Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154694 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by chichriso: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good one

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR URL/LINK

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
With these two handbills, I will be advertising my bulk sms business in a big church event coming soon. The event will draw several church leaders. It will be opportunity to push my bulk sms business to them. SMSnaija247 will continue to provide unbeatable bulk sms services to Nigerians. We will continue to lead the pack by offering unbeatable pricing bundled with unimaginable sms delivery speed.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Absheikh: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
come and join my new forum at http://onenigeria.the-talk.net
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by julius99(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2015
Boss Help me Check out My Flyer if its Good go!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2015
julius99:
Boss Help me Check out My Flyer if its Good go!

You tried. But you can always do better.
Check: https://www.nairaland.com/2273406/flyers-used-advertise-bulk-sms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by priscillawill(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
CreativeWeb:
With these two handbills, I will be advertising my bulk sms business in a big church event coming soon. The event will draw several church leaders. It will be opportunity to push my bulk sms business to them. SMSnaija247 will continue to provide unbeatable bulk sms services to Nigerians. We will continue to lead the pack by offering unbeatable pricing bundled with unimaginable sms delivery speed.

pls. Can you built the website for me am readly to pay for it. Have send you email, but you have not reply
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 4:49am On Sep 19, 2015
chucy:
It doesn't depend on joomla or other scripts.

So which script does it depend on? Does it have his own programming language? Is it not the same php that joomla is running on?

You have an application like this and yet you dont want to promote it properly, all you do is spamming my thread. Do you think people will take you serious? Start a new thread dedicated to your application and people can comment and ask you questions. And you roll on from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by chucy: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
CreativeWeb:

So which script does it depend on? Does it have his own programming language? Is it not the same php that joomla is running on?

You have an application like this and yet you dont want to promote it properly, all you do is spamming my thread. Do you think people will take you serious? Start a new thread dedicated to your application and people can comment and ask you questions. And you roll on from there.

Sorry for the intrusion.

To answer your question, Come Portal is a PHP script just like joomla, WordPress and others. They only need a Linux based (php, mysqli) server to work.

Come being a stand-alone script means that its not some kind of CMS plugin but a full independent application.

Its not like most sms scripts u have out there. .. Don't want to mention names but am sure u know what I mean.

You don't need to install joomla or such to use it. Just upload on your server, run the installer, enter you license key and you are good to go.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2015
I hope I can help you out on it. Let's chat via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or BBM: 59271876
priscillawill:

pls. Can you built the website for me am readly to pay for it. Have send you email, but you have not reply
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
SEND YOUR DYNAMIC CUSTOMISE BULKSMS TO PEOPLE FOR AS LOW AS 1.40kobo/SMS @ WWW.TONESMS.COM.

TONESMS.COM is the simplest, fastest,cheapest and most reliable way to send customized bulk text messages to literally thousands of GSM and CDMA cell phones in Nigeria and Globally.

Are you a business owner wanting to communicate or market to your customers? Are you an organization wanting to send group messages such as event notifications, promotions or SMS alerts to staff? Are you an individual looking to send a quick message or group text messages to all your friends?

JUST VISIT: WWW.TONESMS.COM

YOU WILL GET FREE 3 SMS UNIT TO TEST OUR SERVICE WHEN YOU REGISTERED

We charges 1unit/sms to all network in Nigeria.
For more info call: 07064420482

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by kennikazi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have a question @chucy, @CreativeWeb; can I get an overview of how an sms portal could be created without Joomla and SPC? Is it the same as creating a good 'ol website??
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by sotimonpe(m): 2:25am On Sep 24, 2015
free empowerment offer for any one who wanted to have a complete Bulk sms website with
N4000 only . offer end to day by 11:59pm
whatapp 08075800577

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by REUEL95: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am interested -elmonort@naij.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Vertch: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lets Discuss: The Gehn Gehn Album by Orezi- Vertch #StartSharing http://vertch.com/forums/topic/lets-discuss-the-gehn-gehn-album-by-orezi/ ::: Join the forum for entertainers now :::
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by schoolsinabuja: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2015
I need a better knowledge pls saint_emma@yahoo.com or 08104020269 whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Olaultimate(m): 1:19am On Sep 25, 2015
lionet:
Can anyone recommend a cheap bulk sms platform that is reliable?
check www.ebanksms.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Olaultimate(m): 1:21am On Sep 25, 2015
autoreports:
Please any idea what the format for joomla API (Send SMS and Account Bal) strings for Infobip looks like? Checked through their API documentation and there is no direct support for other 3rd party applications?
Email: feeddhung@gmail.com

Thanks.
I can provide you with that. Lets talk via my signature details
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Okay...

schoolsinabuja:
I need a better knowledge pls saint_emma@yahoo.com or 08104020269 whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by chucy: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
kennikazi:
I have a question @chucy, @CreativeWeb; can I get an overview of how an sms portal could be created without Joomla and SPC? Is it the same as creating a good 'ol website??

- Joomla is a CMS application built on PHP.
- SPC is a joomla component (like a module) you can purchase and install onto an existing Joomla installation (or as an already integrated pack) to enable you create and manage SMS customers... It cannot work with Joomla.
- Fome SMS Portal is a Full-Stand-alone PHP application (just like Jomla, WordPress, etc), built on PHP. You can purchase this application and set it up on any Linux Server (web server). It is just built for SMS business.

Hope this is helpful
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by donkelly2(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wow @OP you are doing something great here.
I done print the posts self cheesy
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by donkelly2(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please sir, don't let this thread die.

CreativeWeb:
With these two handbills, I will be advertising my bulk sms business in a big church event coming soon.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Cushiteconsults(f): 5:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Happy Independence Day.

GSM number database according to STREET!!! In LAGOS!!!

It consist of-
First and Last Name of the owner,
Sex,
Phone number,
LGA and each LGA is sorted into street!!!!
all in excel sheet!!!

You can use this database for your various marketing,Political campaign, awareness,short code services,bulk sms blast ETC

A must have for all business owners and aspiring owners, if you truly want to increase sales with the cheapest and most targeted strategy ever!!!

The gsm phone numbers are not like the random numbers generated, our numbers are gathered manually and are 100 percent authentic.

Get this now at your very own disposal, authentic database 

All at give away BONANZA price of N10,000(offer ends on saturday 3rd October 2015)

Call me now on 08037318928

Whatsapp- 08037318928

www.smskonga.com

For the total GSM Numbers in nigeria please visit www.smskonga.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by donkelly2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hey, sorry bro @OP say make we no sell/buy phone number, if we want success for bulksms biz cheesy

Cushiteconsults:
For the total GSM Numbers in nigeria please visit www.smskonga.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by YINKUS101: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2015

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by nawebco(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good day,
Please i need a fellow webmaster to assist on this issue.
i have a bulk sms site. The site is assessible to some people and are not assessible to others at a particular same time. Please what could be the cause.
I have had such complains of the site not assessible while i can assess it very well from my site.
I like someone to assist .

thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bulk sms business is lucrative and I have what it takes to mentor you until you become a bulk sms master. Get a good domain that is not more than 11 characters. Get a reliable bulk sms API like that of www.smsnaija247.com and buy sms at a competitive price of N1.30 or N1.20 per sms. Then face marketing squarely. Be a jovial person each time you are doing marketing. Walk up to matured and enlightened people and speak to them about your bulk sms portal. Go and meet with church leaders and try to strike a deal with them. I have two mega churches that in PH that buy 50,000 to 100,000 sms units monthly. They send sms every day. If you buy sms from me at N1.30 or N1.20 and sell at a competitive price of N1.50 or N1.60 per sms and make your income quickly while satisfying your clients. Print one colour handbills and go to big events to share the handbills. Go to banks and put handbills at the driver's door handle of every car parked in the bank premises. Walk into the banking halls and smartly share your handbills. Search out for pastors' conference and go share your handbills. Print a shouty 2ft/1ft flex and post it at the entrance of big churches and universities. Try your luck by trying to see if you will get a government agency, ministry or parastatals that may be willing to use your bulk sms portal. Determine to start raking in at least 100k per month. If you hit the 100k target, you will start going higher and higher. Let your imagination run wild. Take every opportunity to push your bulk sms business. I remember calling a state governor (I got his number from a friend) and told him about my bulk sms business. He promised to look into that. I kept disturbing him till now. I also call one of the special advisers of PMB to see if he can link me to any government agency or ministry. I want to start making 7 digits every month from bulk sms. I am not folding my hands. I am exploring every avenue to breakthrough more and more.

Friends, go and create wealth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.