Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance (43166 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Senate President, Saraki Reacts to N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance / Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by babadem2much(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2015
Be justified and reject or collect half or better still collect it n better the life of people in your constituency
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by funkiebully: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Eye service, set example by rejecting d money ijiot.

All the fleet of cars u were showing on tweeter where did they come from?

Hypocrite
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Lol wasn't he a former member of the senate before coming back again?

Why didn't he reject it before now.

Ndi ara, they are about to scam another brainless mofos

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by ChrisObioha(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Do we have naked lawmakers?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Emnyte(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2015
nmanma1:
I don't jst understand Nigerian's. when some people comes out to be our spokesmen we will complain DT d person to shut up DT him or her is corrupt , wen d keep quiet we will still complain DT no one wants to talk. na we d cause our problems.
Abi no b nigerians? wrong attitude.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by watchindelta(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
we need change 4 everywhere not just 4 only mouths, news paper, TV, n nairaland etc I mean total change......

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by nathdim: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2015
It's a matter of time we now Dat gej is the best president we ever had i don't know why Nigerians are so gullible u see d same set of people who have been looting us for the past 50 years shouting change and we vote for them (still reminds me of the YouTube video na dem dem) what we needed was revolution not an election
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by kristisking(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
It is part of change APC promised.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by haywire1: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
He should just shut that his mouth,Like he is not the worst among them,you know people are hungry and u r customizing moet bottle or whatever

Haba nah, na his money nah abi iis it so-called hungry people money ni undecided undecided

#
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by imakemillions: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by richard870(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
And these same people find it hard to pass 18k minimum wage......God is watching
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Empressomotola: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Mr senator man it is not even only about the wardrobe allowance this time around. It is about how you live extravagant life when people that voted you in and thought you lots will make a difference continue to live in abject poverty. Metchewwww undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by obailala(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
I give up on the shallow mentality and reasoning of Nigerians. For how long shall we continue to publicly crucify the few members of the elite who brave the odds to speak against the insensitivity of the elite?

For how long shall we continue to stab the microscopic few elite who attempt to defend the interest of the masses?

Common sense tells me that if Dino and Bruce are encouraged and praised by the masses, more of their colleagues would be tempted to join this their 'saintly' struggle and only when they can gather a crowd of their colleagues to their side can anything really be done about these obscene payments. But what do we have instead, Nigerians have succeeded in drowning the voices and assassinating the will of the only 2 people in the senate speaking on the side of the masses.

These 2 men are active on social media, I am sure they both read Nairaland and I can only imagine how demoralised they would be when reading through the comments on this thread. If I were Dino or Bruce reading these comments, I would simply keep shut forever, join my colleagues and leave the masses to rot in their silly ignorance and poverty.

Some people ignorantly shout REVOLUTION but it is obvious a revolution can never happen in Nigeria because whoever starts it will be prematurely slaughtered by the same masses he thinks he's trying to defend.

Probably we are waiting for Jesus himself to come lead the revolution, but even if that happens, I'm sure we would hear things like, "afterall he's been enjoying all the luxury at the right hand of God the father in heaven, now he wants to deceive us with 419 humility... Kill Him!!"

***A message for Dino and Bruce, if by any chance you are reading through these demoralising comments on Nairaland, please ignore the foolishness of these people (for they do not know what they do) and keep up with your good campaign.***

Nigeria must be great again, even though our collective silliness and lack of objectivity is a huge clog in our progress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
nmanma1:
I don't jst understand Nigerian's. when some people comes out to be our spokesmen we will complain DT d person to shut up DT him or her is corrupt , wen d keep quiet we will still complain DT no one wants to talk. na we d cause our problems.
It heavily depends on the personality of the politician that is speaking. If he is morally upright, no problem but if he is otherwise, there will be problem with the acceptance of his speech.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Angelou(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
chingydaboss:
It's a pitiable bizma bizma
it's 'pitiable dismal' my friend... Stop speaking english like your town folks at okporoko
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Realtol(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari didn't only condemn the stupendous pension that was to be given to the ex-heads of state and Presidents but also rejected it and only collected the amount that was reasonable, so Dino, Bruce and other like minded Senators should reject and not only condemn it if they think it's unjust to collect that at this point in time when there is economic crisis. Don't speak through your cheeck.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by loomer: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Make all una shut up, who una de deceive?

If them pay u no collect am
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Do you think most of kiddies here have any ideal of what the pay cut is all about..most are just here either to book space and say anything...We need to Unite and stage a big protest to put an end to this shi.t our lawmakers are doing.

nmanma1:
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by LaudGuy: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2015
This is what we call 'Hog wash' what happened to his infamous 'No vex na God display of material ignorance?

A §izzling Hot mixtape drops 31-12-15 on Nairaland. Free download! Anticipate it.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by adebrightayo(f): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Eyin ole oshi, God go punish all of una 1 by 1, so na billions of naira u want tak do wordrope allowance, nawa o! Naija money don suffer from U people.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by BEN1986: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2015
This is where we know real advocate of change. DINO fight a solo fight. Reject it and let all Nigerian know you are ready for the change. WE CAN SUPPORT YOU. DINO for President 2019. Show working.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2015
No b dis man wey dey show off him wealth all over social media b dis?.
See as im beard be.
He's one of d worst.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by tessylove2(f): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
After flaunting for us...Lol

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Decryptor(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
shachris:
APC , PDP, TAN , CHANGE AGENTS, YORUBA , HAUSA , iGBO , IJAW....

lets unite and fight this nonsense. this mumu don do.

come next sitting, we would occupy NASS complex till they revert this stupendous waste.

#TEAMOCCUPYNASS

After you Sir!

That is if you come back without red eyes from tear-gas or at worst, a bullet in your leg. cool
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by vashkayanna(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2015
I thought this men are there to make laws and reforms that will be beneficial to every Nigerian. They receive salaries, why should a special amount about be given to them as wardrobe allowance. Civil servants in Osun have not been paid for 11 months, boko haram are busy destroying lives and property of people in the north and our leaders see doing nothing. The price of petrol is still high, graduates are unemployed, there is no electricity,etc. Is so unfortunately being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2015
And yet you are driving a Lamborghini and customizing BRUT bottle with your name.

Story for the Dogs! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
He should just shut that his mouth,Like he is not the worst among them,you know people are hungry and u r customizing moet bottle or whatever
After he said: "make you no vex, nah God o"
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Emmy0203: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Nna all be same jooo
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by mikolo80: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2015
obyrich:
Reject the money if you think it is not justified.
make one sharp civil servant come de collect ghost salary ba.are you a learner
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by phemmyutd(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2015
You are all here running mouth against Dino who is against the pay, whereas Ben Bruce that have been making mouth all these while have change his talk. that nothing can be done on it. now Bruce want to collect his own pay
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by Akinz0126(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2015
9ja you guys are very difficult to please sha.I suppose you loud malaye for siding with the masses and not start crucifying him for holding hands with the poor prolesterants.Oya up we go to Nass Iya sikira Na pant me ah go wear go ooooogringrin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance by asamaigho(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2015
#changemouthbenbruce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide / Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Yusra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.