Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues (7609 Views)

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Morón, comprehend before texting, I didnt call you Mark.
Trivial pittance of human potential. It's the same way you called me sexkillz months ago, now it's Mark.

Your dumbness cannot really be comprehended at this time. It's as if you bequeath names at you own convenience when under extreme pressure.
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
Cumbersome tedious piece of dogshit.

Your dumbness has already been exposed. _Cock-sucking fool. I guess you have 3 piercings to boot.
yes, I have 10 not 3, kindly leave cock sucking for females, the fact that you Suck-cock as well is so so irritating, you should be tied to a stone and thrown in a well undecided
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
yes, I have 10 not 3, kindly leave cock sucking for females, the fact that you Suck-cock as well is so so irritating, you should be tied to a stone and thrown in a well undecided
You have 10, little wonder why you're drunk from _semen.
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
Trivial pittance of human potential. It's the same way you called me sexkillz months ago, now it's Mark.

Your dumbness cannot really be comprehended at this time. It's as if you bequeath names at you own convenience when under extreme pressure.
I have never had any conversation with your new moniker with the skull dp grin, why will I call an idîot like you sexkillz? I hear sezkillz was an intellectual, you are a homosexual bãstard.
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
You have 10, little wonder why you're drunk from _semen.
did I say 10? Sorry it was a typo, it's 20, and yes again, it's isn't abnormal is it? What is abnormal is for you to compete with me on matters of roster and semen, gush, you suck undecided
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
did I say 10? Sorry it was a typo, it's 20, and yes again, it's isn't abnormal is it? What is abnormal is for you to compete with me on matters of roster and semen, gush, you suck undecided
Can I ever beat you at your own game?
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Mznaett: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omehn! C brutality na lol grin
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
I have never had any conversation with your new moniker with the skull dp grin, why will I call an idîot like you sexkillz? I hear sezkillz was an intellectual, you are a homosexual bãstard.
Amnesic _idiot, how were you supposed to remember?
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
Can I ever beat you at your own game?
, you are actually, the dîck you take appear to affect your brain, it's functionality is an issue remember.

Btw, your dad's rape was years ago, why not let it go? Why continue in that direction?
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
, you are actually, the dîck you take appear to affect your brain, it's functionality is an issue remember.

Btw, your dad's rape was years ago, why not let it go? Why continue in that direction?
You raped your dad? Isn't it the other way round?
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by pantsniffer: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Are you kidding me ?? Pierced tongue on a lady is soo sexy and it makes me cum faster during bj
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
You raped your dad? Isn't it the other way round?
no its not, Mark put you in your current situation, denial won't help.
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by pantsniffer: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:

What color of panties are you wearing bae kiss
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
pantsniffer:
What color of panties are you wearing bae kiss

Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by pantsniffer: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thirsty bitches
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
no its not, Mark put you in your current situation, denial won't help.
You have the perceptive ability of a cup of garri.

Do I look like son of mark?

Goat. Simple correction, you're too damn obdurate to take. You don suck dick comot your brain. _idiot.

Don't you have customers tonight? People like us actually do sleep at night, you know?
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by pantsniffer: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
This thread is funny tho
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
You have the perceptive ability of a cup of garri.

Do I look like son of mark?

Goat. Simple correction, you're too damn obdurate to take. You don suck dick comot your brain. _idiot.

Don't you have customers tonight? People like us actually do sleep at night, you know?
stop denying who you are, this is an alternate moniker, the smell from your pampers gives you away. Smelly cock_sucker undecided
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
stop denying who you are, this is an alternate moniker, the smell from your pampers gives you away. Smelly cock_sucker undecided
_idiot. Zedx6 is the alternate monicker of Blackett, and blackett alone.

Now, can your brain return from recess?
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
_idiot. Zedx6 is the alternate monicker of Blackett, and blackett alone.

Now, can your brain return from recess?
who the Bleep is blackett? it may just be one of your numerous monikers. It doesn't change anything, you are still a sissy boy who wants to appear tough, bloddy phagot.

BAD GUY grin

Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good night tough man grin @. ZedX6
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Good night tough man grin @. ZedX6
Sleep well, _Bitch.
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZedX6:
Sleep well, _Bitch.
yea, I need to sleep, I guess you have to sleep too, I may be wrong (Mark may not let your ass be) we can continue tomorrow. Good night.
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ZedX6: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
yea, I need to sleep, I guess you have to sleep too, I may be wrong (Mark may not let your ass be) we can continue tomorrow. Good night.
_Bitch, I thought I said sleep well?
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by kay9(m): 1:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Well...

Who else enjoyed those two kids slugging at each other? smiley
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ibrews: 1:53am On Jun 17, 2015
ZedX6 and firstEva are one immature bastardx... I enjoyed dere show of stvpidity anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by simtosul: 3:39am On Jun 17, 2015
If u see any girl that pierced her tongue she is a lesbian take it or leave it
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2015
ibrews:
ZedX6 and firstEva are one immature bastardx... I enjoyed dere show of stvpidity anyway
go to hell ibrews undecided
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by ibrews: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2015
firstEVA:
go to hell ibrews undecided
Ladies First grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibrews:
Ladies First grin
undecided
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by dayojags10(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
firstEVA:
oh, I think i'm beginning to know who this is, that sonofmark guy grin grin, you had to hide behind this moniker to attempt attack on me. You couldn't even hide it. It's not this its that. Same use of words "dyslexic nincompoop grin at least I now know who i'm dealing with.

How is Mark your father who has been molesting you from childhood?
yawning
Re: Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues by majour(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
kay9:
Well...

Who else enjoyed those two kids slugging at each other? smiley
I SURE DID, I WISH WE COULD HAVE A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE JUST GO BITCHY CRAZY ON EACHOTHER, LOVELY COMBO, ONE FAGG0T AND ONE WH0RE, LOVELY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

H / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.