Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note (20523 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Which App Do I Use To Take Selfie On A Lenovo K3 Note / Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2015
okahdidi:
https://mega.co.nz/#!6F13SBgT!8ErWIh...UMZibmhzL_LeOY
Sensation rom

http://blog.teamleadnet.com/2015/06/removing-malware-and-bloatware-from.html?m=1
For those who want to know what and what to remove from their phone without causing harm

http://pub.ota.lenovomm.com/TOOL/LenovoUpdate/LenovoOTA_v3.5.apk
For those who can't root,install this app and it will update ur current rom
Hope if I install the ota apk, it will not affect my phone negatively?... how does it work
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2015
ajasa4link:

Hope if I install the ota apk, it will not affect my phone negatively?... how does it work
No it wont
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
ajasa4link:

please give me the link to king root. Hope it will root the phone completely?
You will see the download link here and the simple step.
http://androidxda.com/how-to-root-lenovo-k3-note
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
econity:

You will see the download link here and the simple step.
http://androidxda.com/how-to-root-lenovo-k3-note
That's good. Goodluck
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
okahdidi:

That's good. Goodluck
It worked effortlessly for me That is why I'm recommending it. The only thing is that my Titanium is telling me to replace Kingsu with Supersu which you said its not possible. Do you know how I can install cwm?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
econity:

It worked effortlessly for me That is why I'm recommending it. The only thing is that my Titanium is telling me to replace Kingsu with Supersu which you said its not possible. Do you know how I can install cwm?
U know what,go to playstore and download super su,install and see if it will replace kingsu. If no way,the 1st page is a guide on how to install cwm
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
okahdidi:

U know what,go to playstore and download super su,install and see if it will replace kingsu. If no way,the 1st page is a guide on how to install cwm

Will that process work for me since I rooted mine with another method?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
econity:

Will that process work for me since I rooted mine with another method?
Yes try it,I believe it will work
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
okahdidi:

For now no software oooo
i think i know an apk that might work! Have you tried chamelephon?? Try it and see
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
temitimx19:

i think i know an apk that might work! Have you tried chamelephon?? Try it and see
Heard of it,not used it though. Thanks,I think it will help d person asking
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
okahdidi:

Yes try it,I believe it will work
Okay, I'll give it a try.
Thanks anyways.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
econity:

Okay, I'll give it a try.
Thanks anyways.
U welcome
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CHALLENGES INSTALLING THE LENOVO DRIVER ON THEIR PC THUS THEIR PC CANT RECOGNIZE THEIR PHONES

For wndows 8 and above Microsoft has restricted Unsigned drivers installations so first disable driver verification on windows 8- 10.

Go to PC Settings from the Start menu >> Update and Recovery >> Recovery.

Under Advanced Startup, click on Restart Now.

Your PC will do a kind of reboot and go to a blue Choose an option screen. Click on Troubleshoot (refresh or reset your PC or use advanced tools) >> Advanced Options >> Startup Settings (change windows startup behaviour) >> Restart.

Your PC will now restart and go to yet another blue screen with 10 options. Press 7 or F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2015
HOW TO USE GLO BIS ON LENOVO K3 NOTE

The process is simple.
1. Download this file,extract it and keep it on ur desktop
https://www.dropbox.com/s/04kv8a5ky3x2ufg/IMEI_Tool_v1.2.7z?dl=0

2. Open file, its written In Chinese but don't worry, just type y and press enter on ur keyboard

3. Type your desired imei and press enter.

4. Type your second imei and press enter.

5. Now close the software and check ur desktop, u will see the file u just created with white background. Rename to imei.bak

6. Copy to the root of ur sd card and download Mobile uncle from playstore. Open mobile uncle and navigate to imei backup restore (mtk). Enter and restore ur imei,reboot and enjoy.

7. Go to ur setting and change or create a new access point with apn: blackberry.net. save and enjoy

NOTE: U MUST BE ROOTED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
okahdidi:

The process is simple.

2. Open file, its written In Chinese but don't worry, just type y and press enter on ur keyboard

5. Now close the software and check ur desktop, u will see the file u just created with white background. Rename to imei.bak

6. Copy to the root of ur sd card and download Mobile uncle from playstore. Open mobile uncle and navigate to imei backup restore (mtk). Enter and restore ur imei,reboot and enjoy.

7. Go to ur setting and change or create a new access point with apn: blackberry.net. save and enjoy

so far,so good are you enjoying the phone? would you encourage anyone to buy this phone? I have it in mind, but i want to know if it works wella in nigeria
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
temitimx19:

so far,so good are you enjoying the phone? would you encourage anyone to buy this phone? I have it in mind, but i want to know if it works wella in nigeria
Am enjoying it and its working wella and its worth it

1 Like

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
please when trying to do the the bis stuff,when i go to restore imei backup restore on my mobileuncle,it keeps telling me no support...please what could be wrong?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
ajasa4link:
please when trying to do the the bis stuff,when i go to restore imei backup restore on my mobileuncle,it keeps telling me no support...please what could be wrong?
I have not experienced it so I really don't know. Like I said u must be rooted and the imei.back must be in the root of ur SD card
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
okahdidi:

I have not experienced it so I really don't know. Like I said u must be rooted and the imei.back must be in the root of ur SD card
Yes, I did all that...yet d mobile uncle wrote no support when I tried restoring d imei
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
okahdidi:

The process is simple.

I successfully changed my IMEI with Chamalephon app by confirming it with *#06# but my GLO BIS refused to work with my k3 NOTE. But when I changed the IMEI of tecno M3 and inserted the same SIM card into it, it connected without any itch. My question now is does this your procedure add anything to the IMEI tweaking?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by AdesinaOlajide(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hello @Okahdidi, I got my k3 note late last month. The issue now is I'm yet to come across the Update Phone option.Any solution to this.
Attached is the available options in the About Phone option.
Thanks

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
econity:

I successfully changed my IMEI with Chamalephon app by confirming it with *#06# but my GLO BIS refused to work with my k3 NOTE. But when I changed the IMEI of tecno M3 and inserted the same SIM card into it, it connected without any itch. My question now is does this your procedure add anything to the IMEI tweaking?
Maybe yes, maybe no
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:
Hello @Okahdidi, I got my k3 note late last month. The issue now is I'm yet to come across the Update Phone option.Any solution to this.
Attached is the available options in the About Phone option.
Thanks
Download systemupdate.apk n update ur rom,the apk is here on this thread
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
econity:

Same issue am facing
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by AdesinaOlajide(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
okahdidi:

Download systemupdate.apk n update ur rom,the apk is here on this thread
I've just downloaded the apk,and yes the system update has appeared.
Thanks a lot bro.
Pls what else can I download to make me enjoy my phone more?
I'm not rooted
Thanks again
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by stinville(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
How much is this phone please?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
stinville:
How much is this phone please?
I think Elijahdre sells for 38k now, buy from him he is highly reliable and trustworthy.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by stinville(m): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2015
ajasa4link:

I think Elijahdre sells for 38k now, buy from him he is highly reliable and trustworthy.
How do I place an order?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2015
stinville:
How do I place an order?
This is his thread, just talk to Elijahdre there www.nairaland.com/1847548/cheapest-prices-phones-tablets-powerbank/140
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:

I've just downloaded the apk,and yes the system update has appeared.
Thanks a lot bro.
Pls what else can I download to make me enjoy my phone more?
I'm not rooted
Thanks again
Use the system update to update ur phone
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
econity:

Change the imei of the 2nd sim and put your Glo sim there and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Phone Has Been Locked! By A Virus!! / Upgrading From Android 2.2.1 (froyo) To 2.2.3 (ginjerbread), How Is It Done? / On A Budget Of 105k, Which Smart Phone Can One Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.