Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (62692 Views)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by synergycom19: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ladies will tell you they are capable of taking care of themselves
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by DULLARDipo: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
Emnyte:
A fool at your age, is a fool forever.
[/s]
U don't know my age, bastard
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by nkemdi89(f): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Girls should avoid uneccessary date and hanging out to avoid date rape cos they are vulnerable. The habit of hanging out with different men all in the name of "building offices" usually result in cases like these. Girls from influential backgrounds hardly falls victims to cases like these does it mean they are less greedy and have better control of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Emnyte(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gloryblossom:
Was happening to this country for christ sake...
She is seriously ill.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
I get annoyed when dumb people commit crime. Imagine leaving blood trace to ur house. Na thunder go fire dat Tanko. Fool! angry angry
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by harrysterol(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
ayusco85:
Ok

U could ve made a valid point if ur grammar wasn't faulty. Pls buy a brighter grammar.

NYSC has outlived its original purpose, I think it should be scrapped ASAP. Am currently serving in Abia state, the worst state in Nigeria and west Africa, I feel like absconding every day. I hate NYSC.

Last bullet: RIP to the late corper. God will arrange ur POP in heaven. Amen
comment typed out of vexation, but mind you, also use your concord well too, next time you making a point,make it validity properly without attacking the person, message passed and was understood
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Emnyte(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
[s][/s] U don't know my age, bastard
your moniker already reveals who you are
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by jidxin(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/440942/suspected-killer-of-corps-member-arraigned
there was no medical test as to weda she was raped or not d corpse has been release without proper test. .... d police sending innocent ppl since time immemorial
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by kobutor11o: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Superman11(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
ikombe:
D - Don Jazzy grin

there is serious problem and you are there and shouting DOn jazzy you should be flogged
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by chrisword: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
What a word even in ilorin dat I reside
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
God will punish the rapists but if the girl didn't have long throat, what happened wouldn't have happened.

She probably planned to chop the @bokis mugu without knowing she was heading to her doom.

Long throat for Shoprite has cut short this one's life and let it be a lesson to Naija ladies. undecided
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by kobutor11o: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by emmatok(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
nkemdi89:
Girls should avoid uneccessary date and hanging out to avoid date rape cos they are vulnerable. The habit of hanging out with different men all in the name of "building offices" usually result in cases like these. Girls from influential backgrounds hardly falls victims to cases like these does it mean they are less greedy and have better control of themselves.

You should shut up .
Is Cynthia Osokogu not from an influential background?

It can happen to any woman.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ruffDiamond: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
embarassed chai see wetin saraku JUDAS dynasthieves has reduced kwarans to
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by anigold(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/440942/suspected-killer-of-corps-member-arraigned

The culprits should never escape justice.
But we all how such events turn out in Nigeria, justice is might in my country..
Its saddening how a person could spend 18years in Education only to be killed in such a monstrous manner..

Its very painful... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Bolincosugar(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!
you are a goat for saying that.

It's always good to get one's fact right before commenting
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by TruthisOut: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na rape rape we dey hear from South-west now.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by fish23(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
e just be like say na rape dey reign. God safe our future wives...
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by cirmuell(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
1bkaye:
Country of rapists
undecided, that title is for India.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by expert101(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
A BIG peniis like this will help you save your marriage, r/ship, home and retain your pride as Man.

Don't wait before its too late to enlarge your manhood. its possible today.A man with a bigger, harder peniis is very confident and will experience greater sexual pleasure during intercourse with Naijapleasures you are winner all the time.

visit www.naijapleasures.com
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by 400billionman: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
51 Years old man.

Shameful..
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by damilareoye: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
crazy people.... imagine what this idiots have caused her family.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Oluwaseun748(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Only God can help our helpless women. Pls get to the root of d matter and punish everyone linked to this shameful act cry
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by jamex089(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
May Allah grant out paradise.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Kingsasian(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
coolhamid:
From the story, I can deduce that the girl was in a friendship/ relationship with one of the rapists for her to have been tricked to the venue of the incident.

Besides, what was she doing with a 51 years old man?
Guess its all about money.

Rest in Peace ..
I concur
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Kingsasian(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
I guess she was one of those babes that magalize any man that comes their way because from the story she was tricked from her place of resident to Shoprite area......the man don tire to fall mugu na. Anyways may her soul rest in peace. Ladies should learn from this.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by tola9ja: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by dokyOloye: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
ayusco85:
Ok

U could ve made a valid point if ur grammar wasn't faulty. Pls buy a brighter grammar.

NYSC has outlived its original purpose, I think it should be scrapped ASAP. Am currently serving in Abia state, the worst state in Nigeria and west Africa, I feel like absconding every day. I hate NYSC.

Last bullet: RIP to the late corper. God will arrange ur POP in heaven. Amen
Abia is d worst stage in Nigeria?
Really?
My brother,travel and see.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
nah wah!all these western states and 4k cases ehn!!!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by samcook: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
coolhamid:
From the story, I can deduce that the girl was in a friendship/ relationship with one of the rapists for her to have been tricked to the venue of the incident.

Rest in Peace ..

That's the bitter truth, girls of nowadays, re useless, for her to hav been tricked to shoprite, perhaps she mush hav eating that man's money without offer sex, so dey decided to Gang rape her! Women re very foolish and they think dey re smart!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by samcook: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
coolhamid:

Rest in Peace ..

That's the bitter truth, girls of nowadays, re useless, for her to hav been tricked to shoprite, perhaps she mush hav eating that man's money without offer sex, so dey decided to Gang rape her! Women re very foolish and they think dey re smart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.