Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (62834 Views)

Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours / Man Who Stole A Phone At Ikeja Beaten- Photos / See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by 989900: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
That is what you should do to your senators, reps, governors, chairmen, councilors and co.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Rosemary216(f): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmykk:
myfriend shut-up,if them steal your mom or sister-s necklace how would you feel.that e hand dey forbbin to work.
are u listenin to urself?? A necklace?? because sum1 stole a necklace u want me to tie him up nd lie him down on d streets?? Den wat wil i do to dose who are embezzling millions of naira daily unda d cover of 1 tin or d oda??
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by emmykk(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emyogalanya:
My friend shut up how many governors have we done this to amaechi said we steal cos you dont stone us if only the guy had a job and was sure of tomorrow's meal and if you say he is employed were the governors unemployed why do they steal our money. Not condoning the act sha but lets start with these elected guys
abeg shut up jare-let him go and steal money that belong to everybody than stealing things hardly worked for by individuals.

Make e win election and go and steal,dont steal myown
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by dotwyz: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
I dont blame him for doing this. because if there is employment opportunity all this thing won't happen.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Vanmayor911(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
We call it jungle justice in my country for those foreigners we have here.. Wish our house of Representatives members will understand that soon enough.. sai baba!!!!!! angry grin
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Balkan(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
frankcell:
That's Obiagu for you
that place is not Enugu. This scene is South West. See the yellow bus.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by princdebola201(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
My Flat head brothers from the Erosion Land
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by emmykk(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
are u listenin to urself?? A necklace?? because sum1 stole a necklace u want me to tie him up nd lie him down on d streets?? Den wat wil i do to dose who are embezzling millions of naira daily unda d cover of 1 tin or d oda??
you mumu ooo,so because some1 steal govt money warrant you to steal ba.

He should go and steal in govt house but not mine.

Pls dont try this in kano oooo
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by celeron40(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari shld take d blame
D structure cum system is bad
And he's busy traveling around d world
You people reason with your anus.....everything is Buhari..is it Buhari that tied him up? Even my 4 year old nephew cannot type the rubbish you just typed.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by apolonius(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stealing is bad,but those jungle and sick judges standing all around the guy should be mobilizing to tie-up and injure the members of the National Assembly,not a poor boy!
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by arsenal1111(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
vimi:
This iis completely wrong and should be frowned at!! No one iis a saint, we would all be probably dead iif God choose to punish us this way for our daily atrocities against him sad

Golden necklace iis not worth the life of a man! angry

This suspect should be handed to the appropriate authority iin the stead of #JungleJustice

#MyOpinion undecided
Gud opinion
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Just the start......

And some of those men standing there have done worse. angry

I have notic u for the past 48 hours now that u always appear as first to comment in any topic i'm viewing, making me to view ur profile anytime u are present in any topic.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by ronald4lif(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Disgusting scene. Jungle justice doesn't deter crime. People should stop taking laws into their hands.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good for him yoruba man
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Emyogalanya: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
You missed my point am not saying he did well by stealing what am saying is when will we start giving same treatment to our elected thieves that rendered us to petty thieve and we kill and attack ourselves ppl are too quick to do evil against petty thieves and just imagine ur suggestion that he should go and steal government money thats public money and public money is our money are you now comminting our governors to steal ?
emmykk:
abeg shut up jare-let him go and steal money that belong to everybody than stealing things hardly worked for by individuals.

Make e win election and go and steal,dont steal myown
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by PecE2Make: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Then what will be done to our senators dat were giving billions of naira just for wardrobe alone. though, stealing is bad.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by omooba969(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
LAWLESSNESS !
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by PecE2Make: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Then what will be done to our senators dat were giving billions of naira just for wardrobe alone. though, stealing is bad.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by ThisMeansWAR: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
MEHNNN SEE South East

ZINC RED ROOF ... VERY UGLY DIRTY ENVIROMENT ... EWWW .. NO WONDER THEY RUN TO SOUTH WEST .. TO THINK ENUGU IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATE IN South East grin
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Emyogalanya: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
And our elected thieves have done worstfulness
INTROVERT:
Just the start......

And some of those men standing there have done worse. angry
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:

Check FP. They just raped ur elder sister to death shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2384456/corps-member-gang-raped-death/1

I don't have an elder sister and what is the correlation between my post and your fantasy?
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Rosemary216(f): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmykk:
you mumu ooo,so because some1 steal govt money warrant you to steal ba.

He should go and steal in govt house but not mine.

Pls dont try this in kano oooo
SMH! U dnt seem to get it, do u??
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by kenoz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Comment loading...
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stupid and foolish Nigerian youths misdirecting their frustration and hopelessness. They're busy killing and maiming petty thieves while our lawmakers(the biggest thieves) are set to earn over N9 billion next week as wardrobe allowance.

Leave the petty thieves. Go after the real ones.
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
That awkward moment when you spell a word so wrong that even auto-correct is like 'I got nothing, man.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
I lost numerous gold earrings and wristbands as a child. It is not that serious. undecided
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
BIG SHAME...oloshi...thats enough..nobody died,and he will get his punishment... angry angry angry
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by Emyogalanya: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na isi ewu pepper soup ? No kill me with laff o
opkiop:
He just got served undecided
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by DULLARDipo: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don't have an elder sister and what is the correlation between my post and your fantasy?
You hate the ibo tribes. I've been reading ur comments
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by lekkie073(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
dem no do d guy any strong thing na......
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by simdam500(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Meanwhile our leaders are sharing 9billion on clothes... here is a citizen who took only chain... angry sad lipsrsealed

God u have a lot on your table on judgment day
Re: What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu by abtmaviz(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Say it again... It is visible to the deaf and clearer to the blind

ignis:
Too bad...
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Let him who's the saint be the first to cast the stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) / Bank Robbery In FESTAC Town / An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.