Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Enugu's New State Secretariat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu's New State Secretariat (55293 Views)

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Sullivan chime! I must commend all your efforts so far,u indeed changed the face of Enugu to d envy of all. U did a great job as the former Governor of the state. But on the issue of this secretariat, I must pick holes on it a million times.
U want to know why? I will tell u.
If my figures are correc,that structure gulped over 13 billion naira or more,intact you were requesting for more funds to complete the project before u left.
The big question is, is this project a people. oriented one or an avenue to retire funds.
A level 8 (b.sc holder) civil servant in Enugu earns a paltry sum of 30k
Most can't even afford a decent accommodation let alone marry but they will be working in that standard structure with ac filled and at d close of work they go back to their ghettos and slums in obiagu,abakpa and camp. Who is fooling who?
Finally , I don't see any economic benefits of that structure,rather I see it as a liability to the state . A low cost housing for civil servants would have been better off.
I don't have all the time sha but sully be aware that your son nnamdi drives a range rover and even own a house. Not quite long he graduated from caritas but today he is a billoniare.
My point is this, your administration was purely for the rich a the big names in ENUGU.
NB
Don't mind my grammer. Na for street I learn am.
well am not here to write off what you have written but here to correct the impression of some places you mentioned.
My dear name does not and can never determine how a place looks like,
First, abakpa, obiagu, coal camp, you mentioned are mostly the first cities invaded by outsiders.

Coal camp was built by the British men who came to mine coals there,
Obiagu was a city created first back then in the 1960s cos of it's site then, we perceived it as the center of the city back in the days,
Abakpa was invaded then by hausas reason they gave it the name abakpa then Nike that is attached it is because they are the owners of the land.

l can't possibly stand and see you call those places slum without asking you some few questions:
1, have you been to Abakpa, coal camp and obiagu?
2, is coal camp and obiagu well structured?
3, apart from ugboye and Ist bus top in abakpa tell me any other place that looks like a slum?
These places you talked about are the first place human in search of place to live invaded you can say abakpa is overpopulated, say obiagu and coal camp is filled with old buildings but don't label it a slum.
Pls remind me housing estate abakpa and the rumalinda estate in independence layout was built for which people? if not for the government workers. pls when next you want to off load your shallow thoughts pls look for a better avenue and do it thanks.

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by geemeshin(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
biko aghotaghim nke ikpazu a biko ewala iwe. Dalu ri ne.

Lolz, which village in Agbani?
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2015
geemeshin:

Lolz, which village in Agbani?
which is your own? you have been asking am doing the answering

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by geemeshin(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
which is your own? you have been asking am doing the answering

Ogbeke

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2015
geemeshin:

Ogbeke
umueze.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by allcomage: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Dollyak:

Destroying the old building was a stupid move... That kind of building is classified as grade A listed building, and they are often the main centre of attractions in most western cities.
FOR DESTROYING THAT COLONIAL MASTERPIECE,I'LL NEVER APPRECIATE THIS NEW ONE.IN OTHER COUNTRIES,SUCH BUILDINGS ARE REFURBISHED FOR HISTORY AND TOURISM.WE HAVE MISSED IT AS COUNTRY.THIS IS VERY PAINFUL TO ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Dollyak(f): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2015
allcomage:

FOR DESTROYING THAT COLONIAL MASTERPIECE,I'LL NEVER APPRECIATE THIS NEW ONE.IN OTHER COUNTRIES,SUCH BUILDINGS ARE REFURBISHED FOR HISTORY AND TOURISM.WE HAVE MISSED IT AS COUNTRY.THIS IS VERY PAINFUL TO ME.
It is painful to me too, because I know the significance of those kind of buildings.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Iman24: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES IN ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by free13: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmm .......,
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by AdimGreat(f): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
Nkanu west
Owk. Mine is Awkunanaw.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
AdimGreat:

Owk. Mine is Awkunanaw.
is it Ameachi?
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by AdimGreat(f): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
geemeshin:

Ihaahee! Agbanu nke bayi? Onuku wee k'ishi?

This got me smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss
You just took me home here!
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by stais(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
God thank you for gift of Chime but my brother Gburugburu will do well too.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by AdimGreat(f): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
is it Ameachi?
Yes.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by mekadinho(f): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
gregg2:
Visited Enugu and could not recognise most places there. Chime was a very silent performer, no media propaganda, paying workers salaries upto date even though Enugu is not an oil producing state.

Most loudmouthed states in a certain zone of the country who describe themselves as sophisticated but their governors can't pay common salaries...........hahaha
...IN A CERTAIN ZONE? U DON'T WANNA MENTION NAME? ABEG NA ODUA PPL? SOUTH WEST? HAHAHA...... JUST A QUESTION THOUGH....... I M OUT OF HERE, B4 SOME PPL, IN A CERTAIN ZONE START.....
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
AdimGreat:

Yes.
mine is umueze that's agbani, nice meeting my sis on this forum cheesy
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lady2sexy(f): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
magnificent smiley
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by ceecee0703(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
yusufobinna1:
Now I see u r a goat without horn, m not from the north, I'm from from west and I can bet u I even know more of east dan u cos m dia presently n I can bet it with u that your region is yet to be develop especially abia state where I stayed for 2 year.Rubbish

u see hw onukwulishious and mumulic u dey? person show u image of enugu u dey talk abt Abia.....u get cockroach for brain truely...
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by frakdon(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
why are you filled with hate and lies? tell me the rural area you have been to in Enugu that is underdeveloped? is it Nkanu, UDI, Nsukka, Aninri, Nike? bloody liar.
abi or talk about Ezeagu, well nne if nobody talk yu then yu r nobody.....let them talk na their mouth, them go tire mean while 042 is coming up soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by myhobbies(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
My sister forget that thing. We that are from Nkanu can tell better. I just want to tell you that Nkanu east is the most neglected area in Enugu state. I am from Nkanu east and I know what I am talking about and I just pray that Gov Ugwuanyi remembers us this time around.

lyntiffany:
why are you filled with hate and lies? tell me the rural area you have been to in Enugu that is underdeveloped? is it Nkanu, UDI, Nsukka, Aninri, Nike? bloody liar.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by yusufobinna1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
ceecee0703:

u see hw onukwulishious and mumulic u dey? person show u image of enugu u dey talk abt Abia.....u get cockroach for brain truely...
a sensible person don't drag shit with fools,is abia not part of east. enugu and south east as a whole is it as pleasant as Lagos alone.pls get a life
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by bummyla(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
beautiful!

http://bummyla.com

AfricanGod2:
^^^Patience is a virtue smiley
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by lyntiffany(f): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
myhobbies:
My sister forget that thing. We that are from Nkanu can tell better. I just want to tell you that Nkanu east is the most neglected area in Enugu state. I am from Nkanu east and I know what I am talking about and I just pray that Gov Ugwuanyi remembers us this time around.

I kinda feel you guys plight, but this time around make sure you have a better representative that can represent and equally act for you guys.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by AdimGreat(f): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
mine is umueze that's agbani, nice meeting my sis on this forum cheesy
Same here. My pleasure meeting you nwanyi be anyi

1 Like

Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by Ologunjude(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Beautiful structure. How I wish people of integrity would full it like the old structure back in the days.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by geemeshin(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
AdimGreat:

This got me smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss
You just took me home here!

grin home; sweet home.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by scofieldsimba(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2015
lyntiffany:
well am not here to write off what you have written but here to correct the impression of some places you mentioned.
My dear name does not and can never determine how a place looks like,
First, abakpa, obiagu, coal camp, you mentioned are mostly the first cities invaded by outsiders.

Coal camp was built by the British men who came to mine coals there,
Obiagu was a city created first back then in the 1960s cos of it's site then, we perceived it as the center of the city back in the days,
Abakpa was invaded then by hausas reason they gave it the name abakpa then Nike that is attached it is because they are the owners of the land.

l can't possibly stand and see you call those places slum without asking you some few questions:
1, have you been to Abakpa, coal camp and obiagu?
2, is coal camp and obiagu well structured?
3, apart from ugboye and Ist bus top in abakpa tell me any other place that looks like a slum?
These places you talked about are the first place human in search of place to live invaded you can say abakpa is overpopulated, say obiagu and coal camp is filled with old buildings but don't label it a slum.
Pls remind me housing estate abakpa and the rumalinda estate in independence layout was built for which people? if not for the government workers. pls when next you want to off load your shallow thoughts pls look for a better avenue and do it thanks.
well, have u been to urban area un obiagu,have u been to ngenev in camp,ugwu aron,bunker, all the criminal hideouts in Enugu where do u think they are located?
Definitely not in GRA nor independent layout.
Sullivan should have built his new house at bisala road in camp or obiagu
The lomalinda layout out u talked about is being occypied by civil servants? U must be a joker.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by LeoFish92(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
scofieldsimba:
well, have u been to urban area un obiagu,have u been to ngenev in camp,ugwu aron,bunker, all the criminal hideouts in Enugu where do u think they are located?
Definitely not in GRA nor independent layout.
Sullivan should have built his new house at bisala road in camp or obiagu
The lomalinda layout out u talked about is being occypied by civil servants? U must be a joker.

Cut the crap Bro, even New York City has ghettos and slums
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Na where u tink say I dhe stay before
Chibok?
Mind u lagos is no manz land
Oduduwa say all of una na osun
Aregbese kingdom
If you like stay Sambisa how is that my problem.... All i know is whatever you think you have the South West have them in million.
Re: Enugu's New State Secretariat by eazyway212: 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.