Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. (8458 Views)

BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Wrong Moves, Dr Ariyo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by aresa: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by madridguy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
To Dr Ariyo: Do not wash your dirty linen in public....Enough of these nonsense, we must learn to love each-other. The Era of campaign is over, let stop bringing ourselves down in the presence of international community. All these act make us valueless in the international community.

GOD alone will judge those people who started the HATE-SPEECH campaign.

Less I forget, I beg these bikini girls carrying placards in the first pics set die. Any useful information about them will be highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Muh(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who is Dr Ariyo?

5 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by kodded(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
aresa:

Coming from a disgusting ethno/tribalistic and bigoted internet troll.
Please STFU...
undecided

So you are supporting the tribalistic doctor ...

...No wonder birds of a feather flock together

4 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by knightsTempler: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehehe....Dr Ariyo's in-laws and family friends demonstrating in Texas. cheesy

Ok seen, next pls!!!

12 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by jumobi1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can my fellow Igbos do ourselves a favor and ignore this post. These people all have the same picket signs so we know they aren't speaking for themselves. Giving this post the attention it seeks gives credibility to nonsense it spews. Wrong is wrong. We must learn to be tolerant and respectful with our words.

4 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by aresa: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
jumobi1:
Can my fellow Igbos do ourselves a favor and ignore this post. These people all have the same picket signs so we know they aren't speaking for themselves. Giving this post the attention it seeks gives credibility to nonsense it spews. Wrong is wrong. We must learn to be tolerant and respectful with our words.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YQKQdiI9K0o/VUyUi4V8kbI/AAAAAAAAL8s/kqxx3CReDuc/s1600/20150507-174345.jpg[/img]

Your uncles carried the same signs so who were they speaking for? Themselves..

Tribalism obviously blunted your reasoning ...

17 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Shymm3x: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Up Dr. Ariyo!

Even snow bunnies support the man.

Laughing like Messr Putin the boss of all bosses #BossLife cool

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vladimir-putin-laughing.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided who is dr ariyo and what is his problem ? Is he sick or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Ilekeh(f): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lmaoooo. A twist in event.

Y'all keep making bad names for yourselves aiight. Just don't bring Yoruba into this. Keep it Dr. Ariyo vs Igbo.

After taking time to reflect on this issue, I can understand both sides. No group should intimidate another.
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Ilekeh(f): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Shymm3x:
Up Dr. Ariyo!

Even snow bunnies support the man.

Laughing like Messr Putin the boss of all bosses #BossLife cool

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vladimir-putin-laughing.gif[/img]

He's married to a white woman. They're looking out for the white woman.

1 Like

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Paid FoOLS........

3 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Ilekeh(f): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
jumobi1:

An igbo boy with Yoruba ID. I sight you.

10 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
All I can see is his family members and his wife and sisters.....

2 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by joeyfire(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Eko ile what's the source of these pics and why do the letterings on the placards look photoshopped? I smell shyte lipsrsealed
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Ilekeh(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
All I can see is his family members and his wife and sisters.....

That's where it starts.
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by fkaz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ilekeh:

He's married to a white woman. They're looking out for the white woman.
is she lost or what?? Why are they looking out for her?
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by masseratti: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seriously guys this thing is getting out of hand,if our fathers made mistakes 60 years ago, why can't we let bygone be bygone? The north cannot do anything without the support of one of the majority tribe from the southwest, they got the presidency which I support through the southwest, the got the two leadership in the senate and house of Representatives through the southeast, made one from the two sides a deputy,I supported Buhari even though am not a fan of Tinubu and am Yoruba simply because I believe in a theory, if you are doing the same thing for year and you don't get a favourable results why don't you try something else,if Buhari dies not deliver, please biko let's boot him out,this issue of fabricating stories about each other will only make us worse,a guy yesterday said Bola Ige stopped iCC from helping Biafrans I asked him for the source of his information he ran away, we all going to lose if we don't stop and stealth our sword.
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Ilekeh(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
onatisi:
is she lost or what?? Why are they looking out for her?

Am I supposed to teach you English too?

2 Likes

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Ilekeh(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
masseratti:
Seriously guys this thing is getting out of hand,if our fathers made mistakes 60 years ago, why can't we let bygone be bygone? The north cannot do anything without the support of one of the majority tribe from the southwest, they got the presidency which I support through the southwest, the got the two leadership in the senate and house of Representatives through the southeast, made one from the two sides a deputy,I supported Buhari even though am not a fan of Tinubu and am Yoruba simply because I believe in a theory, if you are doing the same thing for year and you don't get a favourable results why don't you try something else,if Buhari dies not deliver, please biko let's boot him out,this issue of fabricating stories about each other will only make us worse,a guy yesterday said Bola Ige stopped iCC from helping Biafrans I asked him for the source of his information he ran away, we all going to lose if we don't stop and stealth our sword.

Did anyone mention Yoruba? Jor leave story. grin
Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by KinkyAngela(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
I laugh anytime i read/hear these naive people refer to us as illiterate, uneducated etc.

The Yorubas and ibos are busy fighting themsleves online and offline; at home and abroad, whilst we are busy consolidating our grip on the countrys political power with the president, senate president and speaker from our region.

If Buhari doesnt contest for a second tenure, the PDP which has now been stlealthly hijacked by Atiku, Saraki, Yerima etc would definaltely zoned the presidency to the North in 2019.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
ISHILOVE keep watch here before they turn this place to another theatre of hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / UK Opens Fresh Investigation Of Corrupt Policemen Involved In Ibori’s Trial / Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.