Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,711 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits (566 Views)

Buhari Admits The Government Is Under Pressure To Devalue The Naira (photos) / President Buhari Admits Fighting Terror Is A Nightmare / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by anwo247: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has admitted that sometimes his age can get in the way of getting the job done.

According to NIGERIAN TRIBUNE, Buhari expressed regrets that he did not become the president at a younger age.

Addressing members of the Nigerian community in Johannesburg, South Africa, President Buhari said, ''How I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor, just a few years as a young man. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do. But what brought me there I think mainly is because I love this country. I was in the war front for 30 months during the civil war. I lost a lot of loyal people to me, I lost relatives. A lot of Nigerians did too.

"We lost about two million Nigerians just to keep Nigeria one. So, nobody should come now and tell us rubbish. We are going to remain one country. God has given us another opportunity to reorganise this country. Those who work hard, the society will pay them back."

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/at-72-theres-a-limit-to-what-i-can-do-president-buhari-admits.113204/
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by osaslord500(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Destroy Bokoharam and stop blabing.
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2015
Did he forget his age when he was busy making promises during his campaign. Rubbish
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by temitemi1(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2015
My ROLE MODEL(FAYOSE) said it grin cheesy cheesy... I don't think any reasonable Nigerian should expect much from u @ this ur age, except for ur gullible followers who thinks @ age 75 life just beginS undecided undecided undecided
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by okosodo: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Excuse
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by freeanijor(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Tell the nomad to come get busy at home and stop telling foreigners stories
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by 234GT(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2015
News to only the fools who voted you.
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by makzeze: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2015
We are solidly behind you mr. president. thats the beauty of democracy.

Democracy is the govt of the people [b]by the people and [/b]for the people.

Buhari alone is not 'people'. Assemble competent team Sir.
Re: At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan: Buhari Begs Boko Haram To Embrace Peace / Saraki Visits Obasanjo, Admits Crisis In APC (with photo) - Punch / Some Military Check Points In Plateau State Have Been Removed- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.