Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

cr. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cr. (6544 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

cr. by compoundC: 7:06am On May 17, 2016

Re: cr. by BlissP(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2016
be mindful how u beat war drums;; we don''t need it

1 Like

Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:27am On May 17, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:30am On May 17, 2016
Re: cr. by chikel2000(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2016
Just imagine dis thread n tomorrow we clamor for one Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:32am On May 17, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:35am On May 17, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:37am On May 17, 2016
Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:41am On May 17, 2016
Re: cr. by Nobody: 7:45am On May 17, 2016
Boko haram and Niger Delta Militants are terrorising you guys with weapons and other sophisticated ammunition, you couldn't crush them, its some peaceful guys that are non violent you are bragging about...sorry for u

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cr. by ebiboy2(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2016
OP you be fine boy o.
Meanwhile let's get the facts straight. Nobody is calling for war. Biafrans want to secede peacefully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:48am On May 17, 2016
After you see my weapon, you change mouth

Re: cr. by ayzTIGER: 7:50am On May 17, 2016
compoundC:
kiss kiss

[size=28pt]Anyone who give problem army go cruch them.

Nigeria will remain one country by force[/size]
are you a soldier? If yes...... Your not an intelligent one

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:51am On May 17, 2016
[size=28pt]We lived like this too, during June 12 election. Military tank on all Street. The north is enjoying in fear[/size]
Re: cr. by Nobody: 7:54am On May 17, 2016
When it starts and your family members die, you will wish you had used your keyboard and promo MB for better purposes.

You think proper anti tanks cannot take out those T-72s or the APCs? Or you think people cannot also get equipment to defend against those Vietnam War Type Choppers?

Let us not glorify wars. Nobody wins in any war. Unless the war did not cost the life of a single human. Even the fight against Boko Haram must have led to the death of thousands of innocent people. Killed by Boko Haram, Military and Civilian JTF.

WE DO NOT WANT WARS UNLESS IN DEFENCE TO EXTERNAL AGRESSION.

Not to turn our own weapons bought by tax payers on the sam tax payers. We are not animals. Must we act cursed because we are black? Must we behave like animals?

When this war happens I pray we can know when your houses will be bombed and your loved ones straffed. And my prayer is all those calling for wars will never be able to escape the country when it starts.

Since people die in wars I therefore pray that:

"MAY ALL THOSE CALLING FOR WAR LOOSE ALL THEIR LOVED ONES WHEN THE BATTLE BEGINS"

Say amen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cr. by compoundC: 7:56am On May 17, 2016
ayzTIGER:
are you a soldier? If yes...... Your not an intelligent one

Why will you say, I am not an intelligent one.

This makes it impossible for the north to leave Nigeria.

The military will crush any rebellion.

If there was no military present, they will leave
Re: cr. by compoundC: 8:02am On May 17, 2016
[size=28pt]The advocate of Biafra are all idiof.

If satellite pictures shows the north is less populated. Wby will anyone want to leave except the north.

The north end s the one to worry.
Any northerner who is upset about the satellite pictures, should go and marry more wives like the emir of Kano.

Women yanch sweet

Me I love women yanch rathan than war.

Operation more Women yanch than war

.[/size]

[img]http://www.google.com/url?hl=en&q=http://3.bp..com/-rHyte0ZmOzw/VPr3rC2c9oI/AAAAAAAAAFA/xAZf8GvXf5U/s1600/IGIRIGI%252BCONVOY.jpg&source=gmail&ust=1463601222427000&usg=AFQjCNFW0bbro6ZAX9KxxzQFCdXVGUrVWQ[/img]
Re: cr. by ayzTIGER: 8:06am On May 17, 2016
compoundC:

Why will you say, I am not an intelligent one.

This makes it impossible for the north to leave Nigeria.

The military will crush any rebellion.

If there was no military present, they will leave
you see the reason i say your not intelligent; you havent crushed Boko haram yet, Niger Delta Avengers is still on the wait for you and here you are making unnecessary noise on nairaland because of those outdated ammunition you posed with.... Your more like the soldier that run away from war and vent thier anger on civilians

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cr. by gidgiddy: 8:29am On May 17, 2016
The only time the Nigerian Army ever wins a war is with outside help. It happened during the civil war when they had the support of Britain and Russia. It happened again with Boko Haram when Niger, chad and Cameroon joined the fight. But if left alone with no outside support, the Army cannot defeat even one state in the SE/SS area.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cr. by Mikylopez(f): 8:34am On May 17, 2016
compoundC:

If satellite pictures shows the north is less populated. Wby will anyone want to leave except the north.

Any northerner who is upset about the satellite pictures, should go and marry more wives like the emir of Kano.

Women yanch sweet

Operation more yanch

.[/size]

ur moniker says compoundC i'l suggest compound fool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: cr. by blithe2nice(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2016
ayzTIGER:
you see the reason i say your not intelligent; you havent crushed Boko haram yet, Niger Delta Avengers is still on the wait for you and here you are making unnecessary noise on nairaland because of those outdated ammunition you posed with.... Your more like the soldier that run away from war and vent thier anger on civilians
seconded...That guy should learn that war won't help Nigeria now. I don't even think op is a Nigerian anyways.If you are,guy you no dey try for the country at all.
Re: cr. by raker300: 8:44am On May 17, 2016
The thing you should "cruch" first is your English teacher

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: cr. by amadice(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2016
compoundC:
...for ur church mind u be COMMANDO?..THE THUNDER WE GO FIRE YOU AND UR KINDS they some where they gym...monkey

9 Likes

Re: cr. by legundarybeans(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2016
lol... 'compoundc' aka compoound fool..... like som1 said got me rotfl

3 Likes

Re: cr. by Hisduchess(f): 10:51am On May 17, 2016
compoundC:
kiss kiss

[size=28pt]Anyone who give problem army go cruch them.

Nigeria will remain one country by force[/size]

u no get any iota of sense aswear.go get a life please.as for the mods wey no go talk anything now, just know that God will judge you for ur partiality. I rest my case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: cr. by Yorubasgreat(f): 10:55am On May 17, 2016
compoundC:

Women yanch sweet

Operation more yanch

An illiterate.. Even if you are a soldier, then I pity you cos you couldn't be more than a private soldier with zero rank and with monthly salary of N37,200 .. I still wonder how you survive this economic crunch...

Officers don't carry AK47riffle. .its only the 'gbanjo' ones from Sgt down..

So, the Nigeria you may die defending might not even pay your family your entitlement without another person slumping and dying from long waits on queues to prepare your documents before payment..

Look at yourself first, you lack the moral justification to venture into stupeeed talks..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cr. by Menace2Society(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2016
Musiwa!!!I sight u brother grin grin

3 Likes

Re: cr. by chernest2002: 11:05am On May 17, 2016
And the animals in charge of nairaland will see this senseless topic and allow it to spread,

3 Likes

Re: cr. by Ngozi123(f): 11:24am On May 17, 2016
chernest2002:
And the animals in charge of nairaland will see this senseless topic and allow it to spread,

Exactly. Anyone promoting war needs to be banned on sight, whichever side they may support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: cr. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2016
compoundC:

Women yanch sweet

Operation more yanch

.[/size]

Compound Cow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cr. by jpphilips(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2016
compoundC:

Coca cola crate as seat in a Huey chopper, grin

5 Likes

Re: cr. by csamii: 12:52pm On May 17, 2016
Where that mynd44 dey sef? Shebi him no go see this one ban.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Fulanis Did Not Kill Funke Olakunrin Then These Are Her Killers / ICPC Secures Convictions Of 3 Civil Servants For Job Scam / Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.