Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics (1121 Views)

18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / Mind Or Body, Which 1 Contributes More To Having An Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by katherinna: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
The title speaks for itself. As for me, I believe it's the ladies.

Most the male folk here behave like kids. You hardly see them making reasonable contributions. It's always the ladies that make sensible comments.

You male folk should upgrade and act maturely even if it is for a day.

1 Like

Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by saaedlee: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Being Pro Women shouldn't make you Anti-men
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by sinaj(f): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
ofcourse ladies.
e.g. misssclassy, introvert and many more.
grin grin

*runs outta thread bfor bashing commence*
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Princecalm(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:

*runs outta thread bfor bashing commence*

that is to show how fake your post is, if you claim it is the female folks, why not stand boldly for it.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by jrerico1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
You want Attention
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by katherinna: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
saaedlee:
Being Pro Women shouldn't make you Anti-men

Anti-men? I am just stating a fact.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmm.... after I checkd dis thread I ran straight to Ur profile nd its glaring...

Total novice ...

nairaland has been since 2005... nd u come out to talk crap...

#pieceofsh*t
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Princecalm:
thatis to show how fake your post is, if you claim it is the female folks, why not stand boldly for it.
cant stand bashing today oooo
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by saaedlee: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
katherinna:

Anti-men? I am just stating a fact.
Its YOUR opinion and not a fact! Most ladies on more this forum won't share that opinion
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Princecalm(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:

cant stand bashing today oooo
then don't post comments that will attract it.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Princecalm:
then don't post comments that will attract it.
tongue
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by slytubadth(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
katherinna:
The title speaks for itself. As for me, I believe it's the ladies.

Most the male folk here behave like kids. You hardly see them making reasonable contributions. It's always the ladies that make sensible comments.

You male folk should upgrade and act maturely even if it is for a day.

See as this one dey claim Level
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Pinocchioo(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can't say, but what I do know is that most people are here just to have fun. As for me, I enjoy reading hilarious comments. Especially from this section.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Both gender contribute reasonably here but not all,there are those who are mature in their response.

Others are here for fun, while some are childish,some are just seeking for attention by posting irrelevant stuffs. It depend on individual preferences.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by ZedX6: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Both gender contribute reasonably here but not all,there are those who are mature in their response.

Others are here for fun, while some are childish,some are just seeking for attention by posting irrelevant stuffs. It depend on individual preferences.
As ugly as that wall in your DP is, it's more appealing to the eye than the riot of colours standing in front of it. . .
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
As ugly as that wall in your DP is, it's more appealing to the eye than the riot of colours standing in front of it. . .
yours is a loosed case.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by katherinna: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
yours is a loosed case.

It's *lost*, not *loosed*. Olodo
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
katherinna:

It's *lost*, not *loosed*. Olodo
shut up ur mouth, i say shut up. I am at liberty to use whatever word that pleases me. I posted LoOSED NOT LOST! And i like it dat way, stop fooling urself, ode.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by katherinna: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
shut up ur mouth, i say shut up. I am at liberty to use whatever word that pleases me. I post LoOSED NOT LOST! And i like it dat way, stoping fooling urself, ode.

It's "posted" not "post", and it's "stop" not "stopping"

Olodo.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
katherinna:

Olodo.
have u ever heard of typographical error before? If yes then i see no reason for names calling.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by ZedX6: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
katherinna:

Olodo.
Errm, your font color. You forgot what account you were logged in to. . . wink
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by ZedX6: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
have u ever heard of typographical error before? If yes then i see no reason for names calling.
You're naturally a jolly dumb ass. . . Stop blaming spell check.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by faith551(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Trouble looms
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
You're naturally a jolly dumb ass. . . Stop blaming spell check.
u are indeed very silly. It not like you are the perfect one, btw stop quoting me, i have warned you several times. Am nt fvcking interested. Go get a life, leave joy alone.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by piicity(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by ZedX6: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u are indeed very silly. It not like you are the perfect one, btw stop quoting me, i have warned you several times. Am nt fvcking interested. Go get a life, leave joy alone.
You should be arrested for taking pics that hurt the eye.

What's your excuse for that sorry DP?
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
You should be arrested for taking pics that hurt the eye.

What's your excuse for that sorry DP?
what exactly is ur problem? Heey! It none of ur business, if u are dat pained then stop viewing my profile it nt by force nah. Shu.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by ZedX6: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what exactly is ur problem? Heey! It none of ur business, if u are dat pained then stop viewing my profile it nt by force nah. Shu.
It's my business. You don't make people waste mb by uploading rubbish. Better you don't upload at all, or upload a fake pic.
Re: Between Guys And Ladies In This Section, Who Contributes More Maturely To Topics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
It's my business. You don't make people waste mb by uploading rubbish. Better you don't upload at all, or upload a fake pic.
oghene mi!why nt remove the pix urself? Shu,.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed.... / Nigerian Blogger, Tosin Silverdam Details How He Stopped Excessive Masturbation / How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.