Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) (8741 Views)

Peugeot L750 R Hybrid Concept Revealed (photos) / The All New 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Has Just Been Revealed (Photos & Video) / New BMW 8 Series Revealed - Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by sexymoma(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
chucky234:
2013 - 2015 9 years?
Hmmm abi my arithmetic don bad....
Phew wetin u sabi...person dey change im name every year
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by chucky234(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
sexymoma:
Phew wetin u sabi...person dey change im name every year
But your name never change since na
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by sexymoma(f): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
chucky234:
But your name never change since na
Why ma name go change... angry
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Danhumprey: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi grin
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol, wonder what achievment there in driving 06 Range and living in London.
Range ain't even an autobiography of it's generation.
That generation is a FLOOD in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Bossforeva:
Lol, wonder what achievment there in driving 06 Range and living in London.
Range ain't even an autobiography of it's generation.
That generation is a FLOOD in Lagos.

^^^see this broke Homebase wanna be monkey talkin anyhow to a whole Londoner...anyone notoise how this Homebase mofos all ways no someone that drive nice car but they them sef own nada?

..brother..be nice to me & I will post u £10cash to buy suits ther in Nigeria!(no ofeense).
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2015
...people..plis STOP HATIN on *Sweet Mona*....ma profesioonal advise...start savin now & hopefully by 2068,u shud be able to aford yors!! (no ofeense) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

^^^see this broke Homebase wanna be monkey talkin anyhow to a whole Londoner...anyone notoise how this Homebase mofos all ways no someone that drive nice car but they them sef own nada?

..brother..be nice to me & I will post u £10cash to buy suits ther in Nigeria!(no ofeense).
undecided
cork brain.
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bossforeva:
cork brain.

fact remains: I drive £28,000 (Cash) u cant aford, I have moiney, am in London, I can take yor woman anyday...the only optin u hav in life ther in Nigeria is to keep hatin us Londoners!! (no oofeiinse) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by calid16: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

fact remains: I drive £28,000 (Cash) u cant aford, I have moiney, am in London, I can take yor woman anyday...the only optin u hav in life ther in Nigeria is to keep hatin us Londoners!! (no oofeiinse) smiley

This guy is wretched o! shocked Na this 1999 range rover ? Guy your ugly ride is used as a towing truck
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
calid16:

This guy is wretched o! shocked Na this 1999 range rover ? Guy your ugly ride is used as a towing truck

..do u hav moiney?..no..can u aford a range?..no..do u hab job?. No..hav u been to London? No

..BRO JUSS GO BAK TO BED... GOAT!
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

I prefer straw mats, so why do I need a mattress.

Jesus is enough for me, so why do I need a man?

Donkey!

^^^^she want me..i no I drive Range but truss me.....this one want me!!! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by edoyad(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin Cork youre a wild animal LOL
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Mcowubaba: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Suchie:

Am in london am in london as if there is anything big happening in london,Go sit yur butt somewhere.
Lol,yu talk too much,and yu make a whole lot of noise.Keep hatin for wat.Yu are in London and am in the United states...a citizen and am hating.Stop making noise abeg.Drop yur number and i will call yu with my number lets prove it.Stop all this empty noises yu are making.Anyway yu are in Haïti not even naija.Asshole.
you poverty stricken pervert.

I have been reading all yur post,watta d 4uck do yu think london is.Why insultin dark skinned women and naija men,there are people from rich families and yu dnt even hear their voices here.You claimed you are in London and you dnt behave like one.Fools like you once they travel they think all other people back home are poor.People like you dnt even have papers in yur so called London.You are driving a range rover huh so wats the bleep thing about it.You never pay cash to buy that car you are financing it.So pls stop all this childish behaviours and face yur Security work in yur London ...Shikena.......

Go back to school...No offence
Oga I get ur point...but if u knw mrcock, he is a funny nd a very sarcastic guy.......u may not understand his sense of humour smiley...dnt be offended nd don't be too sensitive!!!...just laff it off grin...
Peace bro...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by MrCork: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Suchie:

Am in london am in london as if there is anything big happening in london,Go sit yur butt somewhere.
Lol,yu talk too much,and yu make a whole lot of noise.Keep hatin for wat.Yu are in London and am in the United states...a citizen and am hating.Stop making noise abeg.Drop yur number and i will call yu with my number lets prove it.Stop all this empty noises yu are making.Anyway yu are in Haïti not even naija.Asshole.
you poverty stricken pervert.

I have been reading all yur post,watta d 4uck do yu think london is.Why insultin dark skinned women and naija men,there are people from rich families and yu dnt even hear their voices here.You claimed you are in London and you dnt behave like one.Fools like you once they travel they think all other people back home are poor.People like you dnt even have papers in yur so called London.You are driving a range rover huh so wats the bleep thing about it.You never pay cash to buy that car you are financing it.So pls stop all this childish behaviours and face yur Security work in yur London ...Shikena.......

Go back to school...No offence

...SARAH...IS IT MY FAULT U CANT AFORD A RANGE?..IS IT MY FAULT U NEVAR BEEN TO LONDON?..IS IT MY FAULT U DONT HA MOINEY?...IS IT MY FAULT U CANT FIND WOMAN ON NIARALAND?...IS IT MY FAULT NOBORY NO U?..IS IT MY FAULT U R FRUSTRATEED?

...bro I don't mean to sound rude but yor head clarly needs battery replacement!! (no ofeense)
undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by 400billionman: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
Anyone who believes that's MrCork's car can believe anything.

Smh.

He actually agreed it is fairly used.

How much kwanu ?
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Koyayikobeyiba: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Mr cork
What happened to mona!?

cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Introduce Speed Cameras On Nigeria’s Roads / Choosing The Right Oil For Your Car! / Which Agency Is Responsible For The Creation Of Number Plates In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.