Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** (34843 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Mariojane(f): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
if I post the mods won't push it to front page.
try it who knows maybe the Mod is a traditional worshiper. Lolz
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mariojane:
try it who knows maybe the Mod is a traditional worshiper. Lolz
u be mod? If yes them am covered
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by udomma1005(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2015
[/b]
Nicepoker:
Una no get money enter cable car? Enjoy my state o. In osun state here na only shrine I de see o.
[b]
Nicepoker:
Una no get money enter cable car? Enjoy my state o. In osun state here na only shrine I de see o.
Nicepoker:
that shrine though.........lol

1 Like

Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by donwise1(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2015
#Team OBS/Editorial we ar the best.
Editorial....... info power!!!
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Mariojane(f): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
u be mod? If yes them am covered
lolz. You don't worry, post the pix first the worse that can happen is to ban you and if they try it we will protest.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by scarr: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2015
MrPresident1:
Corp members not corps members. Ishilove where you art? angry
its corps bro the s is silent........"at"not "art"
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Mariojane:
lolz. You don't worry, post the pix first the worse that can happen is to ban you and if they try it we will protest.
u say protest? One female mod here de ban me week in week out.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Mariojane(f): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
u say protest? One female mod here de ban me week in week out.
maybe she has feelings for you and she want you to notice her. y don't you ask her out? wink
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Mariojane:
maybe she has feelings for you and she want you to notice her. y don't you ask her out? wink
now u really want me to go on life ban.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Mariojane(f): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
now u really want me to go on life ban.
am certainly right am sure she likes you. have you ever wonder why she always ban you? she just want you to notice her. try it
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Mariojane:
am certainly right am sure she likes you. have you ever wonder why she always ban you? she just want you to notice her. try it
ave noticed her already. But on a negative perspective.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Mariojane(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
ave noticed her already. But on a negative perspective.
be a man be courageous DO IT
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mariojane:
be a man be courageous DO IT
to be a man is not a job that can be achievable in one day.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Mariojane(f): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
to be a man is not a job that can be achievable in one day.
keep building it bit by bit but delay is dangerous ooo before you see her wedding pictures on home page.
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by MrPresident1: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
scarr:

its corps bro the s is silent........"at"not "art"

Thanks. wink

1 Like

Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by cecegorz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is one of the monumental failures of Imoke govt.
Given the tourist potentials of this natural haven, and the massive investment Duke brought in, I don't see why there shouldn't be scheduled flights to that location from Lagos, Abuja, and PH at least once a month.
I have tried having vacations over there severally, but the logistics of getting there makes it unattractive. Imagine it's even cheaper going to Dubai than going to Obudu!

I expect the new CRS Governor to call for a tender for aviators that can run tour packages there. It will add massively to their IGR, especially now that federation account has been depleted and all the CRS oil wells has been wiped out by their Ibom neighbours
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by Nicepoker(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mariojane:
keep building it bit by bit but delay is dangerous ooo before you see her wedding pictures on home page.
she may even get to see mine first
Re: Corps Members On A Fun Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch **PICTURES** by AGBb(m): 3:52am On Jul 11, 2015
I served there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Scrap NYSC, Says FG / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.