Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' (16123 Views)

True Life Story: How I Lost Potency During Romance With My Wife / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
please does anyone here know how potent the drug super apeti is?. I want to have a nice long day rest tomorrow
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
alexistaiwo:
please does anyone here know how potent the drug super apeti is?. I want to have a nice long day rest tomorrow

Super Apeti contains Cyproheptadine.It is a type of drug called an antihistamine, which is used to relieve allergy symptoms.

When you become high,you experience these symptoms.

Blurred vision
Dry mouth
Enlarged pupils
Severely dry eyes
Ringing in the ears
Heart and blood vessels:

Low blood pressure
Rapid heartbeat
Nervous system:

Agitation
Confusion
Convulsions (seizures)
Delirium
Depression
Drowsiness
Hallucinations
Increased sleepiness
Nervousness
Seizures
Tremor
Unsteadiness

1 Like

Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I remember taking this drug in my sec schl days,I have to walk with stick for 9hrs after sleeping for almost 12hrs...fgc ibillo to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by tayoxx(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
southniyikaye:
I remember taking this drug in my sec schl days,I have to walk with stick for 9hrs after sleeping for almost 12hrs...fgc ibillo to be precise
which set
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
tayoxx:
which set
first set,chevchenko, samo,set.
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by tayoxx(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
southniyikaye:
first set,chevchenko, samo,set.
na my senior una b
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
I do take d drug also.but i stoppd it cos wen i slip i found it difficult 2wake up n wen i wake up,i slip again n again.buh is it advisable 2take 2 of d drug ?
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
tayoxx:
na my senior una b
lol which set be ur own?
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by wizzprince(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
southniyikaye:
first set,chevchenko, samoga,set.
Wat da FK, so the legend is true say those people really existed. I tink say na myth oh bros una story no be here o,which of the gods were you lol

1 Like

Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by yorubaboiy: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
eat beans....rada than taking drug....abeg no drink water un top oo....if u wan slipp well well
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by tayoxx(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2015
southniyikaye:
lol which set be ur own?
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by tpiander: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
It can make u gain weight i tink.
Re: Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' by datyrone(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
beans is the way

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.