Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ (6543 Views)

Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him / Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car (Mercedes maybach S600) Than GEJ / PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
In terms of presidential cars, there is change
indeed. While GEJ was riding an ordinary
Mercedes-Benz S 350, Muhammadu Buhari
prefers much more expensive and luxury
model – Mercedes-Maybach S600.

Mercedes-Maybach S600 described as “an extra
highlight in the luxury segment.” While both Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu
Buhari prefer Mercedes-Benz, it seems that
Jonathan’s taste in cars is much more simplistic
than Buhari’s. Above: Mercedes-Maybach S600. Below:
Mercedes-Benz S 350 Jonathan attended the ceremony of Buhari’s
presidential inauguration inside an ordinary
Mercedes-Benz S 350.

www.naij.com/462201-photos-buhari-rides-much-more-expensive-car-than-gej.html?utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=traqli&utm_campaign=traqli&source=traqli

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jonathan attended the ceremony of Buhari’s presidential inauguration inside an ordinary Mercedes-Benz S 350.
GEJ arrives to the ceremony of Buhari’s inauguration.

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari enjoys rides in much more comfortable and luxury Mercedes model after stepping into the presidential office – Mercedes-Maybach S600.
This car represents the top notch in the latest sixth generation of luxury Mercedes-Benz special class cars, labelled by company as the W222, while GEJ’s car belongs to the previous fifth generation –the W221.

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari’s Mercedes-Maybach S600 Mercedes-Benz representatives describe
Mercedes-Maybach S600 as “an extra highlight
in the luxury segment.” Inside Mercedes-Maybach S600 Available luxury appointments over and above
what was offered in the W221 include a choice
of massage type for each seat occupant, while
the W221 offered various intensities of a single
massage type. Mercedes Maybach S600 driver’s seat Mercedes-Maybach S600 in base-line
configuration costs around $258,000 or N51,6
million, while the price for the new Mercedes-
Benz S 350 is only $135,000 or N27 million. Upgraded versions of these cars for world
leaders cost tens of thousands dollars more than
their base-line configuration, but include the
capability to withstand small arms fire and
explosive devices, and a self-sealing fuel tank. There have been huge scandals related to
expensive car purchases under Jonathan’s rule. Members of a committee handpicked by
President Goodluck Jonathan to investigate the
purchase of two BMW armored cars at a
whopping cost of $1.6 million were intensely pressured by the former president to deliver a
watery recommendation that exonerates
Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah. The committee set up to probe the N255m
bulletproof car scandal in the aviation ministry has indicted the Minister, Ms. Stella Oduah.

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by globalresource: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why are u guys like this? Who told you gej used only one type of care? And moreover when u become president you can use 1960 bettle. What we ask for is good governance. Ordinary commissioner ride something more than that in some states. Let focus on real issues. See people thinking is it that the number one citizen and president of the Federal republic of Nigeria does not deserve to ride a certain level of car. Op note this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by richidinho(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Baba
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
globalresource:
Why are u guys like this? Who told you gej used only one type of care? And moreover when u become president you can used 1960 bettle. What we ask for is good governance. Ordinary commissioner ride something more than that. Let focus on real issues. See people thinking is number one citizen and president does not deserve to ride a certain car. Op note this

Nice one...i got your point...
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by agarawu23(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
globalresource:
Why are u guys like this? Who told you gej used only one type of care? And moreover when u become president you can use 1960 bettle. What we ask for is good governance. Ordinary commissioner ride something more than that in some states. Let focus on real issues. See people thinking is it that the number one citizen and president of the Federal republic of Nigeria does not deserve to ride a certain level of car. Op note this
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Feranchek(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Teeboy22:
Muhammadu Buhari enjoys rides in much more
comfortable and luxury Mercedes
model after stepping into the presidential office –
Mercedes-Maybach S600.

This car represents the top notch in the latest
sixth generation
of luxury Mercedes-Benz
special class cars, labelled by company as the
W222, while GEJ’s car belongs to the previous
fifth generation
–the W221.

No wonder GEJ brain dey backward. And una say we no need #change.

Ride on my honorable preside!!! We're heading to the 8th generation sef!! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by levelss(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Teeboy22:
Jonathan attended the ceremony of Buhari’s
presidential inauguration inside an ordinary
Mercedes-Benz S 350.

GEJ arrives to the ceremony of Buhari’s
inauguration.
Na una sabi, if GEJ like make e dey ride keke napep make PMB dey ride private jet. Dat one no concern una

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Jahnissi: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari rides a newer version of the s class, and not a maybach.

www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/class/class-S

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Jahnissi: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mercedes owns maybach, so it's easier for you to get confused. Pls, go dig up pictures of buhari's official mercedes, and compare it with this one. . . Look closely at the wheels, and then, look closely at the wheels of the maybach, and spot the difference.

The pics were gotten from Mercedes Benz' official site.

www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/gallery/class-S/bodystyle-SDN#!layout=/vehicles/class/gallery_stack&class=S&bodystyle=SDN

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Feranchek:

No wonder GEJ brain dey backward. And una say we no need #change.

Ride on my honorable preside!!! We're heading to the 8th generation sef!! grin

na u tawk amu oo
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
levelss:
Na una sabi, if GEJ like make e dey ride keke napep make PMB dey ride private jet. Dat one no concern una
okay sir!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Jahnissi: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
And by the way, the base price for the Mercedes buhari uses is less than 100,000 dollars.

All from the mercedes official site.

You have been busted.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jahnissi:
And by the way, the base price for the Mercedes buhari uses is less than 100,000 dollars.

All from the mercedes official site.

You have been busted.

guy go sleep jare
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by asumo12: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Jahnissi: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Teeboy22:

guy go sleep jare
it's not a matter of go sleep.
Visit the mercedes benz official website and see for yourself.
You know nothing about cars.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jahnissi:
it's not a matter of go sleep.
Visit the mercedes benz official website and see for yourself.
You know nothing about cars.
okay bro....noted
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Teeboy22(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
asumo12:
shocked
grin hw u much buy dat ur own car sef
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by asumo12: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
embarassed embarassed

Teeboy22:

grin hw u much buy dat ur own car sef

I nor get car nah!

Na kingtom get CRV 2000/2015 model!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by KingTom(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
asumo12:
embarassed embarassed

I nor get car nah!

You buy give me abi? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by KingTom(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
asumo12:
embarassed embarassed

I nor get car nah!

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by chimerase2: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:
u dn kollect ua bag of rice? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
chimerase2:
u dn kollect ua bag of rice? grin
I'm not from Osun, I am from Ogun. Buruji Kashamu got those bags of rice from my farm grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by chimerase2: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
KingTom:

I'm not from Osun, I am from Ogun. Buruji Kashamu got those bags of rice from my farm grin
morale lession? angry
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by gregg2: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
[size=14pt]OP, that is Change.
Stewpid change
[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by asumo12: 5:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Me? When I never smoke anwûrù!

KingTom:

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by KingTom(m): 6:02am On Jun 18, 2015
chimerase2:
morale lession? angry
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2015
This is the change we voted for, well let me say someone donated it to him because everything he has right from the onset of his campign in APC has been a gift to him because he is the poor nigerian politician....God would judge them all, okwa nobodo?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ by KingTom(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2015
asumo12:
Me? When I never smoke anwûrù!

grin
Chai grin

(1) (Reply)

cr. / ICPC Secures Convictions Of 3 Civil Servants For Job Scam / Ojukwu Made Biafra Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.