Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (27061 Views)

Photo Of Diezani's Posh Mansions In Dubai Worth Over N7billion / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by tinuolababy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by softnipples(f): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
I smell lies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by jaybee104(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
h
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by jerome4u(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
If there was such money in the state account, then why was wike seeking for 10b loan

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by mbulela: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yet he has not paid May salaries instead has taken loans to repair the govt house.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by honourhim: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by stobery(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Idiet Aide

Lies from the pit of hell

Amaechi would av luv to tell us himself

Is that why he didn't handover properly?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Emade(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Firdt d news was he left notin dat he have to borrow but now they say he left sum tin n d banks names was mention so gov wike we are waiting to knw who is saying d truth but u guys shuld remember that u are playing with d people of river state n dey are watching
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Abugab(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is the reality of governance now dawning on Wike or is he looking for excuses to squander over 7 billion all in the name of tarnishing Amaechi's name?
Wike, govern your people and deliver the goods, that was the promise. Afterall, Amaechi the bad boy is out and his 'stooge' didn't win.
No excuses, work....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by GodblessNig247(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Where is the money?
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Malcomkelvin: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
7 billion and taniod wike said nothing left........ ? don't start your government on lies bed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by stobery(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

which workers? the workers that were protesting were pdp paid agents. Most rivers state workers were paid.

Why did he pay most not all?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by help3852: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is 7billion money??

The last time I checked NASS is sharing 9billion on clothes alone.

Looking at the amount of abandoned projects in Rivers state and the IGR /allocation recieved from FG, Is 7billion money?? angry

Some gullible folks will buy this trash

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by litetias(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
idealsico:
Sure? Only in Nigeria can verifiable facts become subject of controversy.

I think this is attributable to the unprofessionalism of the media.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by GodblessNig247(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
softnipples:
I smell lies undecided

It means that the lie is rotten grin
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by strongerthaneva(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

which workers? the workers that were protesting were pdp paid agents. Most rivers state workers were paid.
man tell him oo..PDP are failure party..kwankwanso have said it all..
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by aguiyi2: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wiked Wike is just there to make money as he did in the education ministry.A bottle of his usual wine cost 450k,
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by strongerthaneva(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
stobery:
Idiet Aide
shut tha Bleep up..
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by anigold(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris:

http://leadership.ng/news/440835/amaechi-left-over-n7bn-in-rivers-coffers-aide

I heard Amaechi left 7.5 trillion in the state treasury naira.. Lol
hahahahahahaha.

Stories stories.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Iman24: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND BENIN. CALL 07050606836

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ibietela2(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kk
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by ifeelgood: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
geesampower:
I was actually expecting more than N7 billion to be left for the next government.
how much did you leave in your account? You always jump before looking.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by atlwireles: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
mbulela:
Yet he has not paid May salaries instead has taken loans to repair the govt house.

Why did Amaechi not pay the salaries before he left on May 29, with his invisible billions?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by stobery(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
strongerthaneva:
shut tha Bleep up..

.mu.mu
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by femummy(f): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
efilefun:
Apart from the funds amaechi left behind, jonathan also sent in the funds amaechi spent on federal roads yet the slowpoke is going for a heavy loan.... I SMH in pity for the people of rivers state

i tell u, these are funds that jonathan refused to return to amaechi all because of dirty politics, yet they will blame amaechi for leaving so many uncompleted projects. how can you tie smbody hands and ask the person to clap?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Gloriagee(f): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
True dat! Only God knows wat really caused Amaechi n Wike's beef.

Can't personally stand either of them. All the same, my heartfelt sympathy to the people of Rivers State. Ko easy, rara

sosanova:
[size=13pt]hypocrites
the same Amaaechi that said Wike will have nothing to spend when Wike assumes office as Governor
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by XXCASH: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wildrage:
A proper hand over and seamless transition would have left no one in doubt as to the true states of Rivers economy when Amaechi was departing. Quoting a "reliable source" and announcing some fictitious, unverifiable amounts in certain account is stupid and not tenable

They r somethings u hear from this politicians and u want to slap them. He left 7b is not the problem, how much debt did he leave behind.
Salaries, pension, waste contractors, just name it. I bet the debt will be way more than the 7b that's if at all he left that amount

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by anigold(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
softnipples:
I smell lies undecided
softnipples(am sure all nipples are soft except the sculpture of a woman) i dey follow smell lies too.. But i heard according APC supporters amaechi left 7.5 trillion hahahahahahaha....
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by agbalej(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Amaechi said it himself that River State was broke as at the end of his tenure. I am really not baffled that Imo and Osun states are yet to pay their workers, having donated state monies to win the presidential elections. #ChangeInDeed.
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thenn what is wike borrowing 10b for again...all this drama don tire me joor

Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by peedeeasobie(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Malcomkelvin:
7 billion and taniod wike said nothing left........ ?
don't start your government on lies bed.

So because an aide made an unverifiable claim, wike becomes a liar?

Why did Amaechi say that there is nothing left for the incoming government in Rivers state?

Why couldn't he pay workers salary? Infact, why didn't he use the 7bn to pay workers salary?

Isolrite
Re: Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide by strongerthaneva(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
stobery:

.mu.mu
ode anuofia....Fool since 1902bc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants / Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.