Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu (1484 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / 5 Sure Signs President Buhari May Soon Dump Bola Tinubu (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
The aftermath of the inauguration of the 8th Assembly with which Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara were installed as the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives could strain the relationship of President Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Here are 5 signs Buhari may dump tinubu
1. Legislative Control. It is so clear that President Muhammadu Buhari in no way tried to decide who becomes the leader of the national Assembly. Like the president said, he has ensured fairness and allow the legislators choose who leads them as stipulated by the constitution. However, it was obvious some other leaders including Bola Tinubu wanted to forcefully place Ahmed Lawan as the Senate President, but this did not manifest.
2. Choice Of Ministers: There is a huge tendency that both Buhari and Tinubu will clash as some of the ministerial nominees preferred by Tinubu might be rejected which could spark a row between him and Buhari. As the days continue to count, Nigerians eagerly await the list of Ministers to be presented and forwarded to the National Assembly for confirmation. Although there had been rumour that some Governors had allegedly presented a list of ministers with which the president rejected.
3. Osinbajo Might Be Sidelined:As a matter of fact, Osinbajo is more of the only political appointee of Bola Tinubu in this present government. Especially as regards the events that just happened at the inauguration of the 8th Assembly. There is every possibility that the in-experienced lawyer could be sidelined.
4. Once A General Is Always A General:Although, president Muhammadu Buhari has made it clear that he should not be referred to as a ‘General’. He has ensured fairness so far but we all know he has a military background and he would definitely definitely cut-to-size every over bearing tendency of any individual.
5. Tinubu’s Over-Bearing Influence: Just like the events that happened at the National Assembly. It is evident that Bola Tinubu is becoming dictatorial in his mode of politicking. TheJagaban Borguhe is fondly called has a way of foistering his choice on the majority even when it is against public opinion. His refusal to accept and recognize Saraki also gave gives him out a politician who is doesn’t want his authority being challenged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Emenahagos02(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just like the word "will"

Don't decide yet. undecided
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by pamodulus: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Highly unlikely
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Caseless: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
*in sarkodie's voice*

enemy of progress na you dey dere!
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala. I take GOD beg you, let me make frontpage for once. Expecting yur magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
It is Tinubu's matter that will kill all 'em Tanoids.

God punish Tanoids!!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Cc: lalasticlala. I take GOD beg you, let me make frontpage for once. Expecting yur magic.

Front page ko, black page ni.

You better go find better work do or go hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:

ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
It is Tinubu's matter that will kill all 'em Tanoids.

God punish Tanoids!!!
i no be TANoid ooo. I be confirm APC man. For Buhari to succeed, he'll have to leave all dos people wey dey disturb am for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by koboko69: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tinubu this, Tinibu that.....

TANoids.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Even if I hate Tinubu...I am forver greaful for his contribtion in kicking a clueless and useless government out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Caseless: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Hahaha...

This reminds of that guy called lastpage.
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Caseless: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
koboko69:
Tinubu this, Tinibu that.....

TANoids.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Evenif I hate Tinubu...I am forver greaful for his contribtion I kicking a clueless and useless government out.

I can't stop loving Tinubu.

Even BUHARI won't contemplate the idea of fighting with Tinubu cos that'll mark the begining of his problems. Thank God is a very grateful person; he will forever be grateful to Tinubu and won't drop him.

BUHARI is not a politician , as such, he needs the like of Tinubu and obj to stem the tide that might build up from the half pdp members in apc and the full pdp members.
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Abduljohn(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who cares? oNce Nigerians are Kkk to hell wit politicians
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by dayo23(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
The aftermath of the inauguration of the 8th Assembly with which Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara were installed as the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives could strain the relationship of President Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Here are 5 signs Buhari may dump tinubu
1. Legislative Control. It is so clear that President Muhammadu Buhari in no way tried to decide who becomes the leader of the national Assembly. Like the president said, he has ensured fairness and allow the legislators choose who leads them as stipulated by the constitution. However, it was obvious some other leaders including Bola Tinubu wanted to forcefully place Ahmed Lawan as the Senate President, but this did not manifest.
2. Choice Of Ministers: There is a huge tendency that both Buhari and Tinubu will clash as some of the ministerial nominees preferred by Tinubu might be rejected which could spark a row between him and Buhari. As the days continue to count, Nigerians eagerly await the list of Ministers to be presented and forwarded to the National Assembly for confirmation. Although there had been rumour that some Governors had allegedly presented a list of ministers with which the president rejected.
3. Osinbajo Might Be Sidelined:As a matter of fact, Osinbajo is more of the only political appointee of Bola Tinubu in this present government. Especially as regards the events that just happened at the inauguration of the 8th Assembly. There is every possibility that the in-experienced lawyer could be sidelined.
4. Once A General Is Always A General:Although, president Muhammadu Buhari has made it clear that he should not be referred to as a ‘General’. He has ensured fairness so far but we all know he has a military background and he would definitely definitely cut-to-size every over bearing tendency of any individual.
5. Tinubu’s Over-Bearing Influence: Just like the events that happened at the National Assembly. It is evident that Bola Tinubu is becoming dictatorial in his mode of politicking. TheJagaban Borguhe is fondly called has a way of foistering his choice on the majority even when it is against public opinion. His refusal to accept and recognize Saraki also gave gives him out a politician who is doesn’t want his authority being challenged.
You are still a learner
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
dayo23:
You are still a learner
how am i a learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
16) Opolo eyes no be open eyes
Re: 5 Signs Buhari Will Soon Dump Bola Tinubu by Emenahagos02(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tea cup ko! Fvck ni grin
Alphaoscar:

(1) (Reply)

There's A PDP Lawmaker Who Cant Spell Or Write His Name? / Read Full Transcript: Buhari's Interview With Amanpour (CNN) / CNN Boss Flew To Kenya To Apologize Over Terrorism Slur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.