Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** (34852 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Sunlight?

angry utu ehi
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Damalex4luv(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Kai only 4girls! Ayam sorry for them cool cool cool
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by walemadu: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2015
ugly like shit grin
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by loomer: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Make una enjoy
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by MrPresident1: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Water fountain?

Hehehe, Beautiful sweet sixteen with sharp wit.

wink
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Humble77(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!!
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2015
ngooka:
Part of Biafra republic. The land of the rising sun
if I hear.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Is that your PPA? Na so so travel travel.... That's how some corps member go visit shrine. The Oracle no allow them leave. Them still dey there today. cheesy
grin
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Dahjhi: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Alubo?
For AnneMomoh grin
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by yvesboss(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2015
where is the cattle?
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by lexy2014: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
joystickextendr:
Lovely... smiley

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Bros dem say one girl bite one guy joystick commot. Y we no c your greenlight 4d matter?
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by obibob2020(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
They should had wore their khaki rather than mufti
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by SPAGGYYY(f): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
Una no get money enter cable car? Enjoy my state o. In osun state here na only shrine I de see o.
its a pity u can't identify a cable car!!!
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by niyogeol(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2015
MrPresident1:
Corp members not corps members. Ishilove where you art? angry
Oga, its corps member(s) and not corp like you claim! Do a little research before misleading the general public.

3 Likes

Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by mumuguyman(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=gunners160 post=34853120 ]Nyc pics op.But in my own opinion,instead of a tourist visit to Obudu Mountain Resort, I think it is better for the Nysc Publicity and Editorial Cds to have taken the corp members for enterpreneurship field trip.At least,this will enable most corp members to gather experience and gear their e effort towards owining their own self buisness making theml to be self reliance.Nysc period should not be meant 4 fun being a man no easy o[/quote easy jareh! I too know]
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Okijajuju1(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Reminds me of my Days as a Corp member in Calabar..

Na so we sef carry ourselves go groove Obudu.. One of the couples on that trip are married today and even have a kid.

grin
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
its a pity i can't identify a cable car!!!
really
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by niyogeol(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
I can tell what the feeling was for the Op when he got to the ranch. It reminds me of my days as a cross kopa at Obanliku LGA that houses the cattle ranch. Memories I will forever cherish!
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by kinibigdeal(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
I remember when i served then and we went to ijesha water fall undecided that place ehn need serious improvement. Nice pics op
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by anigold(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2015
emekaD3:
It was another achievement of the NYSC Publicity & Editorial CDS group Calabar to have made a Tourism Trip across the length and breadth of the Beautiful Cross River state which is known worldwide as an international tourist destination. Our trip landed us on one of the "Most developed and beautiful Mountains in the World", and that is the Obudu Mountain Resort!

Why don't you take a time out to share with us and enjoy some of our beautiful memories.

As you guys are having fun please be careful ooo i dont want to hear crazy tragic stories ooo....

1 Like

Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by joystickextendr: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
lexy2014:
Bros dem say one girl bite one guy joystick commot. Y we no c your greenlight 4d matter?

Really didnt get to see the thread shocked embarassed damn..no amount of extender can fix that cry
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Swagt101(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
Nice one. A drive down to Memory lane.

I remember my days too, I went to Olumo

Days of #OgunKopa

#Team OBS/Editorial
Dear, its 'a drive down the memory lane'... Peace cool
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Omeny: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Really so lovely! I wish I was with them!
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by themodernman: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2015
ngooka:
Part of Biafra republic. The land of the rising sun

Thief.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by akpamfet: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2015
6 guys to 4 babes...
Hmmm... fight go set for night when beta cold set!
undecided
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Saraha1(f): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
@op, don't tell me this is all you got to offer interms of pix?
Where is canopy walk way, where is presidential lodge?
This op dey fear oh.

Is all good, just that I will love to see how those ladies will react when passing through that dangerous exit.

Lol
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by VickyRotex(f): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2015
Swagt101:
Dear, its 'a drive down the memory lane'... Peace cool

Fixed!
Thank You smiley
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2015
See talents wasting in the name of NYSC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Scrap NYSC, Says FG / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.