Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi (4420 Views)

10 Incredible Muammar Gaddafi Facts You Won’t Believe Are Real. / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram / 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Gaddafi Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by MEILYN(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
worthytalk:
Gaddafi destroyed his own house because of greed and lost for power. Leave US out of your miserable.
keep living with the propaganda you were fed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by idupaul: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
juman:
Libya is on the way, they will get it right.

You know they were under bondage before, so when they tasted freedom it went into their heads. But surely things would be better later. They would work together.

Are u a tortoise?

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Chubhie: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
faceURfront:
The whole fault lies squarely with Gaddafi. Libyans wanted gaddafi out. America only capitalised on that desire. If libyans didn't want him out, there was no way America and her allies would have done Wat we have now to libya. Gaddafi should ve stepped down.

I read somewhere about human wants...from d basic which is food and shelter to d peak which is association and den power. Libyans under gaddafi had everything except power. He refused giving that up.

So if u are here saying why would Libyans want gaddafi out wen they had a nice life going for them...cool houses, cars, etc, d reason is simple, those things were no longer wants. They had them. Wat dey wanted was a change of leadership, Simple. So the argument that Libyans had all the would ever need under gaddafi holds no water.
I guess that's same logic why Nigerian politicians refused to even give the masses the very basic things of life cos they will ask for more like oliver twist. Hardship has a way of making the masses mute and very easy to control.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
vedaxcool:
Gaddafi should have stepped down and watch how his people will beg him to govern them instead he chose a part that led to his death, i pity the Libyans they are victims to various global intrigues.
walahi

2 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2015
faceURfront:
The whole fault lies squarely with Gaddafi. Libyans wanted gaddafi out. America only capitalised on that desire. If libyans didn't want him out, there was no way America and her allies would have done Wat we have now to libya. Gaddafi should ve stepped down.

I read somewhere about human wants...from d basic which is food and shelter to d peak which is association and den power. Libyans under gaddafi had everything except power. He refused giving that up.

So if u are here saying why would Libyans want gaddafi out wen they had a nice life going for them...cool houses, cars, etc, d reason is simple, those things were no longer wants. They had them. Wat dey wanted was a change of leadership, Simple. So the argument that Libyans had all the would ever need under gaddafi holds no water.

Libyans never want him out. It was America that ignited the fire with Libyans residents in America.

Libyans Revolution started in America.

1 Like

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by chronique(m): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Those of you who know nothing about the Libyan crisis should just keep quiet and learn from people who know. Libyans never wanted Ghadafi out. The main man who started the anti-ghadafi movement,was a Libyan based in the U.S. The U.S funded that uprising for so many reasons. Amongst such reasons,was the suggestion by ghadafi that foreign reserves of countries should be held in another currency other than the U.S dollars,following the global economic recession. Ghadafi had also talked about holding Libya's foreign reserves in gold and other commodities,instead of the US dollar. The US never forgave ghadafi for this. I had friends living in Libya at that time and despite the war going on there,they still wanted to return back there.

Just like ghadafi,the Jonathan got into trouble with the west,the day he threw a subliminal at the western powers,at a UN conference. Jonathan had said to them that while they fight terrorism in the middle-east and elsewhere,they should take a look at their foreign policies viz-a-viz how it affects other countries to,so they don't come across as also perpertuating terrorist activities(this wasn't his actual words though).

4 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Onyi42(m): 12:49am On Jun 17, 2015
faceURfront:

the devil you know is better then the angel you don't know....and meanwhile America's campaign in Libya was about revenge and not liberation... team #Russia

2 Likes

Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by ugotex85: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2015
But even at that, I still don't support dictatorship.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by vedaxcool(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
It's funny that I so so hate America & Europe but I would still love to go there though...God bless Putin, the Chinese, the Iranians & North Korea...if not for these countries, Nigeria & the world would have been wiped off the surface of the earth (they are the checkmate to America'z false hope/domination

Lol and you think the chineese or the Russians are better? Mr. Man no country gives a rat about your country interest they simply pretend to oppose the US, so as to use the "issues"as a bargaining chip, like Syria like Ukraine, on the US that is why the world is worse off every morning you wake up.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by vedaxcool(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Onyi42:

the devil you know is better then the angel you don't know....and meanwhile America's campaign in Libya was about revenge and not liberation... team #Russia

you are better off standing with team #Justice, Russia, US, china, the EU, . . ., all live for their selfish interest.
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by juman(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
idupaul:

Are u a tortoise?

No sir, I be human being. grin
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by idupaul: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2015
juman:

No sir, I be human being. grin
Hahahaha
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
MEILYN:
...silly man...

It's immature to resort to insults when your opinion on issues is at variance with that of others. But keeping in line with my signature, permit me to say u are a very s_tupi_d idio_t kiss

*future posts from you will be ignored*

....unfollows thread cool
Re: Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi by ChynoBEATS: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2015
kestolove95:
This picture is sending a thousand message to African countries, never allow the imperialist to use and useless you country for their own personal intrest

This is the logic ...........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Commissioning Mega Projects In Ekiti State - PHOTOS / Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) / Managing Resources Better Will Move Nigeria Forward - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.