Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. (5265 Views)

War Against Hijab: Lagos Loses Again / PDP Crisis: Modu Sheriff Loses Again As Abuja High Court Strikes Out His Suit / Mulikat Adeola, Ex-reps Leader Loses Again At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by honourhim: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Today, Prof Lale is now the new V.C of UNIPORT. He came tops among other contenders. Recall that sometime last year or so, this same Prof Lale came tops among other contenders in the race for the V.C. post of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology but Amechi refused to grant approval to his candidacy for whatever reason. This caused a serious problem between Amechi's government and ASUU, leading to the sack of some lecturers in the university. The man whom Amechi denied vice chancellorship in a state university is now a vice chancellor in a federal university. Wont this be a shame for Amaechi to hear? Thankfully too, the lecturers Amechi sacked in RUST have been recalled by Wike. I am not a fan of Wike but i commend him on this. I also commend the uniport governing council for placing merit above mdiocrity in the selection of the V.C. Thanks to ASUU uniport too who supported Prof Lale in their referendum. And our dear president Buhari who approved his appointment irrespective of the fact that he (Prof Lale) wasnt in the good books of Amaechi.

18 Likes

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by doublewisdom: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Really?
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
If deep down ur heart u don't believe ameachi did a good work with usb say so
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by stanech: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
the way amaechi is going down sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by likata: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
ameachi is still going to fall in a bigger way
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please where is the professor from?
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by realborn(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
The news is commendable.

However, the way Amaechi is being demonised by all and sundry is bad. He has outperformed any Governor of the State with his infrastructure strides.

I think Amaechi should be allowed to enjoy is retirement loot like every other politician of his ilk.

The new government should work hard to surpass his achievements without looting!

7 Likes

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by masseratti: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
This Ameachi guy won't kill you guys in your dreams,i guess you can't imagine what he us going to do to your masters.na wa ooo Ameachi this Ameachi that, let the guy rest abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Clonus: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Amaechi this Amaechi that.Amaechi simply felt you don't change a winning team. B B Fakae was doing an excellent job in UST ( even Wike attested to that yesterday while inaugurating the conference of VCS in Ust) and needed to continue. Pls let's leave Amaechi alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Melahou(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Brawo Brawo Brawo
Such is life
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by ionsman: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
smurfy:
Please where is the professor from?
Eleme.
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Tecnonews24: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
realborn:
The news is commendable.

However, the way Amaechi is being demonised by all and sundry is bad. He has outperformed any Governor of the State with his infrastructure strides.

I think Amaechi should be allowed to enjoy is retirement loot like every other politician of his ilk.

The new government should work hard to surpass his achievements without looting!

Next time try try to check the facts on ground b4 writing what you know Nothing about. you post is a slap on the faces of residents on rivers state, who have to go through the bad roads to and fro work everyday. Ameachi left rivers state, in state of mess. Am speaking as insider.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Belexy95: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tecnonews24:

Next time try try to check the facts on ground b4 writing what you know Nothing about. you post is a slap on the faces of residents on rivers state, who have to go through the bad roads to and fro work everyday. Ameachi left rivers state, in state of mess. Am speaking as insider.
Mention one elected past gov of rivers state that out performed Amaechi. @OP, is Amaechi a lecturer in Uniport? Did he contest with the Prof?Just looking for anything to discredit Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by GBTYO: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
masseratti:
Thus Ameachi guy won't kill you guys in your dreams,i guess you can't imagine what he us going to do to your masters.na wa ooo Ameachi this Ameachi that, let the guy rest abeg.

Concentrate on osun

You osogbo tout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by masseratti: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
GBTYO:

Concentrate on osun

You osogbo tout
pele not only oshogbo tout,why not iragbiji area boy,i guess your shallow skull don't know more than abusing people on faceless forum, that's how you climax,let me help you today, oya come.....yeah it feels good right. Ode.

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by sammyj: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Story story ooooooo!!!!
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by goalburner(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
GBTYO:

Concentrate on osun

You osogbo tout
u don press p
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Datz a great news
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Vicadonis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Amechi= Judas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by obailala(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Amaechi is quietly relaxing in Abuja, bigstouting, peppersouping, suyaing and nkwobying in Abuja after 8 fulfilling years as a speaker and another 8 fulfilling years as a governor of Nigeria's 3rd richest state. Yet some bitter trolls just keep killing themselves by hating on a fulfilled man.

Common sense is truly uncommon and like they say, hate kills faster than cancer. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by go4value(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
that's politics for you,you can't win all the time.... AMAECHI IS STILL THE BOSS....

Glo is the best network....

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by dj187: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Y
honourhim:
Today, Prof Lale is now the new V.C of UNIPORT. He came tops among other contenders. Recall that sometime last year or so, this same Prof Lale came tops among other contenders in the race for the V.C. post of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology but Amechi refused to grant approval to his candidacy for whatever reason. This caused a serious problem between Amechi's government and ASUU, leading to the sack of some lecturers in the university. The man whom Amechi denied vice chancellorship in a state university is now a vice chancellor in a federal university. Wont this be a shame for Amaechi to hear? Thankfully too, the lecturers Amechi sacked in RUST have been recalled by Wike. I am not a fan of Wike but i commend him on this. I also commend the uniport governing council for placing merit above mdiocrity in the selection of the V.C. Thanks to ASUU uniport too who supported Prof Lale in their referendum. And our dear president Buhari who approved his appointment irrespective of the fact that he (Prof Lale) wasnt in the good books of Amaechi.
Bullcrap, d total time u spent writing dis would have been productive to u if u spent it on improving ur life

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by ifyan(m): 1:37am On Jun 17, 2015
realborn:
The news is commendable.

He brought to himself.
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by attacker231: 1:42am On Jun 17, 2015
GBTYO:

My father is a b.astard.

My senile mother is an Abia tout

Good
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Amaechi allowed power and control to get over him. Anyway, he's a treacherous man and a good riddance. Congrats to the Appointed and kudos to the FG on this appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by dekdek: 1:53am On Jun 17, 2015
obailala:
Amaechi is quietly relaxing in Abuja, bigstouting, peppersouping, suyaing and nkwobying in Abuja after 8 fulfilling years as a speaker and another 8 fulfilling years as a governor of Nigeria's 3rd richest state. Yet some bitter trolls just keep killing themselves by hating on a fulfilled man.

Common sense is truly uncommon and like they say, hate kills faster than cancer. grin

Wellsaid.
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by ideykwum: 4:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Hey! Talk intelligently! You compare output to resources provided, and then you get a ratio or percentage benchmark! None had it as good as Amaechi! Amaechi is a total failure and a hoax!

Belexy95:
Mention one elected past gov of rivers state that out performed Amaechi. @OP, is Amaechi a lecturer in Uniport? Did he contest with the Prof?Just looking for anything to discredit Amaechi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by ideykwum: 4:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Hey! Talk intelligently! You compare outpit to resources provided, and then you get a ratio or percentile benchmark! None had it as good as Amaechi! Amaechi is a total failure and a hoax!

Belexy95:
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by realborn(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Tecnonews24:

As an insider please can you tell me the misinformation in my post?

How was the state of the State roads during Odili? And how are they now? What percentage was done during Amaechi years? It is very nauseating when people claim they have monopoly of information. Can any Governor ever meet the Infrastructure demands (100%) of any State?

I personally witnessed the transformation of some roads and also heard testimonies about others. Notwithstanding, I agree there is still much to be done and I beckon on Wike to outperform Amaechi!
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2015
OP, shut your silly gutter jhoor. When Fakae was appointed VC, the students complained but later saw the good in him. Go to RSUST today, the students are whining & wailing for Fakae. They seriously miss him.
That man transformed RSUST. Currently, RSUST is better off academically than UniPort.
Ndimele was the preferred candidate for UniPort but some shameless council hijacked it.

Don't bring a former state governor into a Federal affair. Allow the man to rest jhoor.
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by sosanova: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
the way Amaechi is going down, he is discover where they buried Judas Iscariot
Re: Ameachi Loses Again. Too Bad. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2015
honourhim:

. . . . . . . . .goon, the V.C. of the UNIPORT was appointed on the 26th of May 2015 . . . . . . . . . . . .Amaechi will keep on being a torn in your flesh, you minions of the otuoke order

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Referendum : Ipob's Petition On Moveon.org Gathers Huge Momentum / Query Letter From A Local Government In Bauchi / Who Runs Nigeria, Is It Buhari Or Jibril From Sudan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.