Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (62689 Views)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by IDRISEEN: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
harrysterol:
NYSC should be discarded and scrapped out, the functionality of NYSC has been degraded to it minimum.

Rip to the dead
may ur days be long,u'av said it all,i dnt see any benefit of the scheme,its wastage upon wastage,most of these ppl(NYSC members) use d oportunity 2 play sharp game whc only d lucky ones get away wit,RIP
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by harrysterol(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
IDRISEEN:
may ur days be long,u'av said it all,i dnt see any benefit of the scheme,its wastage upon wastage,most of these ppl(NYSC members) use d oportunity 2 play sharp game whc only d lucky ones get away wit,RIP
the primary reason for is creation was not executed, so is useless still keeping the scheme, only in unserious countries will things like this be happening, even as we are crying of economic melt down
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by marynko: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
God of mercy please grant us a repented heart and your daughter rest in your bossom
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by nationalistt: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=34838010]
Wicked sons of devil...dem forget say dem get sisters, embarassed

http://leadership.ng/news/440942/suspected-killer-of-corps-member-arraigned[/quote
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Bflexing(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
DULLARDipo:
Yoruba people and rape!
Give it up for another I.D.I.O.T in the building!!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Abbeyme: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2015

INTROVERT:
Oh no

As in..
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Bflexing(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2015
nkemdi89:
Girls should avoid uneccessary date and hanging out to avoid date rape cos they are vulnerable. The habit of hanging out with different men all in the name of "building offices" usually result in cases like these. Girls from influential backgrounds hardly falls victims to cases like these does it mean they are less greedy and have better control of themselves.
I will go with your first point. If u know u don't want anything to do with a guy, then u should avoid him and deny his advance. When some girls just hear eatery, shopping, cinema house etc they can go out with a monkey,an enemy or a terrorist. Another annoying thing is when u tell a girl let's meet at eatery, she says no but change it to a cinema house,she will reconsider...Y SMH
RIP TO HER
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Spells(m): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Make una give the fone of the late corps found on the suspect back to him make i call am ask am y him do wetin him do, then slap am tru the fone.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by digitsolution: 2:49am On Jun 17, 2015
May the almighty protect these corpers. Amen. So sad RIP

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by nkemdi89(f): 4:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Bflexing:

I will go with your first point. If u know u don't want anything to do with a guy, then u should avoid him and deny his advance. When some girls just hear eatery, shopping, cinema house etc they can go out with a monkey,an enemy or a terrorist. Another annoying thing is when u tell a girl let's meet at eatery, she says no but change it to a cinema house,she will reconsider...Y SMH
RIP TO HER
Honestly .
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by nkemdi89(f): 5:11am On Jun 17, 2015
emmatok:

You should shut up .
Is Cynthia Osokogu not from an influential background?

It can happen to any woman.
My friend confirm or refute my point and don't tell me to shut up cos we are not in your monthly family meeting they always end in chaos, if you follow the story of cynthia along the line that element of greed was also present cos I see no reason why you should enter a transaction with someone you have no background info about. After being deceived of a cheaper offer or rather the pretty discount, thereby mixing business with pleasure. Any serious business minded person dealing with a stranger wouldn't go alone in a hotel room being paid by them, go back to the story and remove sentiment please, mind you before any crime can be fixed it needs to be diagonised or better still the causative factor has to be identified.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by steveben7(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
ayusco85:
Ok

U could ve made a valid point if ur grammar wasn't faulty. Pls buy a brighter grammar.

NYSC has outlived its original purpose, I think it should be scrapped ASAP. Am currently serving in Abia state, the worst state in Nigeria and west Africa, I feel like absconding every day. I hate NYSC.

Last bullet: RIP to the late corper. God will arrange ur POP in heaven. Amen

You hate NYSC buh u ar stil collectin der alawi and u feel lik adsconding! Dnt u no d way dat brought u ?
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by CaptainJune: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Bflexing:

Give it up for another I.D.I.O.T in the building!!
Oh now you know what it feels like to be labeled tribalistically on account of the deeds of others. Hypocrite. You have no problem cutting others with your bigoted tongues but scream in intolerable pain when you receive the same treatment from others. Bigot.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by CaptainJune: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
nkemdi89:

My friend confirm or refute my point and don't tell me to shut up cos we are not in your monthly family meeting they always end in chaos, if you follow the story of cynthia along the line that element of greed was also present cos I see no reason why you should enter a transaction with someone you have no background info about. After being deceived of a cheaper offer or rather the pretty discount, thereby mixing business with pleasure. Any serious business minded person dealing with a stranger wouldn't go alone in a hotel room being paid by them, go back to the story and remove sentiment please, mind you before any crime can be fixed it needs to be diagonised or better still the causative factor has to be identified.
absolutely making sense post.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by CaptainJune: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2015
When will this failed programme called NYSC be finally scrapped? The numerous deaths of NYSC members serving in other states could easily have been avoided. How many more should be sacrificed to this useless scheme before the government realises its importance has been long dead?

Death sentence should be another matter that should be looked into for rapists. This is just too much for Chrissakes! Rapists deserve No 1 among the top 10 worst cases of death in the history of mankind. I recommend death by execution of any of the 1001 Ways To Die.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by 49cents(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2015
I WILL LAY A CURSE ON ANY PERVERTED EDIOT THAT WILL SAY "KONJI NA BASTARD"

MEN MUST RESPECT THEMSELVES AND RESPECT WOMEN

A MAN WHO CANT CHANNEL HIS SEXU.AL ENERGIES IS AN ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Rape everywhere nah wah

When they are deprived y wont they b raping ppl
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ayusco85(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2015
nurseafrica:

Last bullet which state are you from? Plz quit insulting peoples state I can see you forgot your schizophrenia drugs. Gindibabanka Durin,,,uwarraka

ewu hausa
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ayusco85(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
steveben7:

You hate NYSC buh u ar stil collectin der alawi and u feel lik adsconding! Dnt u no d way dat brought u ?

sharrap there
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ayusco85(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
dokyOloye:
Abia is d worst stage in Nigeria?
Really?
My brother,travel and see.

i knw wat am sayin
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by ayusco85(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
harrysterol:
comment typed out of vexation, but mind you, also use your concord well too, next time you making a point,make it validity properly without attacking the person, message passed and was understood

whats my own. its non of my business hw u write. keep it up
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by UlqU3(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2015
NYSC should be scrapped.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by harrysterol(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2015
ayusco85:

whats my own. its non of my business hw u write. keep it up
but it was your business? Was just wondering if you contributed to my tuition fee
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by lorenzuella(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2015
KILL HIM NO DULLING
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by juman(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Eeyah, sad news.
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by enomakos(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
1bkaye:
Country of rapists
it is ur country too right?
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by enomakos(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Are we trying to complete with indians and southafricans?
Are we after their records?
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by enomakos(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Are we trying to complete with indians and southafricans?
Are we after their records?
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Bflexing(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
CaptainJune:
Oh now you know what it feels like to be labeled tribalistically on account of the deeds of others. Hypocrite. You have no problem cutting others with your bigoted tongues but scream in intolerable pain when you receive the same treatment from others. Bigot.
ANOTHER TYPICAL F-O-O-L, refer to any post here or "outside Nairaland' that i have been tribalistic with my comment. ATTENTION SEEKER!!
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
enomakos:
it is ur country too right?
Love my country, hate its ignorant and callous attitude towards rape
Re: Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State by enomakos(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
1bkaye:

Love my country, hate its ignorant and callous attitude towards rape
i understands dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.