Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? (840 Views)

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
LADIES AND GUYS ANWSER THIS QUESTION
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by temitemi1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yes n Yes!
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Aspiregreat: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's no big deal.....
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by izaray(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yes dear, i can even leave my phone with him, for a whole 1 month without shaking!
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by izaray(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Aspiregreat:
It's no big deal.....
Hope it's coming from ur church mind o And not when u av another secret sim card sum wer grin
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by buygala(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hell no embarassed .... I would rather break up with her than have her go through my phone angry ... This is because since I am not yet married, I am always hunting for wife material and ermmmmm......other thingsembarassed irrespective of whether I am in a relationship or not embarassed

btw..

Which kain 'love' go shark me wey I go leave my phone for woman hand for 24 hours?
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why should I give him my phone? For what kwanu?
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Sleekydee(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's what I call " Devil dey sleep, yanga wan wake am"
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Lildrizzle(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
She go faint aswear
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by sexymoma(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sleekydee:
That's what I call " Devil dey sleep, yanga wan wake am"
Lildrizzle:
She go faint aswear
See dem.. Soon they"ll come here nd start saying "these hoes ain' loyal"
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by rawtouch: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why not, of course I will there is nothing to fear...

...my fone has a code
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
No! She will finish all the gems I have been acquiring on temple run!
She will finish all my lives on candy crush.
She will waste all the gems I have been accumulating to buy a katana in shadow fight!
She will waste all my orbs in iron !an 3!
She will use my mb to download useless biological PDFs.
She will delete my important math and physics PDFs to make space for kiss Daniel's videos!

And if any of the above happens,
THINGS CAN NEVER REMAIN THE SAME!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Tallesty1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oh yes!!!
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Sleekydee(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
sexymoma:
See dem.. Soon they"ll come here nd start saying "these hoes ain' loyal"

hehehehe, dis ain't about loyalty, for real, situations can be easily misjudged. we live in a works Whr evrytin is upside down and pple go with it, a world Whr a friend calls anoda friend, Bby, sweethrt, ma lov and so forth, both men and women are known to have short temper and unwillingness to think straight in crucial moments(am not married yet), but I cn imagine how ma gf wud feel if som1 calls my friend calls my fone and says " Hey boo I miss u, how re you" meanwhile its just d 21 century way of saying...."been a while" so really let's avoid all d possible dramas and trust one anoda.
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Creamish(f): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
ahh...well...erm... grin
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by themejiwalker(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't think that's a cool thing to do in the first place. It would be a different case if it were my wife.
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lmao @ comments here grin grin
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Of course... She knows she is just the number one and not the only one.. I make it obvious.
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by danchuzzy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
why not??

cool cool cool
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by danchuzzy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
No! She will finish all the gems I have been acquiring on temple run!
She will finish all my lives on candy crush.
She will waste all the gems I have been accumulating to buy a katana in shadow fight!
She will waste all my orbs in iron !an 3!
She will use my mb to download useless biological PDFs.
She will delete my important math and physics PDFs to make space for kiss Daniel's videos!

And if any of the above happens,
THINGS CAN NEVER REMAIN THE SAME!!
you tho grin grin grin

grin

rotfl
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by jonaifame22(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
No, cos I'll miss nairaland,twitter,bbm,watsapp, music,videos and all dat keeps me engaged on my phone for dat day.
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by MrTeymee(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Well I am not eligible to comment on the subject matter lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by wiringdpt(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op you don start war o, my gf just read this thread now she wants to exchange phone for an hour.
Re: Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yes!

...After password-locking my chat apps, messages, phonebook and those "special pictures" from "them".grin

(1) (Reply)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery 2 - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. / 5 Top Questions Every Cheating Spouse Ask + Their Answers (INTERACTIVE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.