Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis (632 Views)

Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum / APC Crisis: Why Tinubu Unleashed His Bloggers Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by change49ja: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
1) Accept Saraki as the Senate President and bring all APC senators back together to have majority senators in the Senate i.e 59 senators as against PDP and other 49 senators.

2) Ask Ekweremadu to resign or get impeached immediately. (edited)

3) With these two simple strategies, PDP will be put back in chains and APC will have full control of the National Assembly.
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Forgot to take ur meds again today sonny? undecided
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by change49ja: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:

I don't need it anymore. You can have it.
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by ddippset(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
lol. Gbajabiamila from house of reps to deputy Senate president? Lol. He really missed his meds.
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by atlwireles: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
change49ja:
1) Accept Saraki as the Senate President and bring all APC senators back together to have majority senators in the Senate i.e 59 senators as against PDP and other 49 senators.

2) Make Gbajabiamila the Deputy Senate President by asking Ekweremadu to resign or get impeached immediately.

3) With these two simple strategies, PDP will be put back in chains and APC will have full control of the National Assembly.

Too bad you live in West Germany
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by temitemi1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
TRASH!!
change49ja:

2) Make Gbajabiamila the Deputy Senate President by asking Ekweremadu to resign or get impeached immediately.

Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by change49ja: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
ddippset:
lol. Gbajabiamila from house of reps to deputy Senate president? Lol. He really missed his meds.

I meant Sen. Ahmed Lawan or any other senator from South.
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by blacksta(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol Automatic promotion from House to Reps to Senate....
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by drtwist(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
OPS go school you say no. Name you are acting like a Robort. APC cannot impeach IKE alone, they need PDP because they are not up to a quorum. Your party should be thanking PDP for not vying for senate president that day. The crisis that took place that day was not cause by PDP, it was ur party who refuse to be decipline that caused it. The election was by on Modulus of operandi
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by temitemi1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gbajabiamila deputy senate president. Just like baba west germany cheesy grin
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by change49ja: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Gbajabiamila deputy senate president. Just like baba west germany cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by IdrisAdebiye: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
change49ja:

You need 2/3 to impeach the DSP sir
Re: The Best Win-win Solution To APC Crisis by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
change49ja:

(1) (Reply)

PMB needs to lead by example...No Luxury Cars, He should also Fly Commercial. / I Will Recover Stolen Funds Under Jonathan’s Watch And Probe – Buhari / These Kids Need Wardrobe Allowance Not The NASS. In A Sane Country..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.