Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) (2344 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by ItsJonathan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
What would u pick?

No I know why I'm single, the ladies can't afford me

Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Faithful §3 - I don't share. tongue

Great in bed §2

grin grin
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by AirstarKane(f): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wealthy$3&good in bed $2
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by 3ace(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Great in bed §2

grin grin
What about money? Or are you ready to shoulder the financial responsibility?
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by ItsJonathan(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Great in bed §2
grin grin
Lol okay this is funny.
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
3ace:
What about money? Or are you ready to shoulder the financial responsibility?
Yes, i'm ever ready.
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by gabinogem(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Yes, i'm ever ready.
ur guy done smell hell be that oooh! cheesy
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
gabinogem:
At least, he's still better than an unfaithful man.
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by realdee44(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
AirstarKane:
Wealthy$3&good in bed $2
we are thinking alike. Wealthy & good in bed. No pretence.
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
gabinogem:
u funny eh! I know befor u said this, u must hav put yur self in the guy's shoe and found out u cant do widout hitting and running or 1nite standing or safe-keeping or d whole 3!!! grin
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Sandydayz(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Number 5 + 3 + 6 - 10 thats $5
grin grin tongue
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by gabinogem(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

At least, he's still better than an unfaithful man.
unfaithfulness most times is based on the lady a guy is with... When u are being overprotective, there's 98% assurance that ur guy must cheat... Maybe just for the sake of tasting another soup. wink
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
gabinogem:
unfaithfulness most times is based on the lady a guy is with... When u are being overprotective, there's 98% assurance that ur guy must cheat... Maybe just for the sake of tasting another soup. wink
Rubbish! I can only accept the trash if the same logic would be applied if a woman cheat.
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by gabinogem(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
nairalife2013:
u funny eh! I know befor u said this, u must hav put yur self in the guy's shoe and found out u cant do widout hitting and running or 1nite standing or safe-keeping or d whole 3!!! grin
lol... My problem is when a girl is being overprotective they tend to be kind of bossy and that clearly puts me off... I love respect & understanding in my relationship. Once I have that, I'll always be on my best behaviour. cool

1 Like

Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Rubbish! I can only accept the trash if the same logic would be applied if a woman cheat.
always on the defensive..what style are we using tonight?
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sandydayz:
Number 5 + 3 + 6 - 10 thats $5
grin grin tongue

Please do your math again.
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by gabinogem(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

lol... Once I know u are bossy and overprotective... I simply hit and run. I'm that kinda guy that don't beat up a lady and I detest embarrassing relationship. wink
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Sapphire86(f): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
$5 is not enough oooo.
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by ItsJonathan(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sapphire86:
$5 is not enough oooo.
lol go and work to earn extra
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Sapphire86(f): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
ItsJonathan:
lol go and work to earn extra

embarassed
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Harvard13(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
wetin men dey comment for? una be gay?
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Unibenstudent:
always on the defensive..what style are we using tonight?
undecided
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
gabinogem:
lol... Once I know u are bossy and overprotective... I simply hit and run. I'm that kinda guy that don't beat up a lady and I detest embarrassing relationship. wink
You must be deluded if you think i'm the kind of Lady that would allow any guy to hit. smiley
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:
undecided
doggy style or Victoria style
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by gabinogem(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You must be deluded if you think i'm the kind of Lady that would allow any guy to hit. smiley
I'm not deceived hun... Nothing is impossible. As for me, though I'm not a saint, I have principles that governs my life. cool
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
3 - Smart, 5 - Faithful, 8 - Tall
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by viczing(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Great in bed §2

grin grin

Came 2 read comment,

But dis gal is weird, wealthy shd come first
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
4 and 6
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by ItsJonathan(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sapphire86:

embarassed
Girl its not my fault you can't relate to sarcasm
Re: So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) by Sapphire86(f): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
ItsJonathan:

Girl its not my fault you can't relate to sarcasm

Ogbeni da ke joor, shey becuz I have been forming gentle since abi? Shioorrrr

embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Hypo / Caption This Pix Of A Lady Shopping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.