Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson (46688 Views)

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by totit: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
hardbody:

Dummy among dummies spewing dumb speeches.

grin
What are you afraid of?
Ibo man and the unknown fear. grin

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Carlmax(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
I say disarm and disband every militant group within the country, terminate any stupid contract with them, recruit, train and equip more young and able bodied men into our armed forces. OPC is first next must be tompolo and his bois.

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by uzo4real(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
And still yet no liver....loluthor=GBTYO post=34866156]Yorubas are the most diabolical and archaic people in Nigeria.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by klax(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Here we are again what the man said to me us not too bad only he was careless in his statement and loSt meaning. In the part of ONE respond well I guess they have right to be upset but not to go confrontation level.

But what annoys me most is for some people to digress this singular statement to tribal abuse again pls the mofos tribalist that refused to grow up what has movies need to do with what we are saying and started name calling the Yorubas Yoruba are evil, they are witch, they are these they are that brosie biko if they are these bad why do we remain and ready to die in their land na by force to live with people you don't like

They are witch, they are evil yet we remain adamant to die in their land, yet the rule us, yet they always have their but we the *tribe saint* we are best known for vice and deputy position when it come to who is who in Nigeria pls wake up and get life. Nonsense. Hate me if you like a real man is fearless and very factual. If I don't like something I don't take it or eat it so if you don't like the Yoruba leave their land and go your village make we hear word abeg. Haba na by force

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by brilliant5(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
hehehe. don't mind dem jor. no apologize let's c if ABM still works
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by hardbody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
totit:

grin
What are you afraid of?
Ibo man and the unknown fear. grin

Did u say fear? I own you bro. And that is here in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by olusipimp(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
very true

All their movies are fill with voodoo and black magic

I meant their movies...

Show me any yoruba movie that you wouldn't find any herbalist, witch, black magic, tragic death, ghost, and voodoo ? undecided

...Even their romantic and comedy movies are not left out

Smh undecided
And igbo or ibo films are full of rituals,fraudulent acts,kidnapping and we see flat head ppl....quote me and lagoon is there for Γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅.

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by oyatz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
It laughable to tell Igbokwe that he will face the wraths of some deities.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by chopido(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
totit:

I'm loving this the growing consciousness among yorubas.

Lagoon....calls....beckons to this flattieeezz of hates grin
hahaha igbokwe pls beg o before u face the gods.. stupid comment which gods is d fool talking about? living or dead caved woods. abeg make I hear word
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by kodded(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
olusipimp:

And igbo or ibo films are full of rituals,fraudulent acts,kidnapping and we see flat head ppl....quote me and lagoon is there for Γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅.
and who told you am from SE ? undecided
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by henrysilver(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
For your phone spare parts such LCD(screen),FLEX,TOUCH PADS etc..call O8134628251.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by olusipimp(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
jossyj:
diobolic clowns
yorubastards and their stupid gods
babalawos and fake shrines everywhere in yoruba land
God will punish you all that believe in occultic powers
And ibo ppl with their flat heads and untrustworthy lifestyle and also their useless ahmadioha gods that can't even move a paper and fake ogugu shrine..........na small god go first start punish una bfor real God starts

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by olusipimp(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
and who told you am from SE ? undecided
Why are γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ scared....quote me again and I'll call oba akiolu to show ♈όϋ tha road to lagoon
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by emmykk(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
simpleseyi:

Were you Impatience Jonathan class mate? I can see that the Yoruba gods have done something terrible to your brain.
na to shout open mouth na una know how to make,no balls to do anything,OPC of all the various youth group na cold pass.mention Bokoharam we know what they can do,mention massob or biafra we know their strenght,mention Niger-Delta militians they can do alot.

I have never seen what OPC is known for ,just to they threatene igbowe
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by kodded(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
olusipimp:

Why are γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ scared....quote me again and I'll call oba akiolu to show ♈όϋ tha road to lagoon
take it easy bro

Am not from SE undecided

If you have a beef with them you better open a thread and spill everything out and stop pouring your frustration on my mentions ...

...Okay undecided
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by olajosy: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
The Yolobas sold all their lands to igbo guys.
They have nothing again that's why they keep crying like a lady suffering from menstrual pain
U must av bn crying as well frm birth courtesy ur username!!! So endeavour 2change ur username 2 born2eatpussysufferingfrmmenstrualpain

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
the yorobah gods that don't protect small girls from been fingered or old girls from been raped by useless men of olds.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
emmykk:
na to shout open mouth na una know how to make,no balls to do anything,OPC of all the various youth group na cold pass.mention Bokoharam we know what they can do,mention massob or biafra we know their strenght,mention Niger-Delta militians they can do alot.

I have never seen what OPC is known for ,just to they threatene igbowe

That means you are a kid. Go and read history.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by totit: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
chopido:
hahaha igbokwe pls beg o before u face the gods.. stupid comment which gods is d fool talking about? living or dead caved woods. abeg make I hear word

Ok grin
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by totit: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
hardbody:

Did u say fear? I own you bro. And that is here in Lagos.

Ok. This dude have heard u ooo grin
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by WIZGUY69(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Clowns
better than your Biafra chest beaters!!! cheesy
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by olusipimp(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
take it easy bro

A

If you have a beef with them you better open a thread and spill everything out and stop pouring your frustration on my mentions ...

...Okay undecided
Then,why obsessed with yoruba lifestyle....why condemning them if you're not.....quote me again and I'll show γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ da anger of da lagoon
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by kodded(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:

better than your Biafra chest beaters!!! cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by WIZGUY69(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by kodded(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
olusipimp:

Then,why obsessed with yoruba lifestyle....why condemning them if you're not.....quote me again and I'll show γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ da anger of da lagoon
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
GBTYO:
Yorubas are the most diabolical and archaic people in Nigeria.

Lagoon is your destinationundecided

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by micmond: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=natureblack post=34866606][i]Yoruba gods _Which of them ?

Olorun

Aganju

Aja

Ayao

Babalu Aye

Egungun-oya

Kokou

Obatala

Olokun

Ogun

Osoosi

Sango

Oya

Saponna

The most potent among all is SANGO that comes with fire, but now China fire extinguishers are much in the market. So OPC bring it on to APC. grin grin for once APC was right those guys are what they were called.
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by shinysmrt: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
151487made:
South East VS South West go start now

So in this day and age people cannot identify the difference between south and east? undecided
How south take enter d gist, Igbokwe na south? lipsrsealed
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by olusipimp(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
grin grin grin
Na inside lagoon yo go open dt ur teeth nxt tym yo quote me........when yo get to 3rd mainland bridge,you'll see lagoon and yo knw da rest....jump inside and open dt teeth of urs

1 Like

Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by kodded(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
olusipimp:

Na inside lagoon yo go open dt ur teeth nxt tym yo quote me........when yo get to 3rd mainland bridge,you'll see lagoon and yo knw da rest....jump inside and open dt teeth of urs
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by HRich(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Another Ghana movie
Re: Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson by meforyou1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
I am igbo. and I can sincerely say that joe igbokwe is an imbeccile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja / Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.