Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (139167 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2015
fretfingers:

Bros, turkey laps n joystick which one strong pass? Yet we eat d turkey n break d bones with d teeth... Haven't u heard the saying "eyin mu ju abe lo" in english.. "The teeth is sharper than a knife"...

I fear for pple wey no know say their sex mate get siezure oo, yet dem dem make her dey give dem BJ... Hmmm if d tin hold her wen she dey give dem BJ enh........."Na Wale Adenuga Super Story e go b"..
you mean . . . cooked . . turkey?
Go and try that poo with raw one. You will cry. grin grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by moniherbs: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by fretfingers: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
you mean . . . cooked . . turkey?
Go and try that poo with raw one. You will cry. grin grin

Lol.... Abi

I don see person wey bite another person finger comot wen dem dey fight.... Teeth na weapon...hehehe
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
do I knw u,mcewen :odo I knw u,mcewen
McEwen chai grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah
cool
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
McEwen chai grin
lol
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
lol
Mo do my guy like that na grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
Mo do my guy like that na grin
how should I do him then
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
how should I do him then
Do him well grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by johnnday222(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
thou am not a lawyer or police officer but to me it is more than self defence and the lady in question should be charge for either man slaughter or murder.am not encouraging rape don't get me wrong o.what am saying is that,before it get to this extent,the guy would have weaken given d lady an advantage to run out of the house.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by maxy097(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Jesus shocked
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
Do him well grin
u re nt serious
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
u re nt serious
I am
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
I am
seems u wanna put word into my mouth,I concur
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2015
RichardFuld:
This is one of the reasons I like fucking my girls when they are drunk and passed out.
make u know jam ogbanje gal,she go comot ur balls plus ur joystick. cheesy
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
seems u wanna put word into my mouth,I concur
I'm just helping my friend wink
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
I'm just helping my friend wink
u can help him with another girl,pls,me,I aint interested
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
u can help him with another girl,pls,me,I aint interested

Ok ma smiley
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:

Ok ma smiley
okay
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by KingTom(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
okay
smiley
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by eromspete(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2015
What is young's modulus in relation to body tissue mister physics teacher That niggass preek was sheared off by some freaked out girl perhaps

And are you saying that Mike Tyson is more experienced in biting activities? I don't recall him doing muscular training for his jaws tongue
May I remind you that the penile tissue is not as strong as you think (spongy tissue) that is why turgidity is required from blood supply to make it increase in size for procreation purposes. Ever heard of the male condition called broken penile tissue in copulation?

Anyway, let's drop the issue mister modulus. Bye

Teempakguy:

Listen to yourself wink
1. Mike tyson is an experienced, muscular boxer. Not some . . . girl. . undecided
2. The ear and the joystick have absolutely nothing in common. The Young's modulus for the joystick is FAR greater than that of the ear. undecided

Those circumstances incomparable. smiley
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2015
samkay12:
Well..

Girl's first response might be to say "Serves him right" but really what dumb rapist will stick his johnson in his victim's mouth.
That must be a pretty stupid idiotic Rapist

On the other hand there must have been a "rush of blood to her head" and she bit it off as an act of revenge for something he did to her in the past. Then she starts screaming Rape Rape for some sympathy.

If he was a Rapist then.. No comment from me..
If he wasn't.. then.. It's just.. sigh!!

I think I'll stay away from BJs entirely.. Better safe than prick-less

Err......in case you didn't know, forcing someone to give you heard is also regarded as rape. It happens more than you think dude. But wait, this is Nigeria. Blame the victim as usual.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by omaji53jeremiah: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
crazy stuff happens in Nigeria
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
eromspete:
What is young's modulus in relation to body tissue mister physics teacher That niggass preek was sheared off by some freaked out girl perhaps

And are you saying that Mike Tyson is more experienced in biting activities? I don't recall him doing muscular training for his jaws tongue
May I remind you that the penile tissue is not as strong as you think (spongy tissue) that is why turgidity is required from blood supply to make it increase in size for procreation purposes. Ever heard of the male condition called broken penile tissue in copulation?

Anyway, let's drop the issue mister modulus. Bye

come back here . . .
What i meant by my grammar is that is requires less force to injure the ear. It is not made of tough material, and it is stretched over cartilage. Which is very easy to cut.
The boner on the other hand . . .
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by osadhordy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
This story Is becoming reaallllllllllllll
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Makapounse(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
The lady is really an evil being, she bite some1's joystick and still ran out shouting for help against rape..she wil surely ripe the fruit of her action..she suppose to be jailed
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by makasimatics(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Men!!!!! This is serious. U Don say.

This evil girl has just ruined this guy's life
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Ogadtop(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
How possible
cutting of a joystick with teeth.,.... The girl na vampire

See as the thing be sef,....
Abeg I no fit look.
open your own and lets see how good looking it is.
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kilode100(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
serious :oserious

Yes embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by suzzy16(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
kilode100:

Yes embarassed
why re u sad now
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by africandictator(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
woaaaahh... That lady is canibalistic..
Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by dazzysleek(f): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
even if she has given it 2 zillion men,its still her right 2 decide whom she willingly gives her punny 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.