Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? (693 Views)

Why Do Ibos And Hausas Use Double Names? / Ibos React With Hashtags / Deport Destitute Ibos Back Home To Their Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
On my own opinions i think the people that hate ibo most in this country are not the yorubas but the ibo think they are, sometimes when everyone said you are a stubborn child when you know you are not stubborn as time goes on you will want to prove stubborn one day since they already know you to be stubborn. What did i stand to gain in hating them Definitely nothing, But now they think I'm a hatter I'm OFFICIALLY joining those anonymous people calling them all kind of name even though most of them are from the north playing divide and rule and they are falling for it on nairanland just for fun

I AV OFFICIALLY SIGN FOR NCA ON A LONG TERM DEAL grin grin

I'm celebrating my contract by sipping my EWEDU with straw

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Unimaginable123: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
What's this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Trut(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
gtf AFONJA grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
The op is def an afonja. see his big head angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by EzeUche(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Because other groups don't have Igbos on their mind 24-7 like the Yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by dadavivo: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
By their scratch face we shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by elderhimself(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Because a certain group of people have this feeling of paranoia........ and that every other person out of their circle is always against them or planning evil against them..... what a pity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
The hydraulic soup republicans are always the first to splash amala all over nairaland when they come across any thread related to IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Unimaginable123:
What's this one saying?
SO YOU NEVER GET SENSE?... NA WA OOO
Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yesssssssasss

Yesssssssasss
Yesssssssasss

Yesssssssasss

I got what I'm looking, attention of the the great flatinooooo from the land of erosion potopoto

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
On my own opinions i think the people that hate ibo most in this country are not the yorubas but the ibo think they are, sometimes when everyone said you are a stubborn child when you know you are not stubborn as time goes on you will want to prove stubborn one day since they already know you to be stubborn. What did i stand to gain in hating them Definitely nothing, But now they think I'm a hatter I'm OFFICIALLY joining those anonymous people calling them all kind of name even though most of them are from the north playing divide and rule and they are falling for it on nairanland just for fun

I AV OFFICIALLY SIGN FOR NCA ON A LONG TERM DEAL grin grin

I'm celebrating my contract by sipping my EWEDU with straw
because Biafa is a land of rising clowns

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Cooly100: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
because Biafa is a land of rising clowns

...and you are so frightened of the rising clowns...how about that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Unimaginable123: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
akthedream:

have u ever had sense? Mumu
Re: Why Do Ibos Think All The Anonymous Name Abusing Them Are Afonja? by Unimaginable123: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
akthedream:

have u ever had sense? Imbecille

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! PDP Behind IPOB Agitation! / Marginalization of the people of Urum, Amanuke and Isu-Aniocha in Awka-North LGA / Shocking! Woman Allegedly Delivers Catfish In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.