Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland (1121 Views)

Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / Dino: Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by Skybob(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hello guys, please forgive my manners if wrong, I'm just curious. I'm amazed seeing this anonymous no-profile 'Nobody' moniker on Nairaland. This 'Nobody' moniker creates topics and comments on this forum but the moniker is unclickable. I also feel he/she is likely to be a Muslim because he/she creates topics in the 'Islam' session.
The person behind this must be very influencial and highly privileged on this forum to pull this infamous stunt I think.
I may be wrong though so I would like to know if anybody can create such account.
If no, then guys, who's likely to be this faceless nairalander?
Example: Checkout the Op here https://www.nairaland.com/2369806/islam-terrorism
Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by NicxonXXX(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
It is not a person. It is actually the ghost of Nairaland. And she's a muslim.
Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by Skybob(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
NicxonXXX:
Ghost on nairaland? how's that possible?
Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
The "Nobody" moniker like you called it are people that have deactivated their accounts.

3 Likes

Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by NicxonXXX(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Skybob:
Ghost on nairaland? how's that possible?
Na seun kill am nah....
Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by kaysy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Skybob:
Hello guys, please forgive my manners if wrong, I'm just curious. I'm amazed seeing this anonymous no-profile 'Nobody' moniker on Nairaland. This 'Nobody' moniker creates topics and comments on this forum but the moniker is unclickable. I also feel he/she is likely to be a Muslim because he/she creates topics in the 'Islam' session.
The person behind this must be very influencial and highly privileged on this forum to pull this infamous stunt I think.
I may be wrong though so I would like to know if anybody can create such account.
If no, then guys, who's likely to be this faceless nairalander?
Example: Checkout the Op here https://www.nairaland.com/2369806/islam-terrorism

Yes you're wrong, no one can create such account
Any account displaying "Nobody" simply indicates that the user has DELETED his/her Nairaland account and by the virtue of that, his/her name changes to Nobody.
Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by knightsTempler: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The "Nobody" moniker like you called it are people that have deactivated their accounts.
kaysy:

Yes you're wrong, no one can create such account
Any account displaying "Nobody" simply indicates that the user has DELETED his/her Nairaland account and by the virtue of that, his/her name changes to Nobody.

There you have the answers to your query.
Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
@ Op...the 'Nobody' appears when a member deactivate his/her account, their profile is permanently removed but all previous posts and comments remain as is. Though I think there used to be a real 'Nobody' dunno if that account is still around.

NicxonXXX:
hahahaha you're a clown.

1 Like

Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by Skybob(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
So if I deactivate my account, I will still be able to use the account? So what's the essence of deactivation?
Re: The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland by samuelchimmy(m): 2:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Skybob:
So if I deactivate my account, I will still be able to use the account?
So what's the essence of deactivation?
You can't use the account after deactivation... Your moniker on posts and comments you've made before changes to 'nobody" that'll

(1) (Reply)

Why Ikorodu Robbery Was Successful- LASG / Wickedness! Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood For Having Too Much S3x With Her / Sahara Reporters Lied, Buhari Didn't Order Arrest Of Wife's Brother-spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.