Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) (31475 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Photos: Bill Gates Visits Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by eleko1: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
They'll continue their bleating,gnashing of teeth till 2023.Jona is the last PDP president.
kheart:
Tanoids over to you.

U still ve 3 years 8 months to continue ur rant
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by GodMode: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
What's with booharii and the girl child
I guess his a paedo.....
I didn't say anything Oooo.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by carzola(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Is this man a president or a tourist? undecided undecided baba when would u sit down and rule and stop traveling like a cave man As at now we dont have anybody running this country the so called glorified house boy from SW is nothing but a mere commissioner grin our first lady is trowing lavished parties in the state house while millions of wokers are unpaid grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by darejem4real: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
That's good
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by EasternPride: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Please kindly take that little girl away from 'his beside'.

We all know these mallams love underage punnies, if u think i am lying ask Aisha, Aisha was 9 when Buhari of 45 years scatter her punny cry cry
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by nagoma(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2015
adonismuller:
Buhari the Northern president.....
I bet he will never visit the SS/SE till he leaves office
The Northerners think they own this country...let them wait till all the pipelines are blocked and stop all the flow of oils..then they will know they only have cola and onions.

A miserable lout mtcheeew!!
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by mankand(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
eleko1:
Good.It afford U to see important place/pics U'll neva go/visit in ur pathetic life.oniranu jatijati

Stockholm syndrome us affecting you, when you love and feel pity for your oppressors.

He and his gangs have denied you and your fellow countrymen better means of livelihood, they are power hungry scallywags who have done nothing other than bringing this country to its current state.

When will Nigerian youths wakeup to go after these people? I can't see that coming, all the best you can all do is rant online and support them.

Goodluck to you all.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Jubilation as Buhari visit Kaduna. Buhari posed gallantly with world leaders, that kind of news that i have been hearing since 29th May, abeg we are not here to joke, buhari get down to real business election has come and gone. It now time to take good action and initiate better policies that can change the country for good that was your 'promise' not mine. No time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by funlord(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2015
grin

Kaduna don hear am sha? So 4 them 2 have the president and the governor as associates in progress augurs well 4 kd! Since 1999 about N600 billion don waka with nothing 2 show 4 it! Since buhari lives in the town abeg make him send some federal projects dia way sharply! The state is strategically important as far as northern nigeria is concerned!
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by ogazi007(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
PMB is still very agile at 72years,he is up and doing.at least you people are no longer talking about his ill health as it was one of the fake and hate campaign deployed by PDP and their agents before the election.There are no more islamization and imposition of Sharai law in Nigeria as we were meant to believed before the election,as a matter of fact,the same people are the one now saying PMB will bow to pressure from the world power and sign the gay law.what an irony?how can a Muslim fundamentalist as you guys claimed would do something like that?What we are hearing now are just smear campaign of insults on his person and i am positive the man has got a thick skin to ignore all the unnecessary rants here and there. You all should quit hating on this man and pray he succeed.He is the most sincere and honest leader we have got left in Nigeria to restore hope for millions of Nigerians home and abroad that have completely given up on the project called Nigeria.Nigeria will rise again for the betterment of all of us...JUST DO YOUR BIT.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by sammhi(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2015
is this wat we will get from this govt..silly things..like PmB laughing, His wife is in saloon, his dauta is in boutique,
pmb is eating dinner, amosun wife and pmb wife sitting together in a gala night and cracking jokes....
please , please, please we are tired of these kind of useless reports..if you don't have better things to tell us abt the PMB , den tell us something else...
we need seriousness on governance not this comedy club u adesina is turning govt into

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by eleko1: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2015
U must be trisomy 21 patient.When did he oppress U?.
mankand:

Stockholm syndrome us affecting you, when you love and feel pity for your oppressors.

He and his gangs have denied you and your fellow countrymen better means of livelihood, they are power hungry scallywags who have done nothing other than bringing this country to its current state.

When will Nigerian youths wakeup to go after these people? I can't see that coming, all the best you can all do is rant online and support them.

Goodluck to you all.
miserable donkey
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by lifeisshort1: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Baba wore the same cloth he wore at inauguration dinner, he no get wardrobe allowance?
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by clark0: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Baba now has finished touring the world, so he now wants to start touring Nigeria as if though he is still campaigning. watching in 3D undecided
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by kakakiEledumare: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please we want actions now!
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
why visit at night?

If you are resident in Kaduna did you see the president yourself with your own eyes?

if nobody on this forum has seen him they would not be alone.

Mr President has not been sighted by any one at any event in Nigeria since his inauguration 3 weeks ago - not even to open his own NAss .
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
adonismuller:
Buhari the Northern president.....

I bet he will never visit the SS/SE till he leaves office

The Northerners think they own this country...let them wait till all the pipelines are blocked and stop all the flow of oils..then they will know they only have cola and onions.
and who's gonna block the pipelines?you? You can only make empty internet threats
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by Eziachi: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
chesterlee:
smh...This Old man no fit siddon one place work!

I guess he's now the new Minister of Tourism
Welcome to the 21st century, where you don't need to be tied down to your desk in order to work.
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by Eziachi: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
mankand:
Minister of tourism
Lol.
If he relaxed at one place, you people start announcing his obituary or that he is too old and sick to move about. If he is on the move, you claimed that he is touring. Make up your mind. Which one is it?
Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by Eziachi: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
mankand:
Minister of tourism
Lol.
If he relaxed at one place, you people start announcing his obituary or that he is too old and sick to move about. If he is on the move, you claimed that he is touring. Make up your mind.
Which one is it?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) by MrPresident1: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2015
cmax16:

You only stated the obvious...now move on.

If I slap you ehn, your face will smash into my hands. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers / Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.