Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (62690 Views)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Goldenheart(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
RAPE IS THE WORD!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Echelle(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kwara a rotten state in Nigeria for corps members so far............ No state allawee, no local allawee, no ppa allawee and lastly no payment of INEC allowee yet they treat corps members this way......... This is d second corps member we av lost in Ilorin in d space of two month...... Kwara, we shall overcome!!!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Emnyte(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!
A fool at your age, is a fool forever.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by kullozone(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
coolhamid:
From the story, I can deduce that the girl was in a friendship/ relationship with one of the rapists for her to have been tricked to the venue of the incident.

Besides, what was she doing with a 51 years old man?
Guess its all about money.

Rest in Peace ..

wetin dis one dey yarn?
mek I understand well before I....
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ayusco85(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=coolhamid post=34838210]From the story, I can deduce that the girl was in a friendship/ relationship with one of the rapists for her to have been tricked to the venue of the incident.

Besides, what was she doing with a 51 years old man?
Guess its all about money.

Rest in Peace ..[/quote

U can't be far from the truth
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by spencekat(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Danhumprey:
What sort of satisfaction do räpists get? I mean,I don't get it.
I can't reason it too.That was why I suggested death penalty to rapists.Meanwhile,some people will still ask:are you holier?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by domopps(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can someone pls tell me the kind of satisfaction I can get from raping an innocent soul to death!

I tot S3X and consent works 2geda?

Tanko may your daughter or female younger one be visited with same fold! IJN I pray...

Cheeeeers
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by arsenal1111(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Samguine:
Which kain bad news is this one na? The heart of man is desperately wicked. Bible sef ask say 'Who shall know it?'

God, I have just two weeks left to finish this NYSC. I pray for myself and all other corpers and Nigerians generally that look up to you that your safety would be with us all. No evil shall befall us.

Amen.

Amen
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Codyt(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emnyte:
Sad news everyday. Dangerous people everywhere.
I tell you. .... tragic!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by funkiebully: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
These oblong heads again. Them swear for una with rape?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by mentorandfriend(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is the kind of case I'll gladly endorse jungle justice.. No vex!!!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Gwammen(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
This things happens only in Nigeria
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
This should be a perfect punishment. angry

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Serve dem wright
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Emnyte(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gwammen:
This things happens only in Nigeria
You miss it. It happens everywhere.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Omololaeni(f): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ilorin and indecency.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by fetty2008: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good judgement. Mandala Prison.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Orikinla(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
izuch:
And if i say his member should be severed along side those of his cohorts people would say I'm propergating jungle justice undecided
[size=18pt]
This is murder. They will all be executed.
Only capital punishment is best for rapists. And Nigerian girls and ladies should spend the thousands they spend on expensive smart phones to buy taser guns.
Nigerian girls and women should arm themselves to protect and save their lives and TRUST NOBODY,

VIPERTEK VTS-989 - 38,000,000 V Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight is less than US$16.

At Amazon.com, we not only have a large collection of taser gun products, but also a comprehensive set of reviews from our customers. Below we've selected a subset of taser gun products and the corresponding reviews to help you do better research, and choose the product that best suits your needs.
Top Selected Products and Reviews
1. VIPERTEK VTS-989 - 38,000,000 V Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight
VIPERTEK VTS-989 - 38,000,000 V Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight
by Vipertek 4.4 out of 5 stars (1,204 customer reviews)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Dynamic Deals HQ.

List Price: $55.99
Price: $15.99
You Save: $40.00 (71%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000910751

[/size]

1 Share

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by kenoz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's too bad
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by nurseafrica: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
ayusco85:
Ok

U could ve made a valid point if ur grammar wasn't faulty. Pls buy a brighter grammar.

NYSC has outlived its original purpose, I think it should be scrapped ASAP. Am currently serving in Abia state, the worst state in Nigeria and west Africa, I feel like absconding every day. I hate NYSC.

Last bullet: RIP to the late corper. God will arrange ur POP in heaven. Amen
Last bullet which state are you from? Plz quit insulting peoples state I can see you forgot your schizophrenia drugs. Gindibabanka Durin,,,uwarraka
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rest in peace,
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rest in peace, they will never go unpunished
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
it is time to end NYSC forever!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Bruno3000(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emnyte:
Sad news everyday. Dangerous people everywhere.
I tell ya... Na so so bad news.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by mrtimycc(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Scrap nysc now

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Swagk101(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!
Tribalistic motherf*cccckin dumbo....oooh sowie u're a dullard(Ur dumbass moniker)
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by kaybee09(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
My condolence goes 2 her family., wonder what they r going through
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Gloryblossom(f): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Was happening to this country for christ sake...
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by francizy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Death sentence straight up. Please make sure they doesn't escape that..

Useless båstård beasts!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by francizy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
teeowl:
it is time to end NYSC forever!

Am telling you! That useless thing causes nothing but sorrow and death to loads of people but yet they keep the useless program running because of some few goats making money off it.

Useless country.. I spit on this graveyard/battlefield called Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by jidxin(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/440942/suspected-killer-of-corps-member-arraigned
PLS DZ MAN IS INNOCENT IM FAMILIAR WITH D CASE. WE VISITED D MAN IN D PRISON ND LISTENED TO HIS OWN VERSION EVEN D PPL AROUND D GRA CORROBORATED HIS ASSERTION. I SAW D BLOOD IT ONLY PASSED IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE . it was his children DAT saw a red car dropped d corpse on motion and he was arrested because he is poor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.