Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson (46684 Views)

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Btruth: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
They are indeed hoodlums and outlaw. So, no apology needed. Nobody believes in OPC again, to hell with them.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by 151487made(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
South East VS South West go start now
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by UnknownT: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Which god? The one that fell from the sky? Let's start a countdown and see how the gods will strike grin

5 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Abugab(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is OPC now Yoruba gods?
If gods are like this, wahala dey ooooo
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by daamazing(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Francis5: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Joe Igbokwe, IGBO top-ranking APC in Lagos, incurs the wrath of the foremost Yoruba body.
Joe Igbokwe, I hope Yoruba APC comes to your rescue otherwise the Lagoon will be your next destination

8 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by tucky200(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by ajepako(f): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm Yoruba from Lagos state

Yet, I believe if the gods are gonna be angry

They should direct their anger at BAT

For selling us cheap to the a-b-o-k-iss for kunnu drink

Lobatan

5 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by allanphash7(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cant stop laffi g

OPC who promised someone something sometimes ago and that couldnt give the something to that so.ebody is now posing a threat

SMH
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by bettercreature(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Hi

I see you checking me out.
Sorry, I'm married
Your Moniker is disgusting grow up son

5 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by phranseeqz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Apologise indeed
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by pure2012soul(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg, Tanoids and ChangeOIDS should take their rubbish elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Aybis(f): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Oga oo

This one have passed be careful ooo..
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by pure2012soul(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
ajepako:
I'm Yoruba from Lagos state

Yet, I believe if the gods are gonna be angry

They should direct their anger at BAT

For selling us cheap to the a-b-o-k-iss for kunnu drink

Lobatan
Kunu and Zobo grin

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by charlydamianpat(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
That is the more reason among other reasons why the yorubas will vote out the fulani dullard BOOHAHA outa govt come 2019. i just want the yorubas to join the igbos and seperate these clowns from Nigeria. in short every region should have its own president cos that is just the perfect solution for all these stewpeed power glorifying thier fucking ass.

3 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Winning123: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
very true

All their movies are fill with voodoo and black magic

You are not different from South Africans who attack foreigners. Your comments show your ignorance anyway. Let me inform you that same race has produced world renowned men of God that made the list of 100 most influential people in the world

3 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by 9jatatafo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
OPC should send Igbokwe to the lagoon after all that is where one of their obas said they belong if they don't vote APC. Now OPC is using deities to threaten again.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by blackboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mr. OPC, this is 2015. The Oba of Lagos should be an example to you, don't threaten. He has insulted your organization and you are proving him right with your threat.

Yes, let him know OPC is not just an organization full of thugs but educated people like yourself and explain the justification. Enlighten the man if he is myopic or get your lawyers handle the matter.

Lets stop being diabolical , people who are even diabolical now don't express it the way the Oba of Lagos and OPC are proudly associating with diabolical means.

He can aswell hold you responsible if anything happens to him.

Show him you are educated.

3 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by basilo101: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
I tot only Ohaneze gives ultimatum or hav they learnt frm Ohaneze?

4 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Lawalemi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why would Igbokwe make such unguarded statement? He needs to know that public statements are not taken lightly in the light of insulting an ethnic group

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Malawian(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
victorels:

The Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, has asked the Lagos state publicity secretary of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Joe Igbokwe, to apologise within seven days for his comments on OPC or incur the wrath of Yoruba gods.

The director of media and publicity of the OPC, Yinka Oguntimeyin, said Mr. Igbokwe while speaking with newsmen over OPC’s withdrawal from the pipeline protection contract had described the Yoruba group as “hoodlums and outlaws”.

“Why should hoodlums be used in securing pipelines…using OPC is a primitive way of securing pipelines. You don’t give sensitive jobs like pipelines to outlaws,”‎ OPC quoted Igbokwe from PUNCH.

OPC said the contract was a duly-signed one between the OPC and NNPC and was supposed to last between March 15 and June 15, 2015.

“Igbokwe needs to take a tour to the communities where the pipeline runs through and speak with the residents on their experience since the OPC started watching over the facilities. Our men have brought some sense of safety and security to the people of the areas where these pipelines pass through.

“On this note, I wish to say that Mr. Joe Igbokwe withdraws his comments and apologize to the OPC within seven days or risk the wrath of all the deities in Yorubaland. Igbokwe’s latest statement is seen as an insult on the entire Yoruba race and would be punished by Yoruba gods and our ancestors if he fails to apologize within seven days”.

“In our land, it is an insult to speak to an Oba in that manner. Even if the Oba makes a mistake, you do not stand in the public gallery to insult him” the group said.

OPC said the statement coming from Mr. Igbokwe was not only shocking, but also regrettable. It however said it is not surprised that he would insult and cast aspersions on members of the OPC. ‎
“Though it is easy for him and others like him who are benefiting from the struggle to enthrone democracy in our country, he needs to tell us where he was when members of OPC, alongside other activists like Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti and Lagos lawyer, Femi Falana, took on the military after the annulment of the June 12 presidential election.

“Igbokwe should tell the world what role he played in the struggle to revalidate the annulment of the election and subsequently enthrone democracy in our country. We need to know where Igbokwe was in 1995 when civil society groups in the country, under the command of NADECCO, organized what was called the ‘mother of all rallies. Where was Igbokwe in 1996 when Olisa Agbakoba led a rally against the military,” OPC asked.
jungle don mature for that yorobigbo.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Goldenboy007(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Disgraced people trying to paint themself as a patriot Yoruba,they betrayed Yoruba people by intimidating lagosian when it was the most important,they refused to accept change and now CHANCE has forced itself on them

Don't mind the clowns ! Thunder fire all of them with their fake gods!!!! Awon omo-ale Yoruba !!!
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by babaireti(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please who are these CRIMINALS and their gODS? JOE Ugbokwe! pls ride on YORUBAS are behind you ,and no dead gODS can resurrect

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by charlydamianpat(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bia OP where is the message i sent now.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Ahmeduana(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
very true

All their movies are fill with voodoo and black magic
WHAT DO WE CALL BURYING OF 40 BLACK COWS ALIVE EVERYDAY BY THE HAUSAS SO THAT JONATHAN WILL DIE IN ASO ROCK?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by seedorfg(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Which yoruba GOD, or the one you have disgrace with your selfish intrest , mtcheeeew
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
you all are welcome to Job opportunity and interview section @BETAage Consult on monday, @2 esther oshiyemi street beside ilupeju sec school from obanikoro or town planning @10am Contact: 09032656369 gudluck to you all
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
I am impressed. Yinka writes better English than majority of those insulting OPC on Nairaland and other Nigerian forums online and offline. And he made some rational claims. I am impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by bumtos(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
I see them(APC) falling very soon.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by ACHIEVERBA: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
what is this one saying?
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Boyewu: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yoruba gods will not fight for you, because you are not showing Yoruba xstic when you said Tinubu want to starve you. Osinbajo is a Yoruba did you support his vp candidature?
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by kodded(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Winning123:

You are not different from South Africans who attack foreigners. Your comments show your ignorance anyway. Let me inform you that same race has produced world renowned men of God that made the list of 100 most influential people in the world
I meant their movies...

Show me any yoruba movie that you wouldn't find any herbalist, witch, black magic, tragic death, ghost, and voodoo ? undecided

...Even their romantic and comedy movies are not left out

Smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Wike Poses With The Nation Newspaper, Amidst Rumored Endorsement Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.