Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Often Do You Floss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Floss? (746 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Floss? by johnshagb(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2015
I can't help but notice the rate at which topics relating to mouth odour hits the front page recently. From miss handbagss' experience
(here) to another whose marriage is at the verge of going downhill because
of lack of kissing (here)
Unlike the 'oyibos' with lots of veggies in their diet, we consume meals that have the tendency of getting stuck in our teeth. nkwobi, isi ewu, peppered kanda, suya... you know the rest. If the food particles are left unremoved, they result to the unbearable noisomeness that comes forth from some folks' bucal cavity.

Though we sometimes make do with toothpick which in most cases don't finish the job.
So before you complain of your spouse being stingy with kisses or stylishly covers his/her nose during pillow talks, the question now is how often do you floss?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Floss? by missdebs(f): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2015
i floss like once a year
Re: How Often Do You Floss? by rawtouch: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2015
In my mind that floss means something else chaiii

But this flossing will waste time fa, toothpick is the koko
Re: How Often Do You Floss? by handbagss(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2015
it is worrisome.
Re: How Often Do You Floss? by johnshagb(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
rawtouch:
In my mind that floss means something else chaiii

But this flossing will waste time fa, toothpick is the koko

Bad mind
Re: How Often Do You Floss? by sinaj(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
weneva M goin to see bf lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please What Kind Of Makeup Is This? / . / Traffic Signals For Lesbians And Gay Launched In Germany(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.