is no way to satisfy them.[citation needed]It is unclear because of the reluctance of victims of penis removal who have undergone penis reconstruction surgery to go to checkups, but acute pain when sitting on a bicycle saddle or other similar surfaces (and perhaps other activities that put much weight on the crotch area) may persist for a long period of time after the surgery, or even permanently.

A study of penis reattachment in China found that in a group of 50 men, all but one reacquired functionality, even though some involved full reconstructive surgery using tissue and bone. Reportedly some of these men later fathered children.

If reattachment is not an option, doctors can reconstruct a penis from muscle and skin grafted from another part of the body like the forearm. However, a penile implant is needed for an erection to be possible, the reconstructed penis would look strange and would either not be able to ejaculate,or ejaculate with less force. The patients are often dissatisfied with the reconstructed penis. Standing during urination is an advantage offered by a reconstructed penis.[46] If penis reconstruction is not done, the patient will have to squat in order to urinate since doctors reroute the entrance of the urethra to below the scrotum.

Various methods used by women to prevent reattachment of the penis after severing include flushing them down the toilet, feeding them to animals like ducks or dogs, boiling them in water, contaminating the penis with dirt or sand, and grinding the penis in a garbage disposal or a kitchen blender
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by maryhaam(f): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:

The grafting o's like building a new penis for him, he may even get to chose the size he likes this time round grin
hmmm it is well,thanks
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ukandi1(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Please Doctors in d house, what is going to become this guy's fate

it can be regrafted but he is finished. May this become the faith of any man who rapes a woman.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ovu4real: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2015
i doubt him being a rapist
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Bome01(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this shit.
The human jaw isn't that strong.
y don't u give it a trial. Wa a gba pe Jesu loko Ijo!
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by God2man(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmnnnnnn
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by temitemi1(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Various methods used by women to prevent reattachment of the penis after severing include flushing them down the toilet, feeding them to animals like ducks or dogs, boiling them in water, contaminating the penis with dirt or sand, and grinding the penis in a garbage disposal or a kitchen blender[/quote] shocked shocked shocked
ibrogen:

If reattachment is not an option, doctors can reconstruct a penis from muscle and skin grafted from another part of the body like the forearm. However, a penile implant is needed for an erection to be possible, the reconstructed penis would look strange and would either not be able to ejaculate,or ejaculate with less force. The patients are often dissatisfied with the reconstructed penis. Standing during urination is an advantage offered by a reconstructed penis.[46] If penis reconstruction is not done, the patient will have to squat in order to urinate since doctors reroute the entrance of the urethra to below the scrotum.

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Now you are a dickless worrior grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
How possible

cutting of a joystick with teeth.,.... The girl na vampire

See as the thing be sef,.... God knows how many girls he had raped....

Abeg I no fit look.

Good judgement thoughtongue.
Wonder how the case will be judge in court...
it definitely wasn't rape or is it mouth they now rape? Its just a case of BJ gone terribly bad. If she no wan do she 4 talk so
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2015
dazzysleek:
if u don't know what 2 say,better keep quiet..instead of d rapist ruining her life,the reverse should b d case!
So na 4 mouth dem de rape person? Abi na mouth rape or rape of d mouth?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Let's review this case for a moment first. One, from the photo I see I can say that the pe*is wasn't on agro b4 bitten off because if it was, he would probably have died immediately. Two, guys can't rape with flat tires it has to be inflated and if it was massive blood would have gushed out when bitten. Three, never heard of a guy raping a lady through the mouth when he's not crazy. My conclusion is that this may not be a case of rape but a case of revenge or mishap. #JustSaying
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by yaksman22(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Terrible one
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Guyz any lady dat gvs u mouth action nd u cum bak alive shd b a marriage material. My opinion though, if u disagree ask Suarez
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by talk2guze(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2015
How do u ascertain this guy is/was a rapist? IMO, I think this babe was just retaliating on an earlier grudge between them. She was his gf right? And I'm sure going to that place wouldn't have been their first time. The babe simply bit off the joystick while she was working on it. Y'all know what I mean
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2015
lexy2014:
it definitely wasn't rape or is it mouth they now rape? Its just a case of BJ gone terribly bad. If she no wan do she 4 talk so
Oh! I guess she doesn't want to BJ and the guy is trying to force her....
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Oh! I guess she doesn't want to BJ and the guy is trying to force her....
and that amounts 2 rape? Y would a rapist waste his time forcing his victim 2 give him BJ? Never heard of it. There was definitely some level of intimacy btw them
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by gfullmoon(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Na only me fit no believe this story. Make I ask,'' Was the guy having ''forced''carnal knowledge of her bucca cavity or the Labia majora. Answer to this question will determine the authenticity of this write up.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
Does ur dick have bone?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2015
lomprico:

Does ur dick have bone?
no . . . .and so?
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2015
McEwen:
U flirting with my suzzy16 shocked shocked
Na joke na grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ikeepitreal(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2015
In all my years of raping sexcapades, I've never thrust my dick into a victim's mouth
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
Na joke na grin
do I knw u,mcewen shocked
KingTom:
Na joke na grin
do I knw u,mcewen
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmm it is well,thanks
You're welcome grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2015
McEwen:
U flirting with my suzzy16 shocked shocked
do I knw u,lol
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
Yes, this is true smiley
yeah
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2015
lexy2014:
There was definitely some level of intimacy btw them
I agree #
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lozanni(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2015
grin The guy mumu dey too much. Maybe he wanted to force himself on the girl and the sharp girl, cunningly, tried to promise him mouth-action first with the intention of cutting off his thing.
Its also possible the guy wanted to break-up with the girl and the devious girl asked for sex, one last time, before they say goodbye for ever. The innocent guy did not know that wicked girl meant to inflict an injury on him which he will never forget forever.
The girl get hyena teeth? Hyena teeth fit break very hard bone, talk less of a soft Joystick.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by fretfingers: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Teempakguy:

Bros, turkey laps n joystick which one strong pass? Yet we eat d turkey n break d bones with d teeth... Haven't u heard the saying "eyin mu ju abe lo" in english.. "The teeth is sharper than a knife"...

I fear for pple wey no know say their sex mate get siezure oo, yet dem dem make her dey give dem BJ... Hmmm if d tin hold her wen she dey give dem BJ enh........."Na Wale Adenuga Super Story e go b"..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Disgusting, some men should know better though. Why try to take advantage of your own friends girlfriend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.